Evil's Twilight (Closed)

Luxen Silverback

This Thread has been approved by the Administration; any all Godmodes made throughout this thread has been approved by those involved.

The air was cold despite the warmth the sun had provided during the day, the presence slowly made itself known as Luxen. The past few months had drained Luxen of his power and he had yet to find out why as he looked at his hands. Luxen couldn't figure out why it took so much energy just to maintain his form, Luxen began thinking trying to figure out what he needed to do in order to regain his power. Luxen began looking around, he needed to kill someone that's why his powers were beginning to fade. Looking around Luxen tried to find someone to murder so that his powers might return. Luxen felt something strange inside him, thoughts running through his head that wasn't his. Luxen began trying to shake away those thoughts as he began to focus on himself and his own memories, "Snap out of this" Luxen said angrily to himself.

Luxen remembered being in love with Morganna and Maeve, he also remembered the destruction of the Silver Snake along with his death. He remembered the chains of Death that had tried to keep him down and how he had rose above to become one of the most powerful forces of darkness in the history of magic, causing pain and death wherever he appeared. So then why after more than a year was his powers beginning to fail him, why was it so difficult just to maintain his form. None of it made sense as he began gathering his strength so that he could find and kill someone, hoping that in doing so he could regain his dark powers. It was a well thought out plan since he normally felt stronger after killing someone. Looking up Luxen saw the new moon black as night with several specks of starlight, Luxen was a force of evil and would not rest until his purpose was completed.

Blaise walked through the streets of Bleak Street, knowing that there could only be one reason that he was here. He just didn't know what that reason was. Blaise didn't know what he would accomplish here, he could just feel it would be good, he could feel a sinister presence around here somewhere, and when he felt like this, it wouldn't be good. Blaise turned around, and ducked up another side street, into the truely dark part of the alley, and he saw it. Luxen Silverback. The one thing he hadn't wanted to see on a day like today, not that he was surprised.

Blaise didn't know what he would do now, he didn't look like he was as strong as a Dark Presence should be, he looked weaker then usual. Come to think of it, Blaise could see that he didn't even look like normal. Blaise turned to look at him, not sure whether he should stay and fight him, or leave and live another day, but quite frankly, it didn't look like it would matter either way. He knew what he was doing when it came to fighting, and he wouldn't let this filth leave this place alive, as far as he was concerned, this Dark Presence was dead already.

Evan made it his regular rounds these day to go down Bleak Street ever since he had witnessed that man murder two innocent teens and while he had seen a few bad things he still never expected to see anything truly out of the ordinary. The sky was dark and gray which gave the street an even drearier look that wasn't at all enjoyable to those who were not use to the dark nature of the street. Evan looked around however and saw one of his fellow Aurors staring at something. It was not unusual at all for something down here to catch one's attention however Evan figured two Auror's would be better than one as he made his way over towards him. "What are we staring at?" Evan whispered however he didn't really need to ask as he saw something that caused his face to drain of all color.

"Isn't that guy supposed to be dead?" Evan asked quizzically, he had heard the rumors that an evil spirit was haunting the street however everything had been quiet though the rumors themselves had suggested that something more grotesque and horrible than a pay deceased man. Evan had to wonder if perhaps he was seeing something, the man could have been a ghost however his form was definitely Corporeal. Evan pulled out his wand and began to figure out what would be a good way to handle this situation. "Your not going to fight him are you?" Evan asked looking at the other man and realizing that he had something on his mind "Maybe we should call for backup" Evan suggested knowing that fighting evil spirits was not really something Aurors were trained on.

Luxen turned suddenly towards the two however he did not see the two he saw something else entirely. He was standing inside the Silver Snake and was staring at himself facing down Morganna in what had seemed so long ago.

"and here I thought you loved me, AVADA KEDAVRA!" Morganna said as the green light came from her wand

"How could anything love a thing like you?" Luxen asked as he stood up and faced Morganna. "Face it, you were nothing more than a physical thing for me to play with" Luxen smirked "and even that you were bad at" he added with a dark glare. He knew that he had been Morganna's first and perhaps only serious boyfriend and that it would hurt for her to hear him say these things. Then again, Luxen wanted it to hurt as he pointed his wand at her. "Tonight you die" Luxen said as he began to fire spells at her.

"They are mine, tonight" A voice that sounded like Luxen's and yet didn't said from somewhere within the room, Luxen looked down at his hands and saw that they weren't solid, they appeared to be some sort've astral shadow that was barely even able to be seen. Luxen watched as the fire consumed the two but more importantly how the shadow walked up and consumed something from Morganna and then himself. "For too long I waited and now I will have form" the voice that was not Luxen's said with a smirk however something happened that even the voice had not expected. Luxen's will had been strong along with the memories so many of the memories and new ones began to appear. The voice awoke and found himself not quite himself, he had been made into something else... someone else

Luxen blinked as he saw the two Aurors standing at him, that wasn't right though for he wasn't Luxen nor had he ever had been. Luxen Silverback was nothing more than a bad memory something that the Dark Magic consumed and forgotten about. Looking down at his hands he erased them along with his entire form so that he was neither gender nor was he a person at all. He was simply 'It', Dark Magic that had waited a long time in Bleak Street, growing stronger until the night of the Fire when it finally had enough strength to act and now that it had broken free of the memories, it would have no boundaries and consume the world in eternal darkness. For that was what it truly was, The Dark Magic of Bleak Street. "Congratulations mortals you will be sacrificed today" The Dark Magic declared with a shadowy smile as it's voice was mixed with all of the females and males that it had consumed over the years.

Blaise turned to the newcomer Auror, finally somebody he recognised. Blaise knew that he had been doing his rounds the same as Blaise, and had probably just spotted him staring at Luxen. Blaise had no idea what the Presence was doing here, but if it came to a fight, he would be ready and willing. Blaise turned to the Auror, "Yes, I am. This thing shouldn't exist, so I will blast it into non-existance." He said, ready and waiting for it to happen. He could see there was something wrong with Luxen, and that would only make it easier for him to fight him. Blaise wasn't going to die here, and he would make sure of that. There was another Auror here with him, and that would only make it easier.

Blaise watched Luxen carefully, trying to decipher his moves, trying to see what he would do. He heard him mention something about them being sacrificed, and knew that he would have to stop him from hurting him. Blaise didn't know how well he would do against the Presence, he would try though. He turned to the Auror next to him, Evan, he thought his name was. "I hope you're ready." He said. Blaise would need his help in order to finish what he was determined to do here, and it didn't matter what happened, he wouldn't leave here without a fight. He turned to Luxen, "I will not be sacrificed, you will be the one that dies here today." He said, a hint of determination in his voice.

Evan listened as Blaise mentioned taking down Luxen though honestly Evan wasn't sure what he was looking at especially since it changed it's form right in front of the two and declared that they would become sacrifices. "Yeah I would love to do that, except I already promised someone else and you know can't double book on being Sacrificed!" Evan said with a slight smirk as his wand was at the ready. Evan wasn't sure how he was supposed to fight this thing and he wasn't sure what their chances were going to be in this but looking at Blaise he couldn't help but feel his confidence go up a few notches, The guy was definitely determined and that in turn helped Evan get his guts up and ready for what was about to come even though a part of him was sure that it was going to end up being alot of pain.

"Alright, I think it's only fair to give you a chance to turn yourself in" Evan said as he raised his wand hand feeling a bit stupid with himself, this thing wasn't even human much less about to turn itself into them. "Times Up!" Evan said as he quickly pointed his wand at the creature and said aloud "Impedimenta!", quickly with the sound of a crack two ropes burst forwards from his wand towards the black thing that stood before the two Aurors "Use it if you got it!" Evan said to Blaise since he was pretty sure that the ropes would not really effect the creature but he did hope that it would slow it down a bit so that the they might be able to quickly overcome it.

The ropes wrapped themselves around the Dark Magic tightly in an attempt to restrict it however now that it had awoken such magic truly was pointless. As if the ropes were made of melted butter the Dark Magic broke free and began slowly moving towards the pair. Within mere moments one of it's hands found itself wrapped around the neck of the man that had tried to bind him "Once I have killed you two, I will take your magic and become complete" It said in a voice that was both male and female as it slowly began to squeeze the man's throat so that it might be crushed. The Dark Magic was immune to all spells now however it was unable to perform magic until it was fully complete that is when it would finally be able to consume the world in utter darkness.

Everything should've happened alot sooner then now, the memory of Luxen Silverback had prevented it from consuming the magic of others sooner and had restricted it to this place for much longer then it had wanted. Yet now everything was perfect and now it would finally be able to do what it was made to do. All of the evil witches and wizards that had practiced their dark spells, killed and fed it would finally have what they unknowingly wanted and that was an end to everything. The Dark Magic would be able to destroy everything, Muggleborns, Purebloods, Humans, Creatures; All living things would meet their end at it's hands and if these two mortals thought that they could stand in it's way then they were going to be sadly dissapointed, For a century of hate and blood lust had gone into the Dark Magic's creation and now it would finally be able to fulfill it's destiny.

The Potters were walking hand in hand down Bleak street. They had just been to Borgins and Burke to visit Jacqueline Black who was slowly coming to terms with the fact that her daughter had married into Harry Potter's family. Kiera Potter was grinning at her husband, happy to be seeing him for the first time in a little over a month. She had dressed up for the occasion, wearing a black dress with a red coat and black heels. Kiera tended to wear heels to make her five foot tall height just a bit taller.

The autumn air was chilly as the pair strolled through the dark streets. Kiera turned to her husband, "Well dear I think that went a little bit better than last time. Maybe in a couple of years she will actually smile at you." she said teasingly. The last time her mother had seen James, the woman had refused to speak at all. At least this time she said a few sentences. Kiera wrapped her arm around James' waist as she snuggled closer to him. "So I was thinking that when we get home I could show the new 'clothing' I bought last week." she said slyly, hoping he understood that by clothing she meant lingerie.

Autumn was a time for change the Potters were still newly weds yet the way the time had blown by felt as though they were separated. Raven had spent more time with his wife over the last year then he had and James couldn't help but feel a bit jealous that he was unable to spend time with her. "It's alright" James said with a slight smirk as he had his arm around her and kissed the top of her head listening as she spoke. "Oh? You know me, I love a good fashion show" James said with a smile as he looked up at the sky. Bleak Street was definitely the right name for this place and felt that it was no wonder why Kiera's mother would be depressed being down here. Though James knew that she didn't like him he was also sure that she would eventually open up to the idea one day.

James looked down at Kiera "So..." James said looking up again and then back towards her "My parents were asking about grandchildren again" James said finally saying what had been bugging him for the past few days. James couldn't help but have thought about the thing that he and Kiera had talked about a long time ago, they had agreed to wait a few years since they both weren't really ready to settle down completely and start a family. James however had been thinking about it again and after a few months away from his lovely wife he wondered if that was something he really wanted anymore. "I told them we were thinking about it" James said though it was really more like he was thinking about it, he knew it wasn't fair for Kiera and so it had been really hard to bring it up to her.

Kiera grinned at her husband as he got her joke. She already looking forward to getting back home and being alone with him. She really missed him when they were seperated though she knew there wasn't anything they could do about that with the type of careers they both had. As the young woman looked back up at her husband, she could tell something was bothering him. Kiera waited patiently for him to tell her exactly what it was that was bothering him. She fidgeted slightly under his arm at the subject of children. It was something that they had talked about before and agreed to wait . They were both so young and Kiera still had two careers, gymnastics and quidditch.

Kiera paused in the street turning to look at James. "Do they really think we are ready for children?" she said nervously. The idea of a child of her own was frightening. Her chocolate eyes looked up towards him. They needed to sort this out now. Kiera wasn't sure what she wanted to do but she needed to know his feelings on it. "What do you want?" she asked him, straight forward. "I mean, I would have to give up Quidditch and probably gymnastics too." she said, knowing that would be a sacrifice on her part. It was not something she could do easily but if it was for James, well then she would do it. Kiera stood staring at her husband, unaware of the danger lurking around the corner.

James looked at her it was the reaction he had expected and yet didn't want to see but at least the hard part was over. "I don't know if we're ready for children" James said a bit nervously as he moved in front of her and wrapped his arms around her "I know we both have our careers and that we're still young" James said sympathetically looking into her eyes with a slight frown "I know you would have to give up both Gymnastics and Quidditch and I probably would too" James said looking down towards the ground. He didn't want to have Kiera pregnant and alone while he was off playing a game that she loved to play all over the world. James sighed a bit as he looked back up and then back down at her "I don't really know what I want I guess" James said with another sigh as he wrapped his arms around her again and kissed her head.

"I guess I'm just a little worn out from all the traveling and never getting to see you" James said as though the words themselves were weakening. "I just want to spend sometime with you and this might give us the opportunity" James said as he placed a hand on her chin so that she could look into her eyes "My parents would be happy and your mother might like me finally if we did" James said with a slight smirk as he leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. "I love you so much and I know you would be a great mother, but I don't want to do this if I know you'll end up with regrets" James said as he held her tighter "So let's just say it's on the table, whenever your ready" James said with a slight wink as he smiled broader and kissed Kiera once more.

Kiera wrapped her arms around James as he talked. She could tell that he wanted children. It was easy to see in his familiar eyes. So did she, in a few years. The thought of caring for another living creature terrified Kiera. There were so many ways she could mess up all too easily. She would never let James quit Quidditch just for her, though she knew he would try if he thought it would help her. She would have to do this alone. Her clear eyes met his as he looked down at her, telling her he didn't know what he wanted. "I could never let you quit something you love as much as Quidditch." Kiera disagreed. "I would find a way to manage. What kind of wife would I be if I let you quit your dream?" she asked him serious.

Kiera knew how he felt about the distance between them. Her heart longed for him when they were apart which was two thirds of the time. She knew they needed more time together. There had to be some way that they could do that. His lips met hers with tenderness, love behind the kiss. Kiera was relieved to know that the decision would be up to her. Their lips met once more, with more passion and intensity behind her side of the kiss than was probably required on this dark street. "It isn't that I don't want children with you. I really think you would be an excellent father." she said honestly, trying to explain her feelings. "It's just a big decision and I am worried I am too young to make it." she said, looking up at him. "But we do need more time together and there has to be a way." she said, her eyes showing her determination.

A moment of silence passed. "I can give up Quidditch." Kiera told him, wincing at the thought of quitting her beloved sport. "That way I will be more avalible to come to your games and travel with you more often." she said. It would be a huge sacrifice on her part but she would do it for him. It would kill her to watch all the games, knowing that she would not get the chance to play. However, she would do it willingly for him. Kiera would sit in the stands of every game with a charming smile on her face for him.

"You don't have to do that for me Kiera" James said with a slight frown "That wouldn't make me happy" James said honestly while he did want to spend more time with his wife he also knew that he didn't want to if it meant her giving up the thing she loved most. It wasn't easy to say that they both had lives that were very important, perhaps they had gotten married too soon? James knew that wasn't a question he ever wanted to think about because he loved his wife very much and knew that she loved him as well. It was just an inconvenience that even though they were married they didn't get the chance to see alot of each other. "Listen, we'll make this work out" James said with a smile as he looked into her sweet eyes once more, "In the meantime we just have to make our time together count" and with that James smiled as he placed both of his hands on Kiera's cheeks and smiled. "You know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder" James said said as he leaned in and began making out with his wife.

James was unaware that the air had turned colder or that at that very moment something very sinister was going on. As his hands traveled down Kiera's back towards something much softer James continued kissing his tongue playing with his wife's as he seemed to stretch it to it's limits so that it might fully excite her into always wanting to be with him. "Get a Room!" A hag cried out jealously to the young couple as James turned suddenly to look at her, for a glorious moment James had thought he was at home with his wife and not in some cold street being yelled at by some ugly old midget for making out with his wife. "I guess we should save the rated 'R' stuff for later" James said with a smile as he leaned in and kissed Kiera once more slipping his tongue inside and teasing hers for just a moment. "Alright, I'm ready to go home and see what new clothes your bought" James said rather fast as excitement was indeed filling up in his body. James turned however and could here something going on in the alleyway, trying to look closely and forgetting that Kiera was with him he slowly began taking some steps as voices could clearly be heard. "Impedimenta!" James heard a voice shout.

Kiera nodded her head. Of course they would make this work. There wasn't a question in her mind that James was the right person for her. She loved him with all of her heart. The timing was just bad. The young girl smiled up at her husband. "I love you." she told him before he leaned in to kiss her. As the kissing grew more intense, Kiera lost track of where they were. Her arms wrapped around James as her heart raced inside of her. She loved the fact that even after two years of kissing him, each time was exiciting. Her skin prickled as his hands touched her skin. This was on the verge of going too far in a public place when an old lady yelled at the pair of them.

Kiera giggled slightly as they broke apart. Slightly embarressed by what she thought would have happened in the streets if it hadn't been for the had. She looked at James with amusement in her eyes as he spoke. His kiss teased her in a way that was very much exciting. Kiera grinned at his suggestion. "I bought them with you in mind." she said with a wink. "I was fairly certain you would love them...or at least how little of clothing there is too it." she said slyly. Her hand twined with his before she heard a voice shouting a spell. Kiera's eyes filled with alarm. James was walking towards it so she followed. Her hand dropped James' in order to reach inside her jacket and rest on her wand. She had dueled before but with other students at Hogwarts. On Bleak Street, that was something very different. "James? Where are you going?" she whispered to him even though she knew the answer. Kiera would go with him but she had a feeling the couple would have to fight their way home.

James looked back at Kiera and frowned slightly, "If someone's in trouble I can't just stand by" James said looking back towards the alley while finally noticing how cold everything seemed to have gotten. Winter was indeed on the way however James couldn't help but feel as though this cold wasn't all natural, looking around and pulling his wand out James noticed that the hags and other shady people that hung around Bleak Street had all mysteriously moved away from the area. "Kiera, I'm going to go down there but I want you to go straight home" James said with a a grim look something about the area made James feel as though he would be walking towards his grave and he didn't want Kiera anywhere near there if that was the case. Being James, he had always had to watch out about other people even though he hadn't allowed them to control his life he still had been told by his father to remain constantly vigilant so as not to fall into any Death Eater Traps. James turned back towards Kiera "please for me just go home and I'll meet you there" James said as he leaned in and kissed Kiera once more.

With his wand out James turned and began heading into the alley James felt the chill grow as he saw something that caused him to look twice. James had never seen anything like this before and for a moment wasn't even sure if he believed what he was seeing now, There in front of him were two men and a third though James wasn't sure it was actually a man at all. The thing wasn't wearing any clothes not that it mattered since it didn't even seem to have a sex, it was simply a dark black human with slits for eyes and a tiny slither for the mouth. If the thing had a nose James couldn't really tell since all he really saw was the outline for a nose as though the thing was wearing some sort've mask over his real face. James saw that the black creature was had one of the other wizards in a choke hold and immediately raised his wand in defense of the man. "I don't know what's going on but I think this has gotten a little out of hand don't you?" James said as he began to think about what spell he should used, perhaps James should use the Patronus Charm since the creature did look alot like a Dementor. James felt the bead of sweat begin to appear on his face as he began to hope that Kiera was safe and not in danger.

Kiera rolled her eyes at her husband. She knew he couldn't stand by if there was trouble but neither could she. She pulled her red coat together, wrapping the sash around it so it would stay tight against her. Kiera's eyes flashed with fury as he told her to go home while he faced whatever was lurking ahead of them. She would not let him do this alone. It wasn't like she was some weakling who had to flee from any danger. As James leaned in to kiss her, she kissed him sweetly. Kiera tried to keep the thought from her head that this might be their last kiss. "I don't think so." she told him, her voice low. "I am going to stay by you. If you fight with them so do I." she said stubbornly. "We are a team now remember?" she told him. Kiera knew what was going on was bad, and she was going to help James. For a moment, she even considered sending a patronus for her mother.

Kiera pulled her wand out of her pocket, holding it in front of her. She knew James was probably angry with her for refusing to go home but that just wasn't an option. She creapt behind her husband as they tried not to be noticed. However, Kiera's jaw dropped as she saw what was going on. She had to do a double take to make sure that her mind wasn't playing tricks on her. There was some sort of dark presence with a face that was hard to identify. The creature defied nature by exsisting. There were two men who seemed to be fighting the awful thing. Kiera stepped beside James as he spoke to the dark spirit. Already she had a list of spells in her mind to try on the thing though she didn't know if they would work. She tensed for a fight, ready to stand by her husband.

It held the young man's neck with ease however the man was unable to do anything and was quickly turning blue. The Dark Magic was going to enjoy snuffing the life from this young man very much however something interrupted. The Dark Magic turned it's head to see two recognizable figures, one in particular held great interest because inside his blood lied the one who destroyed the last great Darkness. Even though Voldemort had been mortal while the Dark Magic was immortal he was still a powerful wizard which meant that the wizard who defeated him must be even more powerful. Without too much of a thought The Dark Magic threw Evan Southwick's body like a rag doll into Blaise as it's attention was turned towards the two Potters. Husband and Wife standing side by side with their wands drawn, they both had the same look in their eyes and even though the temperature had indeed dropped quite a bit they both seemed to be unaffected by this phenomenon, not that it mattered for them.

"Well Well Well, If it isn't the wizarding world's favorite famous couple" The Dark Magic said coldly in a voice that was neither male nor female. It turned and slowly began walking towards the young two. "This must be my lucky day, I'm sure that once I take your magic I will be stronger than anything that has ever lived!" The Dark Magic said with a loud bark of a laugh. "I'll try to kill both of you quickly so you can spend eternity with each other" The Dark Magic mocked as he took a few more steps towards the two. The Dark Magic turned towards Kiera and smiled slightly, though it wasn't really much of a smile since he only had a small slit for a mouth "Come on girl, hit me with your best shot?" The Dark Magic said with it's smile as it raised one of it's fingers up to it's cheek so that he could prove to the two Potters that he was immortal and would therefore crush their hope of winning right before he crushed their throats.

Kiera was startled that the dark creature knew who she and James were. Her surprise did not show on her face. The only change in her emotion was notiable in her eyes. Her usually soft brown eyes hardened in grim determination. Kiera knew that she would be lucky to get out of this alive with James. As the creature challenged her she glared at it. "Gladly." she said, her voice cheerful despite her face. Kiera was very good at charms, it was her best subject. She had also gotten very good at nonverbal spells. Silently, Kiera cast the spell, obscuro!. If it worked properly, it would buy the four of them a chunk of time. It would cause the presense to be sightless at least for a short period of time. She glanced over at the love of her life before fixing her eyes back on the dark presence. If anything happened to him, her world would stop revolving.

Evan had felt the breath from his throat slow as the creature held him in it's grasp, Evan wasn't sure if there would be anything that could be done to save him from dying at the hands of this thing as the world around him quickly got fuzzy and then began turning dark. Evan didn't have that much time left before he died but didn't have any regrets. Before the world went dark however he heard a voice and then felt himself flying through the air hitting something that was neither hard nor soft. Evan tried to get to his feet however felt it was difficult to get his bearings, surprisingly Evan noticed something in his hand. Evan had his wand still which meant that if he could get the strength to get back up onto his feet he may be able to help the other two escape. Evan opened his eyes and saw the creature facing the girl he watched as she cast 'Obscuro' on the creature but knew already that the charm wouldn't have much effect on this thing.

Evan had to help her and her husband get away, even though for a brief second he thought they would be of some help. No, this type of thing was best left to the Aurors such as Blaise and himself however he had to take the creature down quickly and knew only one spell that could do that. Evan got to his feet and pointed his wand at the creature "It was nice to meet you, Avada Kedavra!" Evan called out as the burst of green light shot from his wand towards the creature. If anything could stop this monster from destroying the world then Evan would use it willingly and as far as Evan knew this thing was either already dead or never really existed in the first place which meant that he wasn't really murdering an innocent person even though he never thought he would actually use the curse that took the life away from others. Evan looked however as the green light hit the creature causing it to dissolve slightly like smoke however reform as though it had only been minutely annoyed. "It's not human!?" Evan said shocked that even the killing curse failed to take this thing down.

Blaise stood there, watching them all trying to fight him. Nothing seemed to have a long term effect on the presence. Whipping his wand around to face the creature, Blaise watched Evan shoot a flash of green light from his wand, and knew that he had used a Killing Curse. Blaise knew he had had a good reason to do so, and he would follow suit, but he didn't know how effective it would be against a creature like this, and he saw the result of it nearly immediately after.

Blaise watched it reform, as though nothing had ever happened to it, and he knew there would be only one hope against this person, but he couldn't remember what the incantation for the spell was. Blaise pointed his wand at the creature, "Stupefy!" He said, sending the red flash zooming for the Presence, he saw that once again there was no phase on it. Blaise swore under his breath.

The Dark Magic felt nothing of the mortals attempts to subdue him one had even tried to kill it, Magic was ineffective against it and they would all suffer dearly for not simply laying down one by one and allowing it to consume them. "You two rest easy for now" The Dark Magic said with the twin voices as he looked at both Evan and Blaise, "There's really nothing you can do to stop this after all" The Dark Magic said as within an instant it was standing in front of Kiera Potter with it's hand around her throat "You tried your best shot now it's our turn" The Dark Magic said as it turned it's head slightly as if it were stretching it out. "I'm going to enjoy consuming you, though we should try to do it slowly" The Dark Magic said as it turned towards her husband who immediately forgot his wand and was trying to use his fists to try and subdue it "Wait your turn" The Dark Magic said with a smirk as with it's other hand it knocked James back towards the ground.

The Dark Magic leaned in close to Kiera as it began to whisper with both male and female voices "We're going to rip your heart out through your guts" slowly it's other hand became claw like as it ripped away the clothing that covered her stomach the Dark Magic smiled malevolently as it slowly entered Kiera's stomach with it's claw like hand blood trickling out onto the ground. "This will hurt" The Dark Magic said as it wriggled it's fingers inside relishing the blood that was touching it's black skin. Even though it's fingers were only a few inches in the Dark Magic knew that it was causing Kiera Potter alot of pain and was fueling itself on that pain. The Dark Magic turned towards the others "we will try to make your deaths more painful though we're not sure that it's going to be possible". Once again James Potter tried to fight the Dark Magic as he got back up though it would all end up being for nothing.[/b]

Before James could do anything Kiera was already in the creature's grasp, James didn't know what to do if not even the killing curse had an effect he just knew that he tried to try "Let her go!" James called out as he ran towards the creature in an attempt to pull it's arm away from his wife. James however felt as though a Hippogyriff had just hit him as before he knew it he was flying hard into a wall. Struggling to catch his breath James slowly got back up to his feet pulling out his wand, they were not going to win in a physical battle and magic seemed all but useless against the creature that was slowly trying to kill his wife. James felt the blood trickling from the back of his skull as he pointed his wand at the creature "Stupefy! Confundo! Sectumsempra!" James called out viciously however there was no effect on the creature. There had to be something that would stop this thing from killing Kiera.

"Expecto Patronum!" James cried as a Silver dog burst out from his wand, James wasn't sure if Sirius would be of much help however it was the only option they had. Sirius leapt at the Dark Magic and James watched as the dark figure dropped Kiera onto the ground in order to knock his Patronus out of the way turning his long time friend into nothing more than vapors. "You do have a weakness" James said slowly as he felt the air in his lungs struggling to stay, it seemed as though the hit he had taken was alot harder than he could handle. James was about to pass out though, not when his wife was injured and he had found something that effected the creature standing before him. "Expecto Patronum!" James called out again as his Patronus leapt once more to take on the vile creature however the result was the same as the thing grabbed Sirius and reduced him to vapors. James looked at Kiera, he had to get to her and get her somewhere safe away from this place and away from the monster standing before them.

Kiera Potter was about to have her heart ripped out and the Dark Magic was enjoying every last minute of pain that it was causing however a minor inconvenience appeared in the form of a white dog. The Patronus itself could not defeat the Dark Magic however it did prevent it from thoroughly enjoying it's meal, it seemed that Potters had a knack for being annoying. "Well, seems like Potter once to go now" the Dark Magic said as it crushed yet another of Potter's Patronuses sidestepping very quickly so that before the boy could do anything his neck was now in the grasps of the much older and much stronger Dark Magic. "Funny, we would've thought that you'd have something special about you" the Dark Magic said with regret as it used it's claw like hand to cut James' Cheek touching the blood as it trickled out. The Dark Magic brought the blood to it's slit of a mouth and slowly the blood entered "There is nothing unique about you" the Dark Magic said as it looked at James with much scrutiny.

With a flinch of it's hand James was sent flying out of the alley through an old abandoned shop window knocked unconscious and bleeding all over. "You have an opportunity to try and save her while I kill off little Potter, we suggest you take it" the Dark Magic said with a slight smirk as it began to leave the alley towards the destroyed glass. The air was growing much colder as the Magic fed off the fear and pain that Bleak Street was giving off, all of the normal bad people that mocked others and walked around had all gone and hidden themselves away from it's sight. This was smart of them since they would only end up as meals for the Dark Magic and wouldn't even be a good one. "Your father defeated the dark lord and now the dark magic is going to defeat you" the Dark Magic said as within a moment it was standing over James' body.

Kiera's spell seemed to only annoy the dark creature rather than have any real effect on it. The two other men were trying spells with no success. Kiera was about to try something new when suddenly, a hand was in a chokehold around her slender neck. Kiera struggled to breath as she held on to the arm with all of her strength; she was lucky that she had as much upper body strenght as she did. Her brown eyes looked frantically for her husband. He needed to go while he still could. "James! Go, get away from here!" she said, worrying more about him than she was herself. Her voice was raspy from the hold around her throat. Shock flashed through her eyes as the creature hit James into an abandoned shop. Kiera screamed for him as she kicked her legs around at the monster. "Leave him alone!" she said furiously. "Take me instead, just don't hurt him!" Kiera said, distraught at the thought of James being hurt in any way.

Kiera's eyes flashed with shock as the monster's hand turned in to a claw with razor sharp blades. Before anything could be done, the monster ripped through her clothing, ruining her red coat as well as her black dress. Her tiny, bare stomach was showing, it would be so easy for this creature to break Kiera. A painfun scream echoed in the night air as the claw went into her stomach. Kiera's vision was spotted from the intense pain in her abdomen region. She led out another scream as the fingers wiggled inside her. Blood poured out, staining her clothles as it spread, dripping onto the ground at a rapid rate. Kiera was on the verge of passing out even though she fought against it. Her vision went black. Kiera Potter had no clue what was going on around her as she struggled to stay awake.

Something happened and Kiera felt herself falling. As the creature tossed her like a rag doll. Her head slammed against the cobblestone road. It was the final blow that made her lose conciousness. Blood continued to flow out of her as her skin turned chalky white and ice cold. The three men would have to do some quick thinking if they wanted to save all of their lives.

Evan continued to get to his feet unable to stop anything that was going on in front of him, he did however notice that the creature didn't seem to like the Patronus Charm meaning that it did in fact have something that could beat it. Evan couldn't believe this was all happening, that he was facing down a creature that was unable to perform magic but was also unable to be harmed by it as well. Evan looked at Mrs. Potter realizing that she had been hurt very badly and that if nothing was done it was very likely she would die. Looking once more at the creature Evan realized that Mr. Potter was in just as much danger and could very well be in a worse shape than his wife. Evan himself wasn't even in a very good shape to continue the fight however he knew that something had to be done if any of them were going to survive this. Standing up completely now Evan pointed his wand at the Dark Magic "Expecto Patronum!" Evan cried loudly.

A Silver Platypus appeared from the tip of his wand and began charging towards the Dark Magic. "Go after it, try to save Mr.Potter!" Evan said as he quickly began moving towards Kiera's unconscious body hoping that she was still alive and that his Patronus Charm would be able to hold off the creature for a little bit. "I'm going to try and save her" Evan said as he pointed his wand at Kiera's stomach, he had studied up on Healing and while he wasn't as good as most healers Evan did believe that he would be able to save her. "Episkey!" Evan said as the spell slowly began to heal Kiera's stomach though something seemed to be fighting the healing spell. "It's hands are like a curse!?" Evan realized knowing that some of the more powerful curses could damage someone beyond healing. Kiera's wounds were healing slower than normal however Evan was relieved to see that they were healing, something to weaken it's opponents so that it could kill them easier, Evan thought as he continued working on her hoping that her husband would be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back