OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Since our Software Update you have shown how deeply you love, and how long you've been waiting for, the advent of emojis on HNZ.
We've also been trying to attract a new generation of roleplayers to the board (HNZ is getting pretty old now, after all!) and we realized: emojis are the future.

It's now easier than ever to slip into the pictographic language of the twenty-first century as common words and phrases are automatically updated to be the emoji equivalent you knew existed but just couldn't find - and now even old folk like me can communicate fluidly and effectively with the next generation of roleplayer.

We hope you enjoy this update and let us know if there are more words that need replacing!

Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Amazing, love this very real update

71e628c8d3c1876083b5be0dd2cd384e.png
(already giving me gems)

I'm glad for the older people the words are in (--) so they can understand this hip new lingo!

I'm glad for the older people the words are in (--) so they can understand this hop new lingo!
Training mode is temporary for the next few hours to get adjusted. We'll take off the training wheels when we're all more comfortable.
(We're not heartless.)

I don't get it, how this this work XDDD

OMG NOW I GET IT :lol: FEEL SO DUMB.

I can't believe you made 🦁 (🦁) a lion even in this, Nick you are so petty
I was actually worried that with all the other emoji going on nobody would notice this stroke of genius. Glad you did!
All the houses are emoji!
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Gryffindor

I can't believe you made 🦁 (🦁) a lion even in this, Nick you are so petty

I thought that you said you are so pretty hahaha XD Go lions!!!! Boooo Hufflepuff ( I SAID THE YELLOW HOUSE)

I can't believe :cool:(you) would stray so far from our roots to be hip ➕(and) 🆒(cool) for the youths! I'm taking Ainsley's graphics 🔙(back) to the glory 📅(days) so we all remember where HNZ came from :p

I can't believe :cool:(you) would stray so far from our roots to be hip ➕(and) 🆒(cool) for the youths! I'm taking Ainsley's graphics 🔙(back) to the glory 📅(days) so we all remember where HNZ came from :p
I love that you put the emoji in by yourself.

oh my god it went wonky while i was writing the post so i tried to edit it in the code editor and that must have doubled them i am genuinely too much of a granddad for this strange new world

Rowan....I really hope you changed @Ainsley Lynch avatar and banner, otherwise the emoji world is taking over those too!

Last edited by a moderator:
...so who's nominating Nick for Biggest Emoji User in the next OOC supers? :p

Wow i love it. I was wondering what the update would be I have been waiting a whole year for this 🤡=))xD so useful not only for the youth but also those who are visual oriented and would rather pictures than words.
Thank you.

Last edited:
I go on a trip for a week and I come back to this awesomeness? xD

Edit: I have no idea how to do this.

I'm so lost. Is there a way to turn it off or on?

I love that everything is totally normal if you're signed out. Imagining someone signing up with a new character just to be hit by this level of crazy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back