Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Unknown
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Hazel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Tori didn't like not having either of the twins in Gryffindor with her and now she was stuck with their dad as head of house. Well she supposed it wasn't that bad, because he would never dislike her... probably, but did that also now mean she was going to have to be careful with her behaviour, because surely he would write home to her mother if she was naughty... was Mr. Cade a nark? Probably - damn. Well, now she really needed to find Lumos, because she needed him to make sure she didn't get into any trouble whilst she was here, if she did her mother would absolutely find out and she can't handle when her mum looks at her with those sad eyes. Tori doesn't exactly make it a habit to get into trouble, but she certainly gets into trouble on occasion from doing things she shouldn't, mostly she tries to do it out of the prying eyes of other people, but she doesn't always have that luxury.

As she was coming around the corner, heading down to the Slytherin common room, which she admittedly hadn't been to before, she looked around at some of the portraits lining the walls and was about to comment to one about something or other when her head whipped around at a familiar face.
"Oh Merlin, not you," she said, annoyance cresting up over her face immediately. Honestly, she had been kind of hoping the girl wouldn't be at Hogwarts, maybe homeschooled or better yet, older than she looked. She should probably be civil, but she can't help it. There's something about this girl that just immediately puts her off. Maybe it was the behaviour upon first meeting.

@Kanako Kurosawa

Kanako had been settling into Hogwarts well enough. She just wished the Slytherin common room wasn't basically in the basement of the castle. Plus she now had the misfortune to have to deal with her brother again. Honestly, he seemed to be in his own world as usual, so it wasn't too bad, but Kanako didn't like the feeling that he was intruding on her magical experience. She wished Hogwarts was just for her, and only her. But oh well. Kanako supposed he could be more annoying if he really wanted to be which thankfully he did not.

She was just leaving the common room, looking forward to getting some fresh air, when she heard a voice. It took Kanako a moment. And then a moment longer. Then it clicked. "You?" Kanako exclaimed, disbelief evident in her tone. "What are you doing here?" she asked. She'd honestly thought the other girl - what was her name? - was too young to be going to Hogwarts.

"What do you mean what am I doing here, what are you doing here?" Tori retorted, her voice laced with frustration. She had rather naively thought that after their first meeting, she would never have to see this girl again. And now here they were, with Tori looking for Lumos and Kurosawa just being there as if she had every right to be. (And she did, since she was a Slytherin, but Tori didn't care.) Her eyes narrowed as she looked at the other girl. How was she supposed to concentrate in her classes knowing that Kanako Kurosawa was just going to be everywhere she was? It didn't seem fair that she should have to deal with her, especially since it was this girl's fault anyway. She was the one who had walked up to Tori and decided to give her some unsolicited advice!

"I was really hoping you wouldn't be here," Tori continued, her tone softening slightly as she crossed her arms. "I thought maybe you'd be homeschooled or something. Or better yet, older than you look and already graduated." She shook her head, feeling her annoyance crest over again. But no, she just had to be here, didn't she? Tori sighed dramatically, throwing her hands up in exasperation. "This is so unfair." Tori could feel her irritation building, but she tried to keep her voice steady. "And for the record, I'm here looking for my friend, Lumos. Not that it's any of your business."

@Kanako Kurosawa

Kanako rose her eyebrows at Tori. This girl really seemed to get quite spirited. Over the initial shock of seeing Tori, Kanako had started to calm down. "I go here," she said simply, "and I see you go here too." Kanako eyed over Tori's uniform, noting the Gryffindor tie. Hmph. A Gryffindor, Kanako thought somewhat uncharitably. Supposedly brave or whatever that singing hat had said.

"Well, thanks," Kanako then said sarcastically at Tori's saying she'd hoped Kanako wouldn't be here. This girl was ungrateful and rude, is what Kanako was learning. "Funnily enough, I hadn't even thought about you," Kanako said haughtily. "A friend? You?" she repeated, playing at disbelief. Part of her, a secret part that perhaps Kanako didn't like to acknowledge, felt a tinge of jealousy. Kanako hadn't made any friends yet, and here this girl had?

"Yes well I suppose you wouldn't know about friends would you, you probably don't have any," she couldn't imagine a girl as horrible as Kanako having any friends. After all, she'd been nothing but unpleasant since Tori had met her, which maybe was a little unfair since this was the first time she'd seen the girl since they'd met back before school started. Still, Tori was sure she was correct and that there was no way this girl had friends because the first thing she had done upon first meeting was to rudely take over the cupcake decorating, which Tori had been enjoying up until Kanako decided she would do it better. Tori couldn't stand someone just doing that, and it had thrown her off for the entire rest of the day and now knowing she was probably going to have to deal with this girl in classes too, well, that was just great. "I'm not surprised you're in this house, you probably have an ambition to take over all the cupcake decorating stalls in the whole of New Zealand," Tori said, jealously. She had to admit she was annoyed that at least Kanako had something she was good at. Tori didn't think she was particularly good at anything at all.

@Kanako Kurosawa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back