Midsummer Werewolf

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Geovanna Volt said:
Claire mentions KR is often joking around, but it's really strange to me that she came across quite sure that Zach's R meant Rowan. How could she have been sure enough to mention that if she wasn't protecting Rama?
You know what, I hadn't thought of that :o but wouldn't it be a bit too obvious to jump in like that? I don't know, possibly. Food for thought!
No one knew if we're talking about IC or OOC names, so I'm not sure what her reasoning for that was :r

Geovanna Volt said:
Claire mentions KR is often joking around, but it's really strange to me that she came across quite sure that Zach's R meant Rowan. How could she have been sure enough to mention that if she wasn't protecting Rama?
Interesting conclusion, but a bit of a reach. I'm not half so complicated. I saw the letter R, went through the names of every participant and went "Aha! Rowan is the only one whose name starts with R!". Then someone pointed out that it could be the name of a character, not a roleplayer. Then I read back and realised that the ghost can play for either side so it's a moot point. Then Jesse suggested that Zach could be spelling out R.I.P. which is very Zach. I've basically outed my own sleuthing as utter bunk, it's rather embarrassing actually. Also, excuse you, if I was protecting someone I wouldn't be half so obvious. :tut:

Okay I have thoughts but am. Currently on my phone typing for my mother in her school so I'll reply when I'm reunited with my laptop

Professor Wren Louise said:
Marisol Woods said:
He can only post a letter a day ;)

I thought the R could also be for Rama Mowry? Not sure if he's indicating OOC names or IC names. :unsure:
Sorry, I meant that I doubt he'd take days to write an entire word out, one letter per day.

You're not wrong, though. Hmm ...

Oh, and that's hard to go by anyway, he might not even know who killed him. Or, as the role stated, he could be trying to implicate the wrong people because he can pick which side he's on.

When Abby pointed out that the R could have meant Rama, KR did actually consider she might be right, though!

Marisol Woods said:
He can only post a letter a day ;)

I thought the R could also be for Rama Mowry? Not sure if he's indicating OOC names or IC names. :unsure:
Sorry, I meant that I doubt he'd take days to write an entire word out, one letter per day.

You're not wrong, though. Hmm ...

Oh, and that's hard to go by anyway, he might not even know who killed him. Or, as the role stated, he could be trying to implicate the wrong people because he can pick which side he's on.

When Abby pointed out that the R could have meant Rama, KR did actually consider she might be right, though!

She wouldn't have wanted to oppose it though once pointed out xD

I think KR would do something obvious, because its not what you expect xD KR just mentioned that she went through the list of participants - It seems strange doesn't it that if you're going through a list, you'd use their real names instead of what's written?

I don't mean to point a finger so hard, but it's the only lead I have xD

Yeah, but the ghost doesn't even know anything about who killed him. His R means absolutely nothing at all in the first place!! xD So why would KR feel the need to defend it?

And Claire, dearest, you know I love you but you have to stop defending me, this looks like a conspiracy =)) I've already got a handicap as it is, being terminally poop at this game.

I can't think of a single time I haven't implicated myself as a villager and wasted everyone's time lynching me out. Entertaining, yes, but not exactly conducive to a win.

I disagree with the "looking at the list and using the names there" argument, since a lot of people find it easier to say the roleplayers name than the character, since calling them by the character name is so impersonal.
I'm just in awe over how much of an impact one letter has had on the discussion =))

I can't think of a single time I haven't implicated myself as a villager and wasted everyone's time lynching me out. Entertaining, yes, but not exactly conducive to a win.
This is what I am trying to avoid!!!! :lol: I WILL DEFEND THEE!

Unless you turn out to be wolf, in which case we will never speak again. :glare:

Fine, I shall drop it xD But if she eats you while you sleep!!... :r

Kathy it's your turn <_<

Yeah I decided to go to sleep but then I came back cause I wanna vote for Phoebe. It was the suspicion of me that did it, I was wondering who was gonna try and pull the 'so is Kathy actually a wolf' card after the subject of my salt yesterday. Which I imagine will just make her vote for me and then it's really down to who else thinks I've gone where no supposed wolf has gone before i.e. coding nightmare central.

Aurora Night said:
Yeah I decided to go to sleep but then I came back cause I wanna vote for Phoebe. It was the suspicion of me that did it, I was wondering who was gonna try and pull the 'so is Kathy actually a wolf' card after the subject of my salt yesterday.
I'm not saying you're a wolf xD You vote for me cause I'm the first one to be suspicious of you doing a double bluff?

Which I imagine will just make her vote for me and then it's really down to who else thinks I've gone where no supposed wolf has gone before i.e. coding nightmare central.

Except you've done that before as the devil. It's good to have someone so focused on the small details, and who puts it all together for the rest of us, but you can't deny it didn't go right for Abby, and you had the majority of the game on your side because of your table.

Oh Kathy, I'm so glad you're here, this is the actual best.
4Vvbx.gif

Aurora Night said:
Yeah I decided to go to sleep but then I came back cause I wanna vote for Phoebe. It was the suspicion of me that did it, I was wondering who was gonna try and pull the 'so is Kathy actually a wolf' card after the subject of my salt yesterday. Which I imagine will just make her vote for me and then it's really down to who else thinks I've gone where no supposed wolf has gone before i.e. coding nightmare central.
If that is your main reason for voting for Phoebe, I think you might not want to be so hasty. D: Nobody is calling you out as a wolf. Personally I trust you right now.

We're throwing accusations at each other left right and center with no real reason except hard feelings, when there is something we can actually do to help narrow this down.

I want to reiterate what I said earlier about Anna diverting the attention from Dan. This is what happened:
[ul][li]Phoebe and I suggested that those who voted for Abby but have not been contributing are suspicious.</LI>
[li]Anna chimes in immediately to agree, suggesting that she thinks Kait is suspicious, neglecting to mention the fact Dan has ONLY POSTED TWICE, one of those times being to vote for Abby.
[li]Why did Anna not bring Dan up? Why is he not suspicious to her?
<LI>[li]This makes Dan and Anna extremely suspicious to me. I was willing to overlook Dan's lack of activity until Anna diverted the attention from him.
[/li][/ul]
I vote to lynch James Cade. If he is a wolf, we'll have learned something about Anna, and if he's not, we'll still have learned something. We'll know that Anna is probably innocent.

We do of course have to remember that there is a seer among us, so somebody with a 'gut feeling' might actually be trying to lead us to a wolf, but since Kathy has already claimed it's not her, and nobody else seems to have any real gut feelings (just people pointing fingers at multiple other people xD), I'm sticking with this for now.

Edit: mixed up Anna and Abby's names at one point xD

I'm taking the 'burn it down' approach this game xD (Anyway, the more honest villagers are with one another, the more it shuts out the wolves trying to seed distrust in the ranks).

Also I'd like to point out - I've literally never convinced anyone with my suspicions before, so when I have them I tend to take the 'get it all out there cause you can't talk when you're dead.'

What do we think guys? Phoebe as a wolf? Yay or nay? Alternatively, me as a wolf? Yay or nay?
EDIT: Claire you make a good point - and it feels like you know something about Phoebe I don't. I will retract my vote, but if Dan turns out to be not a wolf... well, you're right, we'll know something.

I don't want to genuinely defend anyone too hard, because I don't know that KR or Phoebe aren't wolves, and if they turn out to be, I'm going to look like I was just diverting attention from them :erm: but on the other hand I just feel like we're all accusing each other of stuff while the wolves sit back and laugh at us xD

Look at us. It probably isn't us. If it were, we wouldn't be arguing with each other like this!!!

I vote to lynch James Cade. If he is a wolf, we'll have learned something about Anna, and if he's not, we'll still have learned something. We'll know that Anna is probably innocent.
Oo now that is good, I am following the smell of that bacon.

*whistles to summon Dan* Hey buddy, what have you got for us? Any comments, criticisms? A confession, perhaps? That'd be the day ...

I'm not convinced Kathy is a wolf, but I'm keeping my eye on you :r And I'm still only trying to activate discussion :glare:

I'm so nervous we're running out of time xD

That's an interesting point about Dan and Anna, though I feel I've pointed enough fingers for one day.. I will see how this plays out.

Also, more fuel for the Kait theory: I saw she turned up to post after I voted for Phoebe, but has disappeared now without saying anything. Coincidence? I did take back the vote after all.

Aurora Night said:
Also, more fuel for the Kait theory: I saw she turned up to post after I voted for Phoebe, but has disappeared now without saying anything. Coincidence? I did take back the vote after all.
Perhaps, or she has this opened in another tab and forgot about it and has just refreshed HNZ in another xD

EDIT: Or she has left her comp and she's appearing offline cause of inactivity xD

I'm confused. Why should Anna have suspected me exactly? I've been quiet because I haven't had much to say (and I've been busy). I do find it odd that I'm being suspected for following Kathy's hunch when most people did the same thing. Though this wouldn't be the first time I've been lynched for going along with the mob, me always seeming to be the one who gets picked out always turning out to be a villager (except the time I was mayor).

While I'm on that, how is it no one is pointing the finger at Kathy when after a long rant about her usually being right, she led us all in the direction of Abby who tuned out to be a villager, but we don't find this suspicious? Anyway for me Kathy is suspicious, she's either a wolf leading us astray or she is inadvertently helping the wolfs by getting us to lynch villagers.

With that in mind. I vote to lynch Aurora Night

James Cade said:
While I'm on that, how is it no one is pointing the finger at Kathy when after a long rant about her usually being right, she led us all in the direction of Abby who tuned out to be a villager, but we don't find this suspicious?
giphy.gif

I don't want to rule out Kathy being a wolf, but I think its highly unlikely to be the case given how much attention she is drawing to herself. Her tactics are too risky for a wolf, especially so early in the game. I am astounded by how much sleuthing is going on, but all of her points are pretty sound and are just stating the facts rather than twisting anything around. :lol:
This is such a dramatic change from her Devil play

Dan voting for Kathy just makes me even more convinced he's a wolf :lol: sorry!
If Claire seemingly knows something about me, maybe she's knows something about Dan too :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back