Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Hey all,

So it's been a few months since I've popped on the site. And let me say, I did not plan it to be this way.

Things picked up in life and I got caught in a whirlwind, a good one!

Last summer I moved house, twice...so that took a lot of time and changing of things. Learning to live with someone new is always a big deal. Anyway, summer came and went. After I moved for the second time and I went on vacation with my boyfriend and his family for a few weeks.

Then I was looking for work and looking and looking! Also spending a lot of time with my boyfriend!

THEN:
During October my boyfriend and I planned a trip to this neat little castle not that far away from where we are located and once we returned he proposed to me! Anyways, my plans to get back on here were halted as wedding planning commence along with trying to find work and a bunch of stuff.

Long story short my fiance( :wub: ) was actually the one who reminded me of my time spent here and how I should think about coming back on. Now I won't promise to bring back everyday from here on out. But I have missed being here with all of you and I know there are some new people to meet as well!!

^_^

Steph! Congratulations on the engagement! :party: :party:
And welcome back to HNZ!

congratulations and welcome back! :lovi: :lovi:

Welcome back! =D

Welcome back Steph ;D

Steph! Welcome back, and congratulations on the engagement! :woot:

Welcome :woot: So happy to hear that you're engaged :party:

Let me know if you want to rp sometime!

Welcome back Steph! Congratulations! :party:

Steppphhh!!!! :woot: :wub: I'm so happy to see you back! Congratulations on the engagement and I wish you all the best :hug:

Welcome back Steph! Congrats on the engagement!! :hug:

Omg! Steph! Congrats on your engagement!
Welcome back also :hug: If you want to RP just let me know.

Thanks all! :) :hug: :party: I feel the love all around!

Samuel Phillips said:
Let me know if you want to rp sometime!

Stefan Archer said:
Welcome back also :hug: If you want to RP just let me know.

I will let you both know!

I'm working on November Albertson right now my Hufflepuff third year so if you're at all interested let me know in rping with her let me know!

STEPH!!! I'm so glad you're back! Congratulations!!! We neeeed to rp :woot: :woot: :woot:

Welcome back!!!! :woot: If you want to rp with your Hufflepuff third year, I can always offer you my Hufflepuff third year :D

Hi Steph, welcome back and congratulations on the engagement. :woot:

Now down to business. I'm sure we talked about rping my (now) third year Gryffindor Lucas Woodlock with November. We should definitely plot.

Georgiana Night said:
I'm working on November Albertson right now my Hufflepuff third year so if you're at all interested let me know in rping with her let me know!
We rped Flavio and November back in the day, and I'd love to rp them again :D I'll send you a PM about a thread!

Hi Steph welcome back! And congratulations

:D :D ^_^
Diane Winters said:
Now down to business. I'm sure we talked about rping my (now) third year Gryffindor Lucas Woodlock with November. We should definitely plot.

I think we did! Otherwise it might have been Fleur Worth my other 3rd year, a Slytherin.
Samuel Phillips said:
We rped Flavio and November back in the day, and I'd love to rp them again :D I'll send you a PM about a thread!
Please do! They were so cute in the library, I remember :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back