Midsummer Werewolf

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
And I know Jamie's innocent 'cause if you count the votes up, she's the mayor :p
I noticed that too cause I was like - hang on who else voted for me?!? xD
EDIT: Cause, I suddenly found my words haha.

Basically at this point, Claire is either:

The Seer
The Sorceress pretending to be the Seer - in which case if she's right about Lovi, it means she offered up a wolf to be lynched, which isn't really something that role would be doing - and if she's wrong, everyone will know it.

I'm thinking Claire is the Seer - which stuffs me up because I was thinking Phoebe was the sorceress xD

So if we say Claire, Jamie, Maia, Phoebe, Anna and myself are definitely innocent, and Ash and Rowan are complete unknowns, that leaves me with only Lovi, Kait, Steph and Jesse.

Four wolves and a sorceress (sidenote: it would be nice to think that one or both of the inactive players are on the wolves team for once).

I feel safe saying all this cause you can't eat both me and Claire tonight :p

I believe Claire is the seer. I don't know why she would want to pretend to be the seer if she's sorceress. I assume the wolves could still kill the sorceress (?) and it's pretty clear the wolves will kill her tonight since she says she's the seer.

I'm still suspicious of Jesse. I don't believe he's innocent. I actually kind of feel like he might be the sorceress.

I missed a lot of the discussion Sunday/Monday while I was at Disney.
Also, aren't we down to three wolves since Dan was a wolf?

Lyra Potter said:
Also, if I was a wolf, Jesse wouldn't have made it past the second night since he suggested me then. Just saying.
You're claiming that you would have killed me immediately for being suspicious of you, wouldn't that put you into the spotlight as an obvious wolf? :p

I'm definitely, 100% innocent. I actually got excited because I thought I could have been the Cursed role on the day no one died, since I had 1 Notification in my inbox, but it turned out just to be someone liking my post :tut:

Not that it probably matters by this point but I also vote to lynch Rama Mowry :p

You can all completely disregard this if you like because tbh I have no idea if I was accurate, but I filled in the list with the roles revealed today so we can narrow down who the unassigned people are (I put myself down as a villager, because I am. Sorry not sorry.)
NameRole
Professor Katherine AlicastellVillager
James CadeDire Wolf
Amber Chou WilsonBodyguard
Professor Sloane StarkVillager
Amy RosemarySpellcaster
Professor Monty PendletonSeer
Ainsley Lynch-
Samuel PhillipsHunter
Georgiana Night-
Professor Justin CliffetonGhost / Villager
Professor Wren LouiseVillager
Evelyn ManningMayor
Lyra Potter-
Sara Moon-
Aurora Night-
Professor Kida Frost -
Rama MowryWolf
Geovanna VoltVillager
Marisol WoodsVillager

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Dire wolf
Cursed/Werewolf
Sorceress

Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager

Villager
Villager
Seer
Bodyguard
Mayor
Spellcaster
Hunter

Ghost

Which leaves
Werewolf
Werewolf
Cursed/Werewolf
Sorceress

Villager

It's pretty clear who's getting lynched ahhaha but I'm going to cast my vote to lynch Rama Mowry anyway. Definitely suspicious of her and like Maia said, it's the only way to prove if Claire is actually the seer or not (excluding the fact she is likely to be killed for claiming to be the seer).

Aurora Night said:
Steph, you said your thinking was all wrong if Claire was to believed, so what was that thinking?
I 100% don't feel like quoting my post since you can go back to read it here. (because it's long and useless now)

Basically I've let the words of other influence my thinking when I was reading back the posts.
What I thought: I suspected Phoebe,{ which maybe I still do because if Claire is honest about the role and the nights then Phoebe could be the cursed but was just a villager when Claire looked her up and now is a wolf. ) And then Anna as well, but she was looked into that night, so I would trust that. And also Kathy. (Honestly the last thing on here I had seen was Kathy's long post and that put her as a wolf in my mind and then she lynched a villager so I haven't been sure about her)

I had pieced together two groups in my post from what everyone was saying: Phoebe, Kait and Clara | Claire, Jesse, KR, Kathy, and Maia (deemed the innocent group)
Leaving Anna, Lovi, Ash, Rowan, Jamie, and myself.

My mind: I thought Phoebe and Anna might be Sorceress/Seer and one found the other and was trying to get the other lynched so I hadn't wanted to vote for either just to be sure, hence my vote for Clara.
But that's all in the past now, I'm trying to sum up my current thoughts I will get back to you on those.

Ghost posted and as stated before the ghost can play either side once dead I'm not sure how to process it other than it looks to be framing a certain player. Or Zach could just be having fun with us x_x

Is anybody going to claim Hunter? If I'm right, then we have
Rowan, Steph, Kathy, Ash and Kait and Maia without roles. Out of them, only one (Possibly two, on the off chance the Cursed wasn't actually activated) is good, and the rest are the wolves/spellcaster.
I think at this point, it would be best if the Hunter revealed themselves to narrow down the group (Though currently I have a feeling it might be Rowan, since there hasn't been any Hunter activity all game.)

The hunter is one of the people I checked :p

Also Steph hasn't suspected a single person that we're leaning towards being wolves, yet x_x which strikes me as odd. When you brought up that long list before, I even thought, 'Hmm, strange, all the people you're pointing at are the innocents' but I wasn't sure how to feel about it then.

The hunter is one of the people I checked :p
It's me ;)

I did wonder if they were all just villagers or not :p
Well that makes things more difficult. Its harder to determine villagers since its easy to contest over other roles :cyndi:
Snuck right in there Anna :p

Also how come you put Maia down as a villager Jesse? :o

Also I still think the cursed has to be someone active, one of us. The wolves have only been killing active players at night. I don't know why they would have switched to an inactive player on that night. So it's probably Kathy/Maia/Jesse/Kait

It can't be Phoebe because I would have seen her role as cursed and not villager, I think :p

...Did you not check her? Did I miss something? I'll go back and look

Oh I misread your post as her being checked by you, but you only put her into the "likely to be innocent" category, so I'll edit that :p

Fuuuuuuuuu
I was like "Oh we've basically won now, finding the wolves is going to be a breeze", but now there's two villagers still to figure out

I feel like, Kait and Steph are both likely to be evil.
I want to peg Ash as a villager, since she's usually the quietest when she gets the role and tries to see how long she can survive without any input, so if anything I'd be more suspicious of her if she was active, however I can't be sure she wouldn't just keep to her tactic of being quiet even as a wolf, so I can't rule her out as one.
Kathy I really want to trust is still a villager :lol:
Rowan and Maia I really don't know.

._. My life picked the worst time to blow up I'm so sorry .___.

Not really much point since the numbers seem pretty concrete already but I'll vote for Rama Mowry just so I've at least managed to vote once :lol:

Professor Katherine Alicastell said:
Kathy I really want to trust is still a villager :lol:
This is funny, because I'm thinking the exact same about you Jesse xD

I really am a villager, and would even gladly die at this point to prove it all to you so this can be cleared up (I did have it in my table all those days ago, but anyone can claim they're villager, let's be honest).

For me now, trusting Claire and Jesse to have the roles they say they do, one person out of Rowan, Steph, Kait, Maia and Ash is innocent - my strongest feeling is that it's Maia, but we all know I've been wrong before. Ash and Rowan I don't have enough to go on, and Steph and Kait seem to be likely wolves just due to the numbers, and previous questions people have raised about them.

I'm a villager. Jesse is the one who originally brought up my name because of a "gut feeling" on day 2. He is the one who started coming after me with absolutely no reason which is why I'm suspicious of him.

Except it wasn't just a gut feeling.
To me, her first comment on seeing who was active in the chat seemed like she was waiting to see who the more vocal/competitive people were to start killing off. Then her comment on wanting to just wait and see like everyone else makes me feel kind of like its phrased by someone on the outside trying to blend in, if you get what I'm saying?
I came after you because we needed to start acting and get the ball rolling, and up until that point, you were the only person who stuck out to me. Then your actions after just continued to seem suspicious :p
<i></i>

Aargh xD

I'm leaning towards trusting that Maia was at least innocent until the Cursed was bitten, because she was contributing a lot of useful stuff.

I don't trust that Ash is innocent just because she likes to see if she can win without saying anything. She has just as much chance of being a wolf as anyone else xD

I'm also pretty suspicious of Kait's lack of contribution, voting Abby off on day one, and not voting for Dan (I don't think she voted for Dan, anyway...). I think if she was lynched tomorrow after Lovi it'd potentially give you some info (if she's a wolf wolf, Jesse is 100% innocent). Unfortunately, if she's innocent, it doesn't really reveal all that much :erm: . But Jesse has had a 'hunch' for Kait right from the beginning, and he's still alive. If Kait were a wolf, wouldn't the other wolves have thought, 'Oh, Jesse's the seer', and killed Jesse? But Jesse's still alive. That means the wolves aren't worried about Kait dying, OR that Jesse was the seer. (UNLESS they thought he was the seer and bit him and he was the Cursed, but in that case he wouldn't still be suspicious of Kait because he'd be on her team now). So... maybe this suggests Kait is not a wolf? What do you think?

Edit: added more xD

I don't trust that Ash is innocent just because she likes to see if she can win without saying anything. She has just as much chance of being a wolf as anyone else xD
Thats what I said :p

I added some more to my last post!

And yeah I know :lol: just backing it up.

Edit: If we said for just a second that Kait and Maia were the other villagers, that would account for everybody's roles and it would leave Steph, Lovi, Ash, Rowan, and Kathy as the wolves/sorceress. Could Kathy have been the cursed? I really don't see why the wolves would have targeted somebody quiet on night four when they'd been targeting only active players before and after that. The Cursed HAS to be someone active!

Kathy did say early on that the wolves shouldn't bother eating her, though. Doesn't sound like a very Cursed-y thing to do. So the cursed could be Maia instead.

*explodes*
Aurora Night said:
Wolves, I'm expecting to be eaten. Guess what, I'm only a villager. Leave me till last - spend your time going after that seer (who if they find you, definitely knows you're a wolf, remember that). Or that nice Cursed person - you'll get another wolf to add to your little team, won't that be great?
I quote Kathy :p

Although... Maia was first to vote to lynch Rama today...

If the Cursed is activated :p

Again, Kait was never a hunch, it was a flimsy argument that gained traction as the game progressed :p
I also think that if the wolves thought I was a seer, like I said earlier, would killing me not have made Kait the most suspicious early on?

Professor Katherine Alicastell said:
If the Cursed is activated :p

Again, Kait was never a hunch, it was a flimsy argument that gained traction as the game progressed :p
I also think that if the wolves thought I was a seer, like I said earlier, would killing me not have made Kait the most suspicious early on?
I really doubt the cursed isn't activated. I get what you mean about them not killing someone to create tension/make us not trust each other any more, but I don't think they'd have chosen that over the opportunity to kill someone off and get the seer. I really don't xD and the fact you keep suggesting there might not even be a cursed is bothering me.

Early on, sure, but how come you're still alive NOW? They could have killed you eventually without rousing suspicion. If Kait were a wolf, and you kept pointing fingers at her, they'd have had good reason to think you were the seer, and would have killed you sooner or later. How do we even know you're not a wolf?! :p Kait could be right. Maybe you're still alive because you're a wolf.

Kait also said something earlier like 'Wouldn't there be three wolves, not four?' which, while it could have been a bluff to appear innocent, kind of seemed genuine in the way she worded it.

I have actually been busy with the start of school, so I'm not intentionally being inactive. It just happens because I want to get off to a good start. I honestly have not done anything to make people think I'm a wolf? But, that's probs why Claire thinks I'm a wolf.

Claire's intense activity honestly makes me nervous that she may be a wolf. >.<

Rama Mowry said:
I have actually been busy with the start of school, so I'm not intentionally being inactive. It just happens because I want to get off to a good start. I honestly have not done anything to make people think I'm a wolf? But, that's probs why Claire thinks I'm a wolf.

Claire's intense activity honestly makes me nervous that she may be a wolf. >.<
No I KNOW you're a wolf cause I'm the seer :teehee: (which I proved by basically saying I knew who the hunter was, and then being right about it)

I'm suggesting we consider everything because if we don't we might lose. :tut:

I can't say why I'm alive, I genuinely expected to die by now, at least. Though, I admitted earlier on that I wasn't sure of her anymore, so I really haven't been pointing the finger at her the entire time. I'm only the most suspicious of her now because time and time again, her name keeps coming up, and out of the group of people narrowed down, I trust her the least.

I'm not a wolf. Don't start spreading discord among the innocents when we're already so close to narrowing down the wolves and winning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back