Photo Challenge 📸

Ahhhhh congrats Cyndi and Rowan!! :party::party:

The timing of this prompt is pretty great since I got this in the mail a few days ago:

ESEtd1.jpg

So I actually graduated two years ago, but for some reason 2020 wasn't a great time to have graduation celebrations. Anyway, my university is hosting a make-up commencement this weekend, and I'm looking forward to going back and seeing all my friends in person for the first time in over two years :D

The cap is also fitting since this OOC year will mark the first time I have an HNZ graduate, and I've got lots of fun plots planned for Harper once she's an adult :r

Ahhh that's so amazing guys, I'm so happy for you all :frantics::wub:

It's my 21st this weekend and for like a month I have been planning a party because a party is all I've ever wanted my whole life. I just bought some decorations yesterday, got my hair done today, and tomorrow I'm painting my nails. I'm super excited!!

Here are the fun party stuff and the decorations that I bought.

3WKMC24.jpg

omg congrats to you guys too!!!!! :hug: :hug: (this is my favourite round of this game so far :r

That's so amazing! Huge congrats to all of you, those are all huge milestones and I hope you are all so proud of yourselves. :wub: Kaye I hope you have a great time on the weekend! :party:

I don't have anything really big planned as such cause it's all a bit difficult to put anything in stone but I'm finally seeing some friends again soon (and my dad, who I haven't seen in about 18 months because of border difficulties). The big one that I'm working on issss...

20220525_142823.jpg

I haven't seen my boyfriend in 3 years (almost literally he won't ever get on webcam to talk to me face to face) but as soon as he finds where he put his passport we're booking this so he can come visit me for a month or so. He came here in July 2019 (after I visited him in September 2018) but obviously we've been a bit stuck since. Now the borders are open again we're just going to have to make it happen. We were thinking NZ or Japan but if he comes here that's less to spend on travel and accommodation and more time to spend together. So hoooopefully I can get this booked soon and plan it all out!

I've missed most of this but this round is the best. Some great things happening!

Here is my latest..

Hidden content
You need -1 more posts to view this content

Hopes this works! I am pretty excited for it<3

That was a fun round! I hope you all enjoy those future things coming up! :wub:

Our game is now over and drum roll please, the winners are...

Top prize: Rowan with 7 points
Second place: Camilla, Kaye, and Tamara with 5 points a piece.

I'll award prizes soon!

Thank you to everyone who joined in! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back