Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hi guys,

I've said it shortly once before that I'm really busy with school. But now I'm really at a point where I need to decide what comes first. I'm really struggeling with perfectionism at the moment. I've been like that for many years and last year I came to the conclusion that I need to change my mindset or deal with the fact that it's like this. I'm very tired after a day, it doesn't matter what I am doing. I can't really enjoy things, because in my mind I'm always busy with what I have to do for school or when I need to work, or what people would think of me. I wanted to let you know because when I won't I'm stressing about what here waits for me. I really enjoy being on HNZ, but I just can't find motivation to continue with roleplays and do what I actually want. I know that real life comes first, and that is why I'm posting this. I'm still thinking about if it will be necessary to talk to someone about this thoughts and to change my mindset. But I'm not sure. I keep thinking that it will all be fine. Just realising that I'm so done with school and want to work after I graduate.

I will look out for Quidditch games, but that will be the only thing for the moment. When life is a bit more on track again and I can focus on just one thing (graduate) and don't have other assignments and stuff anymore I hope to be around. And be a bit more positive about all. I'm sorry for the people who are waiting for me to reply. I shall look on the site sometimes, but not as much anymore as I was.

I hope you understand, thanks!

x Jamie

Real life does come first :hug: Do what you need to do and focus on your studies because that is what’s most important, and don’t worry about the rps we have in the meantime, alright!

Hope to see you back when things are better, you’re always welcome to contact me if you need someone to talk to! :wub:

RL comes first! Focus on your studies and we'll be here for when you get back!

Good luck with the studies!

Awhh good luck with everything Jamie! Take your time :wub:

We understand the struggle, Jamie. :hug: Good luck with your studies and take it easy! See you around. ^_^

Hi guys just a little update from me. Because wow I never stayed so long away. The site looks amazing btw! So much changed! I'm doing a lot better and have changed my mindset. I have a bit more overview in my life right now, so I'm happy. I just have to work on graduating until the summer. But I really want to be around here for some parts, so I will slowly try and come back here. At least with Evelyn, since it is her last year. You can always contact me on skype or by PM for suggestions and I can see what I can do.

Last edited:
Welcome back! I'm glad to hear you're doing better :D Hope you can find a more comfortable balance in your life & find time for fun stuff alongside school :)

Happy to have you back with us! :hug:

Great to see you back :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back