Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
I would like some plots for the upcoming year and am going to list quite a few folks because I have no self-control. But feel free to reach out about the few I don't list!

izNyC0u.gif

Adorah Zumwalt
Sixth Year

Adorah has been pretty chill throughout her time at Hogwarts. She deals with a bunch of things in her personal life (like her adopted parents kicking her out but keeping Juniper, who is also adopted OR meeting her birth mom Nadia Kaster), but at school, she tries to keep a low profile. However, I would like to add a little more drama into her life. She's currently dating Aisa Hunter so nothing romantic, but enemies or conflicts are very much welcomed. I would also love if she could develop deeper friendships. Right now, she considers very few people friends because she struggles to develop relationships.

keuM8Wy.gif

Michael Newton
Sixth Year

For Michael, I'm just hoping for some more friends and maybe a few enemies (or at least people he annoys with his foolishness). He transferred last year from HS and is cousins with the Jacobs. He's pretty intense with his theatrics and is a general (pleasant and loveable) nuisance. There may also be a slug-vomiting competition this year so if anyone is interested in that... :r

pny2R5t.gif

Juniper Zumwalt
Fifth Year

Juniper is outspoken, down to earth, and fashion obsessed. She did an internship with EVELYN and even designed her own outfits (as well as modified a few students'!) for the dances last year. I'd be open to her expanding her fashion abilities, but truly, I am looking for everything. I'd like some "ride or die" friendships with her, maybe a few more enemies, and dates. I'm hoping for her to go on quite a few dates this year (mainly with boys but also girls because is she gay? I'm not sure yet. Help me decide :lol:). The dates can go badly, too, if you like drama. :r

oVFOIt6.gif

Seraphina My
Third Year

Poor Seraphina. She hates everyone and thinks everyone hates her. She let her wall fall down just a little bit last year, but I am definitely open to the potential for another friend or two this year if she found them tolerable. She just doesn't have any of the love or support she needs at home which leads her to mistrusting pretty much everyone. And her favorite person in the world died over the break (her grandmother) so she's feeling even more alone. Also, if you need a bully, she's your gal.

MMVEL9n.gif

Elara Chatelain
Second Year

Elara is your resident circus kid who loves performing. She is a gymnast with her sisters and could use a few older role models while at school since she's the baby of the family. In general, I'd love for her to have more friends. I feel like she's generally easy to get along with, but she's strong-willed which has led to some conflicts right off the bat.

adSe4XC.gif

Édelie de la Mora
Beauxbatons Seventh Year

Édelie is Spanish and French and comes from a very traditional household that she has already slightly broken from. I'm looking for everything for her whether at Beauxbatons or plans for the future once she graduates. She's very kind and the classic middle child. Édelie also plays piano and violin and loves the arts. She'll also be the quidditch captain this year for Beaux so am definitely open to quidditch related rps.

abnOqF7.gif

Paula de la Mora
Beauxbatons Fourth Year

Paula is Édelie's youngest sister, and I haven't done anything with her yet (I wanted another Beaux student and figured I'd make it easy on myself.) She's very loud and opinionated, usually causing a ruckus in her household. While she values her family, she's definitely the most okay out of their siblings breaking the mold and just living a free-er life (i.e. not getting married and having babies right away). I'm looking for friends, enemies, and potential romance (crushes and flirting right now probably).​

I think I'll do my adults in a separate post, but if you have ideas for any of them, feel free to add below. Yay, and TIA!​

Hi Kiersten!

Elara and Harper - Harper's also a fun-loving Gryffindor, so I think they'd get along! She's also a former gymnast and occasionally practices on the trampoline and out on the Great Lawn just so she can maintain some of her skills, so they could definitely connect over that. Also running away to join the circus was lowkey her dream when she was little, and she would find Elara's life fascinating.

Elara and Weston - I'd love for them to be friends! Weston is highly energetic (maybe too energetic), and he wants to be friends with everyone. He's not really an outdoorsy person, but maybe they could explore the castle together?? He also really wants to see the world and would love to hear tales about her travels.

Seraphina and Harper - I know you're looking for friends (and the two of them probably would not be friends), but I'm tossing this out there in case you want to do more with the two of them. Right now, Harper just feels kind of indifferent towards Seraphina. She generally tries to get along with everyone and would probably be polite to Seraphina in the dorms, but that would change if she ever found out about Seraphina's bullying of Tilly since she's friends with Tilly.

Also the idea of a slug-vomiting competition is incredible, and I need to figure out a way for Weston to get tricked into joining that

Hi Kiersten!!

Okay, I have a few characters I'd like to offer!!

I would love to do more threads with Michael and The Jacobs! Maybe we could do a thread with all the cousins together, I think that would be cool! (Going to tag Amanda here as well so she can see haha @Tilly Drage)

Speaking of a cousin thread, I know you mentioned this the other day, but a Michael and Charlie thread would be interesting!! I think them getting up to pranks or them getting them up to no good would be funny and fun to do!

(I'd also like to offer another Sam and Michael thread too!)

I'd also offer Samantha to Adorah, I like where their friendship is going at the moment, and I think it would be nice to develop more, if possible!

I would also like to offer Valencia to Elara, I quite enjoyed their threads between the two. Valencia is still very confused with magic this year. But I'd like to develop their friendship/relationship a bit better!

Let me know what you think! (That had a lot more thought and offers then i was expecting haha!)

:D

Meee! Hi.

First off, I would love to develop Juniper and Chloë's friendship further. Chloë definitely thinks Juniper is cool and fun to be around.

For Seraphina it might be interesting to put her together with Ana Sofia? I wonder if she'd find her happy spirit tolerable but otherwise it could always end up with her being mean to Ana.

Elara and Isaiah would be fun as wel. Even if they only had like one interaction Zay will probably straight out treat her like they're friends already (which is just how is mind works: we met? I liked youin that one instance? We're friends.)

For both Édelie and Paula I have Gaby. She by now definitely sees Édelie as a friend and will ibe super supportive of her becoming captain. But since Édelie graduates in a year and she could use some more friends we can always put her and Paula together to see how they on as well?

Would be happy to have Seraphina and Liusaidh interact again? I'm not sure how it would go, because Liusaidh is always a little unpredictable and she's more of a friend to tilly so yeah. Let me know!

Hi Kiersten!

Elara and Harper - Harper's also a fun-loving Gryffindor, so I think they'd get along! She's also a former gymnast and occasionally practices on the trampoline and out on the Great Lawn just so she can maintain some of her skills, so they could definitely connect over that. Also running away to join the circus was lowkey her dream when she was little, and she would find Elara's life fascinating.

Elara and Weston - I'd love for them to be friends! Weston is highly energetic (maybe too energetic), and he wants to be friends with everyone. He's not really an outdoorsy person, but maybe they could explore the castle together?? He also really wants to see the world and would love to hear tales about her travels.

Seraphina and Harper - I know you're looking for friends (and the two of them probably would not be friends), but I'm tossing this out there in case you want to do more with the two of them. Right now, Harper just feels kind of indifferent towards Seraphina. She generally tries to get along with everyone and would probably be polite to Seraphina in the dorms, but that would change if she ever found out about Seraphina's bullying of Tilly since she's friends with Tilly.

Also the idea of a slug-vomiting competition is incredible, and I need to figure out a way for Weston to get tricked into joining that

Hi Ana!

Elara & Harper - Oh, I love that she has a gymnast past! I think that would definitely be a fun connection and friendship! We could do a Great Lawn or Conglomerated Arts room thread where they run into each other and discuss their background?

Elara & Weston - I'm definitely open to that! Maybe they run into each other outside of class, and we see how it goes?

Seraphina & Harper - I could see this being an interesting plot, especially because of @Tilly Drage - we could maybe have them in the dorm room, as that would be the most likely place Seraphina is willing to talk to her and go from there?

And YES! I'll probably post in the PD thread once it's up :D

slug GIF

Hi Kiersten!!

Okay, I have a few characters I'd like to offer!!

I would love to do more threads with Michael and The Jacobs! Maybe we could do a thread with all the cousins together, I think that would be cool! (Going to tag Amanda here as well so she can see haha @Tilly Drage)

Speaking of a cousin thread, I know you mentioned this the other day, but a Michael and Charlie thread would be interesting!! I think them getting up to pranks or them getting them up to no good would be funny and fun to do!

(I'd also like to offer another Sam and Michael thread too!)

I'd also offer Samantha to Adorah, I like where their friendship is going at the moment, and I think it would be nice to develop more, if possible!

I would also like to offer Valencia to Elara, I quite enjoyed their threads between the two. Valencia is still very confused with magic this year. But I'd like to develop their friendship/relationship a bit better!

Let me know what you think! (That had a lot more thought and offers then i was expecting haha!)

:D

Howdy!

I think we're good on doing another thread with the crew so I look forward to that! Maybe they get together for a family game night or something.

I'm definitely open to Michael being a mentor to Charlie :lol: Maybe we do something in Gryffindor now that he's sorted there? And yes on Sam and Michael!

We definitely need another thread with Sam and Adorah. Maybe they could get together for a study session?

Valencia is adorable so definitely! Is there anything magic related that she'd have a lot of questions about?

Meee! Hi.

First off, I would love to develop Juniper and Chloë's friendship further. Chloë definitely thinks Juniper is cool and fun to be around.

For Seraphina it might be interesting to put her together with Ana Sofia? I wonder if she'd find her happy spirit tolerable but otherwise it could always end up with her being mean to Ana.

Elara and Isaiah would be fun as wel. Even if they only had like one interaction Zay will probably straight out treat her like they're friends already (which is just how is mind works: we met? I liked youin that one instance? We're friends.)

For both Édelie and Paula I have Gaby. She by now definitely sees Édelie as a friend and will ibe super supportive of her becoming captain. But since Édelie graduates in a year and she could use some more friends we can always put her and Paula together to see how they on as well?

Hiiii!

I'd love to do more with Juniper and Chloë. Perhaps we could do another train thread?

Seraphina & Ana Sofia - We could definitely try it and see what happens! Sometimes I can't always tell how she'll react until the moment :r

I think Zay is so much fun so I'm definitely down for them to interact more! I noticed they are on the train together again but we can do something once they get to school as well, if you'd like!

I'd love for Gaby to meet Paula, and Édelie also considers Gaby to be a friend! Maybe the sisters are doing something together and run into Gaby?

Would be happy to have Seraphina and Liusaidh interact again? I'm not sure how it would go, because Liusaidh is always a little unpredictable and she's more of a friend to tilly so yeah. Let me know!

Hi Emzies!

That would definitely be interesting, seeing as how the last time was not great :lol: Where does Liusaidh like to hang out?

Hi Emzies!

That would definitely be interesting, seeing as how the last time was not great :lol: Where does Liusaidh like to hang out?
There is no where that Liusaidh couldn't find something to do or someone to annoy so anywhere!

Howdy!

I think we're good on doing another thread with the crew so I look forward to that! Maybe they get together for a family game night or something.

I'm definitely open to Michael being a mentor to Charlie :lol: Maybe we do something in Gryffindor now that he's sorted there? And yes on Sam and Michael!

We definitely need another thread with Sam and Adorah. Maybe they could get together for a study session?

Valencia is adorable so definitely! Is there anything magic related that she'd have a lot of questions about?

Ahh! I think a game night would be perfect! :D

Michael being a mentor to Charlie? I smell trouble!! haha! =)) Ooo! I think something in Gryffindor would be awesome!

A study session sounds good to me! Samantha would most likely be focused on her studies again this year, so I think that maybe a great idea!

Ooo she's got a lot about the magical world in general. But I think her main focus of this year is trying to understand the concept of Quidditch. I've been thinking of her trying-out this year, actually. She's done as much research as possible, but she'd most likely ask questions she already found the answer to, to make sure lol

There is no where that Liusaidh couldn't find something to do or someone to annoy so anywhere!

Okay! If you wouldn't mind starting one wherever works for her, and I can have Seraphina appear :D

Ahh! I think a game night would be perfect! :D

Michael being a mentor to Charlie? I smell trouble!! haha! =)) Ooo! I think something in Gryffindor would be awesome!

A study session sounds good to me! Samantha would most likely be focused on her studies again this year, so I think that maybe a great idea!

Ooo she's got a lot about the magical world in general. But I think her main focus of this year is trying to understand the concept of Quidditch. I've been thinking of her trying-out this year, actually. She's done as much research as possible, but she'd most likely ask questions she already found the answer to, to make sure lol

GAME NIGHT GAME NIGHT GAME NIGHT :D

Definitely trouble!! I can start this one if you'd like?

I can also start one in the library for Sam and Adorah!

We could do another quidditch thread for Valencia and Elara if you wouldn't mind starting it?

GAME NIGHT GAME NIGHT GAME NIGHT :D

Definitely trouble!! I can start this one if you'd like?

I can also start one in the library for Sam and Adorah!

We could do another quidditch thread for Valencia and Elara if you wouldn't mind starting it?
Yes, that would be great! I can defiantly start the quidditch thread! :D

Okay! If you wouldn't mind starting one wherever works for her, and I can have Seraphina appear :D

let me know if you need me to change anything.

let me know if you need me to change anything.
It's perfect!

Hi Kiersten!
Don't think we've really plotted much together but I'd love to change that!

Adorah x Chloe: they're roommates and I think it would be cool if they hung out more. Chloe needs more girl friends, she doesn't have many at all, so I think it would be good for her to reach out to people she knows a little more, in particular the girls in her dorm. Chloe is also prefect so they could maybe bond over that? or find something else to bond over.

Juniper x Chloe: teammates! 'nuff said :p they're both beaters on the team and I'd love for them to become actual friends.

Elara x Francis:
Francis, like Elara, is a second year Gryff now, and I think it would be interesting if they interacted. I meant for France to have made his friendship group in his first year, however that never happened xD he's sociable and polite, can be a slightly arrogant at times and never turns down an opportunity for mischief, but he's also sweet and considers himself charming. He wants to make as many friends as possible while at Hogwarts.

Let me know what you think! :)

Hi Kiersten!
Don't think we've really plotted much together but I'd love to change that!

Adorah x Chloe: they're roommates and I think it would be cool if they hung out more. Chloe needs more girl friends, she doesn't have many at all, so I think it would be good for her to reach out to people she knows a little more, in particular the girls in her dorm. Chloe is also prefect so they could maybe bond over that? or find something else to bond over.

Juniper x Chloe: teammates! 'nuff said :p they're both beaters on the team and I'd love for them to become actual friends.

Elara x Francis: Francis, like Elara, is a second year Gryff now, and I think it would be interesting if they interacted. I meant for France to have made his friendship group in his first year, however that never happened xD he's sociable and polite, can be a slightly arrogant at times and never turns down an opportunity for mischief, but he's also sweet and considers himself charming. He wants to make as many friends as possible while at Hogwarts.

Let me know what you think! :)

Hey Clara! We haven't so I'm definitely open to these :D

Adorah and Chloe: I definitely think Adorah would want to have some closer kinship with Chloe since they're both prefects. Maybe they could meet in the prefects lounge?

Juniper and Chloe: YES! Maybe they could have a beaters only practice and then get to chat more?

Elara and Francis: I'd love to see how they get along! I have an open thread that I'm waiting for Jamie to post in that maybe Francis could join?

Hey, Kiersten!
Juniper and Thomas
- can try to become friends even on a date. Thomas is a very energetic guy who loves music and is ready for new challenges.
Seraphina and Zoey - maybe friends. In Zoey also feel lonely, her family is all Muggle and they do not understand him. She feels lonely in this world.
Elara and Alice - maybe friends because they are both strong-willed. If you will need to Alice joins can someone by the throat, if someone will do a couple of her friends.

Hey, Kiersten!
Juniper and Thomas - can try to become friends even on a date. Thomas is a very energetic guy who loves music and is ready for new challenges.
Seraphina and Zoey - maybe friends. In Zoey also feel lonely, her family is all Muggle and they do not understand him. She feels lonely in this world.
Elara and Alice - maybe friends because they are both strong-willed. If you will need to Alice joins can someone by the throat, if someone will do a couple of her friends.

Hey, Daina!

Definitely open to Thomas and Juniper hanging out to see where it goes! What kind of music does he play? Maybe she walks in on him playing?

For Seraphina and Zoey, I'm open to them running into each other and seeing what happens! Do you mind starting one for them?

What does Alice like to do?

Hey, Daina!

Definitely open to Thomas and Juniper hanging out to see where it goes! What kind of music does he play? Maybe she walks in on him playing?

For Seraphina and Zoey, I'm open to them running into each other and seeing what happens! Do you mind starting one for them?

What does Alice like to do?
Thomas plays all kinds of music. He plays around both piano and guitar. Maybe so, at such a music studio.

Seraphin and Zoey have no idea, but we can replay somewhere and then see what happens.

Alice loves animals, boox and nature.

Hi Ana!

Elara & Harper - Oh, I love that she has a gymnast past! I think that would definitely be a fun connection and friendship! We could do a Great Lawn or Conglomerated Arts room thread where they run into each other and discuss their background?

Elara & Weston - I'm definitely open to that! Maybe they run into each other outside of class, and we see how it goes?

Seraphina & Harper - I could see this being an interesting plot, especially because of Tilly Drage - we could maybe have them in the dorm room, as that would be the most likely place Seraphina is willing to talk to her and go from there?

And YES! I'll probably post in the PD thread once it's up :D

slug GIF

Hi! Sorry for the very late reply. I wanted to catch up on threads before taking any more on.

Elara and Harper - A Great Lawn thread would be great! Harper will be very happy to have the chance to connect with another gymnast (and Gryffindor). Do you want to start something or do you want me to?

Elara and Weston - That sounds good to me. He spends a lot of time in the Conglomerated Arts Room and up in the towers, but I can make him appear anywhere.

Seraphina and Harper - If you don't think Seraphina would talk to Harper, we don't have to force it. Though Harper doesn't dislike Seraphina, she wouldn't go out of her way to talk to her or try to befriend her. Just wanted to offer this in case you wanted to do something that ends with Harper actively disliking Seraphina haha.

Hey Clara! We haven't so I'm definitely open to these :D

Adorah and Chloe: I definitely think Adorah would want to have some closer kinship with Chloe since they're both prefects. Maybe they could meet in the prefects lounge?

Juniper and Chloe: YES! Maybe they could have a beaters only practice and then get to chat more?

Elara and Francis: I'd love to see how they get along! I have an open thread that I'm waiting for Jamie to post in that maybe Francis could join?
This all sounds good! If Jamie doesn't mind me joining I'll definitely jump in after her! :)
Do you have a preference for which thread you'd like to start?

Thomas plays all kinds of music. He plays around both piano and guitar. Maybe so, at such a music studio.

Seraphin and Zoey have no idea, but we can replay somewhere and then see what happens.

Alice loves animals, boox and nature.

Thomas & Juniper - Okay! Maybe we could do the Conglomerated Arts Room? Would you mind starting one?

Seraphina and Zoey - Hmm, well, if you don't mind starting this one as well, then Seraphina could intrude wherevere Zoey is at?

Elara and Alice - Maybe they meet outside? I can start that one!

Hi! Sorry for the very late reply. I wanted to catch up on threads before taking any more on.

Elara and Harper - A Great Lawn thread would be great! Harper will be very happy to have the chance to connect with another gymnast (and Gryffindor). Do you want to start something or do you want me to?

Elara and Weston - That sounds good to me. He spends a lot of time in the Conglomerated Arts Room and up in the towers, but I can make him appear anywhere.

Seraphina and Harper - If you don't think Seraphina would talk to Harper, we don't have to force it. Though Harper doesn't dislike Seraphina, she wouldn't go out of her way to talk to her or try to befriend her. Just wanted to offer this in case you wanted to do something that ends with Harper actively disliking Seraphina haha.

I totally understand - no worries!

Elara and Harper - I can start this one!

Elara and Weston - I'm open to wherever if you want to start it!

Seraphina and Harper - After playing with her a little bit this semester, I think she'd be more open to chatting with Harper if no other roommates were around. Maybe we could start one in the dorm and just see what happens? I can start it.

This all sounds good! If Jamie doesn't mind me joining I'll definitely jump in after her! :)
Do you have a preference for which thread you'd like to start?

For the open thread, it shouldn't be an issue :)

If you want to start the one for Juniper and Chloe, and I can start the one in the prefects common room?

Juniper and Thomas yes, that place will be perfect. And I can start.

Seraphine and Zoey, then something I'll think of and replay somewhere.

Elara and Alice it will be great.

For the open thread, it shouldn't be an issue :)

If you want to start the one for Juniper and Chloe, and I can start the one in the prefects common room?

yeah sounds good! I'll post the link here once it's up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back