Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Zay
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Swishy Cypress Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elara wasn't going to let school keep her from practicing some floor routines. It was evident that she was no where near where she needed to be when she connected back with the troupe. While the muscle memory was there, she struggled to keep up with her sisters who had been doing acts over the past nine months. The twelve year was taking the morning to stretch and work on technique. She had gotten warmed up and was now on a flat piece of the lawn, testing out her aerials. Her left side had always been weaker than the right, but hopefully, she could even them out with a little more will power.

@Julien Beaumont

Julien was in the mood for an walk, and hoped to be seeing an clear sky tonight so that he can study the stars and all what was above them. He liked watching it a lot, and it made him feel calm. Having hope that somewhere out there his father was looking at the same sky. Julien wanted to find the man badly, and hoped that one day it would happen. As he walked further he noticed an girl on the grass and she was doing some impressive stuff. He stopped for an moment and watched it, it was interesting to see what people did and liked. And by observing he learned a lot. He felt like it was not that difficult again to make an conversation, but he liked to have some information before he would have conversation. He than went sitting on the ground close to the girl and watched with interest.

Elara was working on making her aeriel tighter, hoping not to take up too much space. She took a few steps and threw herself into the air, making sure to point her toes before landing again, hoping it looked as good as it felt. As she moved the hair from her face, she saw a boy that she recognized from classes nearby and gave him a smile before throwing herself into the air again.

When Julien was standing there, he didn't think about how weird it would be to just look at people. He was sometimes an bit socially akward in that stuff and it was safe to look first and than act. It was impressive what the girl was doing. He was sure he could not do it. Than the girl landed and she smiled at him. Julien looked around him for an moment, to see if she was smiling at him and not someone behind him or something. But he was alone, so he figured it was to him. He smiled back at her, and this was the ice breaking for him that made him want to interact. As she continued with the trics or something he moved closer and went sitting next. '' Wow, that's very impressive. Where did you learn that?'' He than asked her, curious about what made her learn this.

Elara paused when she heard the boy speak to her and shrugged. "The circus," Elara giggled. "I've been doing gymnastics since I was a kid. Normally, I'm doing things in the air, but since I'm stuck here, I might as well practice on the ground," she added, doing a back walkover. "We have class together, right? Ravenclaw?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back