Midsummer Werewolf

All I'm saying is going off Kathy's table, her arguments for me being a wolf are pretty thin.

Geovanna Volt said:
Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Dan voting for Kathy just makes me even more convinced he's a wolf :lol: sorry!
If Claire seemingly knows something about me, maybe she's knows something about Dan too :r
I am not the seer xD

Edit: Also it's probably not a good idea to out the seer, if we do figure out who it might be. They'll get eaten D:

Second edit: also a bad idea to force us to say we're not the seer (or to suggest we're not) because we're narrowing it down for the wolves... :erm:

Added to which, you were the person who suggested Dan in the first place, but he's not turning the blame back on you - he can't, it'd be too obvious. Someone else has to be in the firing line. Saying Kathy's arguments for Dan being the wolf is thin, because they weren't her arguments in the first place.

And yeah Phoeb, don't implicate someone as being on the side of the angels ... unless you're not. :drat: Got my eye on you, now, girl.

Alright I'm going to bed, and before I do I'm going to vote to lynch James Cade. Hey, if I'm wrong about this then I'm wrong, but there's only one way to find out, and time's running out.

I had the same thought when someone mentioned that the seer might be someone being all "I have a gut feeling.", which is a bad thing for villagers to draw attention to since they're better off revealing themselves at their own pace :p

I'm going to vote for James Cade. Though I am more suspicious of Kait, if Dan turns out to be a wolf then we have at least something of a lead on who another wolf would be.
Its midnight here so I need to cast a vote before I do sleep, and I don't want Kathy to go even if she turns out to be a wolf, solely because I want to see more of her detectiving at work :p

Professor Wren Louise said:
And yeah Phoeb, don't implicate someone as being on the side of the angels ... unless you're not. :drat: Got my eye on you, now, girl.
Yeaaah, I didn't think of this :glare: but you had better not be a wolf trying to narrow down the seer, Pheeb.

Added to which, you were the person who suggested Dan in the first place, but he's not turning the blame back on you - he can't, it'd be too obvious. Someone else has to be in the firing line. Saying Kathy's arguments for Dan being the wolf is thin, because they weren't her arguments in the first place.

Alright I'm going to bed, and before I do I'm going to vote to lynch James Cade. Hey, if I'm wrong about this then I'm wrong, but there's only one way to find out, and time's running out.
I was referring to the points made on Kathy's table. Not the nonsense about Anna not mentioning me. If Anna is diverting attention from me, wouldn't that make her a wolf?

Yeaaah, I didn't think of this :glare: but you had better not be a wolf trying to narrow down the seer, Pheeb.
Oh my.. that was not my intention. I was just going off someone else's comment.

I'm going to go back to digging myself a hole now..

Geovanna Volt said:
Oh my.. that was not my intention. I was just going off someone else's comment.

I'm going to go back to digging myself a hole now..
I wouldn't worry. Everyone's pretty much decided its me anyway, based on literally nothing but lame hunches.

James Cade said:
I wouldn't worry. Everyone's pretty much decided its me anyway, based on literally nothing but lame hunches.
That's what this game is all about, my friend. *waggles eyebrows*

Don't worry, if you're not a wolf we'll get revenge for you. Or die horribly attempting to. It's the thought that counts, right?

James Cade said:
That's what this game is all about, my friend. *waggles eyebrows*

Don't worry, if you're not a wolf we'll get revenge for you. Or die horribly attempting to. It's the thought that counts, right?
Not at all.

James Cade said:

I was referring to the points made on Kathy's table. Not the nonsense about Anna not mentioning me. If Anna is diverting attention from me, wouldn't that make her a wolf?
If you are a wolf, then yes.

Although, now that you've said this, if you're a wolf, then she probably isn't, because you'd be dropping her in it =))

James Cade said:

If you are a wolf, then yes.

Although, now that you've said this, if you're a wolf, then she probably isn't, because you'd be dropping her in it =))
But if she isn't a wolf, she wouldn't know to not divert attention on me. So if she isn't, the whole reason for suspecting me in the first place is moot.

It may be worth noting that we have a Dire Wolf among us, at 19 players. A potential wolf may be trying to protect a villager to save their own skin. Oh, and a fricken Sorceress as well. And a Cursed ... Goddamnit.

I've decided I will be voting for Samuel Phillips.

If the points about Dan and Anna working together are true, then Dan's true colours may well come out another night. Comparing the two, Anna has been more vocal than Dan, and continued to place her own suspicions on Kait, which from a previous discussion I thought was an odd thing to do considering I was the one to start that suspicion, not Kait.

If Anna's a wolf, then we have more to go on about Dan, but overall I think the reasons for voting for Dan are too thin, whereas I'm sticking to my original thought that considering Kait as a wolf is wrong.

Geovanna Volt said:
I've decided I will be voting for Samuel Phillips.

If the points about Dan and Anna working together are true, then Dan's true colours may well come out another night. Comparing the two, Anna has been more vocal than Dan, and continued to place her own suspicions on Kait, which from a previous discussion I thought was an odd thing to do considering I was the one to start that suspicion, not Kait.

If Anna's a wolf, then we have more to go on about Dan, but overall I think the reasons for voting for Dan are too thin, whereas I'm sticking to my original thought that considering Kait as a wolf is wrong.
I get this, but I figured that if Dan is a wolf, we'll also know that Kathy is innocent, because she put wolf? next to Dan's name in her table, which she is not likely to have done if she's a wolf too. Killing Dan reveals the most, whether he's innocent or a wolf, in my opinion.

But Dan also has a good point about Anna so now I'm totally lost there.

And KR has some excellent points too T-T

Okay my brain has turned to mush a lil' bit because I've just been typing constantly, but lemme try to form a coherent thought. Basically, what I'm seeing is like a mob turn to Dan, which is fair, because when I read the first few posts I was like nah, but more than anything, his reactions are looking suss. Like he didn't really engage very much until he was implicated. HOWEVER, there is an awful lot of "protecting" happening. I thought it was suss way back when somebody (I could check but that's not the important bit) said that Kathy was laid back in this game, then KR backed that up and said that she usually played that way. Now Claire is protecting KR by saying that KR usually plays that way, and while KR said not to defend because it looked suss, that could be a ploy. THOUGH KR did vote this time round, but it was for the popular person, so I don;t know. THEN Phoebe started to defend Kait, which I found odd, and now Phoebe AND chose not to vote for Dan who is at this point the popular vote.

So, in my tired, tired brain, I have two mini-teams formed

Kathy, KR, Claire
and
Dan, Phoebe and Kait. (Also possibly Anna because while Phoebe voted for Anna, I think it's the only Anna vote, so it might be a red herring.)

As for my vote, I'm torn because I was suspicious of KR, but voting for KR will accomplish nothing tonight, since the tide is turning toward Dan. So, I will vote to lynch James Cade, and whether or not he is a wolf will hugely influence my voting tomorrow.

I want to be on a team :(

Also, couldn't Dan throwing Anna under the bus just be a tactic to make her seem more innocent if he turns out to be a wolf?

But Dan also has a good point about Anna so now I'm totally lost there.
Which you would do if you were a wolf about to get sunk- implicate a fellow wolf, then be revealed as a wolf yourself, making said implicated fellow a less likely target because who would implicate a fellow wolf riiiiight?

Yeah, been done before, more than once in fact.

Professor Katherine Alicastell said:

Also, couldn't Dan throwing Anna under the bus just be a tactic to make her seem more innocent if he turns out to be a wolf?
What he said.

^^Pretty sure I did that in a wolf team once, so yes good point

Professor Katherine Alicastell said:

You can be on my team :wub:

And great point (KR too). That sort of cements it for me. Man, I hope Dan's a wolf xD (sorry Dan)

And great point (KR too). That sort of cements it for me. Man, I hope Dan's a wolf xD (sorry Dan)
Ooooooh yeah. If not, this is gonna suck.

giphy.gif

Since defending myself is suspicious I have nothing to say. (Except I always defend myself when turned on and I always turn out to be a villager)

eyWGdVd.gif

James Cade said:
Since defending myself is suspicious I have nothing to say. (Except I always defend myself when turned on and I always turn out to be a villager)

eyWGdVd.gif
Buuuttt then again we can't know if you're actually a villager this time so :p I mean you could've been picked to be a wolf unlike all other times to make it less suspicious considering all other times you were a villager. I could be completely off xD

I've been mentioned once (or twice), my lack of activity in the game is because I currently have exams, so of course I'm busy and am not online often at all during this time. I've just caught up the pages I've missed.

Maybe all of this defending others is because they, whoever is defending other people, know something we don't about who might be a wolf. We can't know 100% though until someone is lynched, and I'm not entirely sure who to vote for yet, with the little time that we have left to vote xD

And I'm lost once again =)) So I have no idea how any of this is going to end - sorry Dan if you're not a wolf :(

If you follow me on Snapchat or Facebook or Instagram you will see that I left at 1am to drive to Disney World with my daughter and my friends. Yes, we are all crazy. Like completely spur of the moment. Only decided to go at 10:30pm. I haven't slept in over 24 hours and no sleep until tonight. I haven't read every little thing that's been discussed but I'll try to and to vote before it closes. I'm a little distracted though.
That was supposed to include a quoted message from a few pages back questioning my activity.
See, I'm suffering from sleep deprivation. :p

Another day, another death. The villagers were starting to feel desperate now, and only their knowledge that they could eliminate a wolf during the day gave them hope. Shaken by the loss of one of their own yesterday, when they had been so sure, they gathered once more to lynch another suspect. Time was running out after all...

My count:[ul][li]James Cade - 4</LI>[li]Aurora Night - 1<LI>[li]Samuel Phillips - 1[/li][/ul] James Cade, the Dire wolf has been killed. It is night.
OOCOut of Character:
Darn you all, I wanted a double lynching :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back