The Secret Wedding of Godric's Hollow

Kiera smiled at Albus as he handed her a ring. It was obvious that he had been distracted but instead of being annoyed like James, she just found it amusing. She grinned as she took the ring from Albus. James took her hand and slid a silver wedding band on her left hand. Her heart felt like it was going to burst with happiness. Kiera would have to take it off once she went back to school but only until the summer. Kiera looked down at James' hand. Then she looked back up, into his eyes. "With this ring, I thee wed." she mimicked as she slid the ring on his finger. At that moment, she felt whole, complete as if she hadn't really been alive until now. The excitement and happiness glowed on her face as she looked at her husband.

Pastor Reverens:

Pastor Reverens smiled as he watched the two young ones exchange rings, it was a moment that many people enjoyed seeing and brought happiness even when the world seemed to have none. Pastor Reverens truly wished this couple as well as all the couples he'd ever had the pleasure and honor of marrying the best of luck in what lied in store for them as they walked down the path they chose. All they would need is love and trust in each other and Pastor Reverens was sure that they would do just fine. "Then by the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you Man and Wife" Pastor Reverens said with a bright smile "James, you may now kiss your Bride" Pastor Reverens announced with a slight bow of his head.

James:

James smiled brightly as Kiera placed the wedding band on his finger, he turned to face the pastor as he finished the ceremony with the words James wanted to hear most. James turned back towards Kiera and without regards to the people the was around them placed both of his hands on her cheeks and kissed her with all the passion that he could muster. James was now married to Kiera Kingsley and while they may have to keep their marriage a secrete for the next few months it wouldn't matter since they knew along with the people in the church, that they were husband and wife and would be that for the rest of their lives.

Harry and Ginny:

Harry stood up and began clapping as the ceremony concluded with his son kissing his wife, Harry had never really expected that James would want a quiet wedding over a big public display and while he had at first been against the idea of their marrying so young he couldn't be angry anymore. James had grown up alot in the past few years and Harry felt bad that he hadn't gotten to see that growth. James was his son, and now Kiera would be his daughter another member of his family that he enjoyed having and would embrace just as his son had done. Harry wanted to get to know Kiera's parents and the rest of her family since they had been so willing to give up their daughter even if they would never really loose her.

Ginny wiped the tears out of her eyes though it wasn't easy, most of the females in the church had begun crying so she didn't feel too bad. It was hard to believe that her first born son was actually married, just yesterday she remembered seeing him fly his first broomstick and was going to be sending him to Hogwarts, now however he was grown and Ginny had to hold onto Harry to help ease some of the pain that comes when a parent knows that it's time for their children to fully leave the nest, soon Albus will be standing at the alter and Lily after that. Ginny wondered if she should lock Lily in the basement so that she wouldn't end up loosing her baby daughter as well.

Kiera smiled as the Pastor officially concluded the ceremony. She grinned up at James as he took her face in his hands and kissed her. She kissed him back with all the feeling she could muster. It was a kiss that should have been embarrassing but it wasn't to Kiera. She wanted the world to know how she felt about her husband. Kiera laughed as they broke apart. She looked up at her husband in complete happiness. Kiera turned to face her friends and family. She wanted to get to know the Potters better since she was now part of their family.

Katheryn watched her older sister get married in one of the most touching ceremonies she had ever seen. James and Kiera's vows made her tear up as she stood by Kiera's side. She hoped that one day she would have her husband say such touching things to her. Katheryn clapped as the ceremony ended. Tears streamed down her face in joy. After James kissed his bride, Katheryn pulled her sister into a hug. "Congratulations Kiera!" she said, sincerely meaning it.

Sean watched as his eldest daughter got married. He had been worried about his daughter marrying so young but after hearing the two say their vows, he didn't feel like that anymore. The two were so much in love that he knew they would make it. No matter what life threw at them, the young pair could withstand because of their love and commitment. Sean stood up and clapped proudly as James kissed Kiera. He was looking forward to meeting James' family as well as getting to know him better. Sean was close to his daughter and intended to stay that way. He beamed at the lovely pair, happy for Kiera and his new son.

Cameron watched his younger sister and her fiancee carefully during the wedding. He wanted the best for Kiera and he was the one who took the news the hardest. Kiera was his little sister that was his to annoy. It was his favorite activity when they were younger. As he watched the two give their vows, his anger faded. He would trust James to take care of his little sister with everything he had in him. That was enough for Cameron. He wolf whistled as the couple kissed for the first time as man and wife. Cam would offer his congratulations to the couple later when things weren't so crazy.

Jacqueline Black watched the ceremony with contempt. It was all she could do to keep from objecting to the union when the Pastor asked. Cameron shot her a warning glance and she kept to herself, letting the wedding proceed. Jacqueline softened slightly as she saw how much the two cared for each other, even if she still thought the wedding was a horrible idea. It disgraced her for her daughter to marry a Potter. As the service ended, she did not clap. It was only as her son nudged her that she did clap. Jacqueline wore a cold expression on her face. She was beginning to tire and ready to head home to her own husband.

Ravyn watched the ceremony happy for both James and Kiera, clapping when they kissed Ravyn stood up like the rest and walked over to them to congratulate them. "beautiful ceremony, I'm happy for the both of you, Mrs. Potter I look forward to getting to know you better" Ravyn said, James had already told her alot about Kiera and Ravyn knew that she would make him happy. Ravyn looked back at Erica who still had tears streaming from her eyes "I think I should go help Erica" Ravyn said with a smile as she turned and walked back towards her friend who was obviously so overjoyed for the new couple that she couldn't even hold back tears.

Caysi was absoloutley excited as well as happy when Kiera and James kissed. She was so happy that her best friend was married and that she was going to be happy for the rest of her life with the man that seemed to bring out the happiness in her. Even though Caysi didn't know James that well, but she did think that he was good for Kiera seeing as she was always happy with him. Caysi couldn't resist clapping and tearing up a bit at the vow exchange part. She didn't want to be late for her train back to Scotland but she was going to stay as much as she could before she had to go.

As the couple sealed their vows with a kiss, Cyndi wiped away the tears from her eyes and began to clap along with everyone else. "Wasn't that beautiful Kat?" Cyndi said to her friend as she waited to offer her congratulations to the newlyweds. She was glad that things went off without a hitch for them because they deserved this moment together.

Harry:

"Congratulations you two" Harry said as he looked around at everyone "let's give the newly weds some time alone shall we?" Harry said as he gathered for everyone's attention "besides it's Christmas, Ginny and I would like to invite you all back to our place where we're throwing a Christmas party" Harry said looking over at Kiera's mother and father "it would mean alot if you two would come so we can get to know each other better" Harry said with a smile as Ginny now tear free nodded in agreement. James and Kiera would start their own family soon enough but more importantly they had joined two families and it was the privileged of the parents to get to know each other.

James:

James thanked everyone that congratulated them Ravyn was helping Erica and his dad had just invited everyone back to their house for a Christmas party, James looked at Kiera and smiled though it was a bit deflated. This was the moment where they were suppose to be having a reception before they flew off to their honeymoon instead they would be hiding their marriage from the rest of the world, James hoped that Kiera didn't regret making her choice already. There was a scratching sound as James looked up and saw a small owl flying in through the window with a letter in hand. James didn't know who it was from as the owl flew down towards him just as Pastor Reverens seemed to take interest in a candle. James often wondered how much Pastor Reverens knew about the Potters but was distracted by the owl as he took the note and watched the small bird fly away.

Opening the note James felt his heart begin to sink, Vandervoort was already up to another one of her old tricks and this time it seemed like he would be at the tip of her deadly quill. As people were leaving for the Potter's home James faced Kiera "I think we know who's responsible for that writing that appeared on the 7th floor" James said solemnly as he passed the note for Kiera to read. It couldn't have been a coincidence that Cynthia Vandervoort should begin an article with the same theme as the what Kiera had seen several days ago. The question was how did Cynthia get into the school.

My old friend,

It has been a long time now and I am glad all seems well with you. I have met Kiera and she is beautiful and lovely in every way. I am happy for you. This letter I hope finds you in good health for I fear after it you may be much too angry. A woman came to me today, a Cynthia Vandervoot. Making accusations that the baby I am carrying is yours and that Kiera is also pregnant. I did not speak to her but made her leave. You know as well as I do, where this will go. Every newspaper will carry the story of you being a love cheat and a philanderer. I never believed any of those stories when we were together and I know in my heart that Kiera won't either. I just thought you should be forewarned.

Wishing you only the best with your life

Bella

Kiera grinned happily as she received congratulations from the people at the wedding. She turned as her father-in-law invited everyone back to his house for a Christmas party. She smiled at him and nodded her head it was a good idea. Kiera turned to look at her mother as Harry Potter spoke directly to her. She almost laughed at the look on Jacqueline's face. It showed how appalled and disgusted Jacqueline was at being addressed by Harry. Sean nodded his head, saying a few goodnatured words to Harry. Kiera was about to go speak to her family when James handed her a letter.

Kiera read through the letter, slightly surprised by Isabella's kind words towards her. Her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach as she read the words on the page. This article would be bad, very very bad. Kiera was thankful for the warning. At least she would be prepared ahead of time. Kiera turned to her husband. "James, I think we should throw her a surprise and announce our engagement before the article. Maybe it will discredit her story some." she said uncertainly.

Caysi looked at her watch and she was going to be late for her train back to Scotland if she didn't boot her butt up. She got out of the pew and made her way to Kiera and James. " I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but I just wanted to give the bride and groom my congrats!" She said as she hugged her best friend. " I'm not sure if you remember me James, but my father said that you and I used to play together when we were little, but none the less I'll introduce myself again, I'm Caysi Finnigan, daughter of Seamus Finnigan." She smiled. " Oh my father also gives his congrats!" She said.

"My father and your father were really good friends back in the day." She added. " I'm so sorry but my train is leaving to Scotland, my father didn't want me using floo powder for some reason." She shrugged. " But I really must get going!" She hugged her best friend and James. "I'll be for sure seeing you later!" She added as she walked away. On her way she passed Mr. Harry Potter. " Hello Mr. Potter, I'm not sure if you remember me but I'm Seamus Finnigan's daughter, and he said that he gives his congrats, and said that you should come over some time, he really would like to see you again." She smiled. " Also congratulations, and I'm sorry that I can't go to the Christmas party but my father really needs me at home, it was really nice talking to you, and my father said drop by anytime!" She added. Caysi smiled and waved goodbye, she was in a really hurry, she did want to talk to Cameron but she didn't have to time to be yelled at right now, she had to go home.

"Thanks Mr. Potter but Erica and I have somewhere that we need to be" Ravyn said kindly as she looked at Erica who was now somber with thought, they had to go to Saint Mungo's and spend Christmas with Chloe like they have done for the past three years. Ravyn didn't mean to eaves drop however as she went to say goodbye to James and Kiera couldn't help hearing the conversation. "Beating her to the punch is a good idea" Ravyn said as she walked up to the couple "but I think your going to need to fight prophet with prophet in order to fully discredit her" Ravyn said looking at the pair "you two are going to be in the spotlight, probably for the rest of your lives so why not give Erica an exclusive interview announcing your engagement that way you can get everything out in the open for everyone to see and make Cynthia's Article completely worthless" Ravyn suggested to the pair.

Kiera was waiting on James to answer her question when Ravyn came up to the newlyweds. Kiera listened to her idea with interest. Personally, Kiera thought she had a good point. It was very likely that James and Kiera would always be in the spotlight and she would much prefer to control that spotlight. "Ravyn, I think that is a really good idea. Do you think Erica would do that for us?" she asked, hopefully. She didn't like reporters but if the reporter was a friend of her husband's then surely it wouldn't be too bad....Kiera turned to James, her hand entwined with his. "What do you think love?" she asked him, wanting his opinion.

James looked over at Kiera, "well Ray is definitely smarter then I am and if your game then I am" James said as he turned and looked at Erica who didn't seem to be in the mood for any article writing at the moment, James remembered that this was the third year anniversary since Chloe was attacked and was sure that Ravyn and Erica would want to be by her side. The guilt the two of them must've felt for not being their when she was cursed, James knew was awful "Let Erica know were up for it if she wants to do the interview, I think in the meantime we have a party to go to and you have someone you want to go see" James said with a smile as he turned towards Kiera and smirked trying to put Cynthia Vandervoort behind them if only for a moment "need help getting changed?" James asked in a joking way, hoping that neither Kiera's nor his parents would hear. Even though they were now married, James was sure the thought of the two of them behaving promiscuously would definitely send up flags amongst the parents and older brother.

"Well then it's settled" Ravyn said with a smile "I'll make sure to bring it up to Erica next chance I get, have a good evening you two" Ravyn said as she turned and left the two newly weds. Erica was ready to leave and Ravyn didn't want to keep her waiting, Chloe's parents were waiting for them at Mungo's and Erica had said that Hagrid might pay a visit. Perhaps tonight would be the night that Chloe would awaken and rejoin them, others had woken so perhaps Chloe would be among the next few that did so. Ravyn and Erica had avoided talking about certain things and one of them had been the big what if. If Chloe did come back to them, would she be okay or would she be different. The two friends didn't want to think about that and instead left the small church and apparated away to see their friend.

Kiera nodded her head in agreement with James. She said goodbye to Ravyn before turning back to her husband. She laughed at his words but smiled in a mischievous way. She glanced around to see if anyone else heard that. It didn't appear that they had so Kiera nodded her head. "I think that I do Mr. Potter." she said with a wicked tone in her voice. She certainly couldn't wear her wedding dress to the party. Kiera couldn't imagine it any other way. She stepped in closer to James, wrapping her arms around his neck. "So, you going to act on those words?" she asked him playfully. Kiera hoped the answer would be yes.

"Well Mrs. Potter if your going to call me out, I don't think I have much of a choice" James said with a smirk as he wrapped his arms around her waist tightly, leaned in and kissed his wife passionately. "You want to get changed here?" James asked with a smile knowing that Pastor Reverens was conveniently away much to James' delight. Everyone else were going to the Christmas party which gave James and Kiera a bit of time to themselves and considering they were not going to be able to go on their honeymoon for another six months it seemed like now might be a good time to act rather then play the good children, not that getting married after dating for a few weeks was actually considered good. "You are so beautiful, you know that right?" James said with a smile as he kissed her again.

Kiera grinned as he called her Mrs. Potter. She really liked the sound of that. Kiera would be pleased to be called that for the rest of her life. Kiera laughed at his words as he pulled her closer. She leaned up at kissed her husband, just as passionately as he was kissing her. It was the sort of kissing that was embarrassing for other people to watch. Luckily, the couple was now alone in the church. Kiera's family had followed the Potters back to their house. "I don't have a problem with that." she said answering his question in a sly voice. She didn't want to behave herself for the next six months. She would rather just spend them with James. Kiera kissed James before laughing. "Sir, I believe you are a bit biased on my beauty." she teased him. "Though my looks can't even compare to yours." she said with a wicked smile on her face. Kiera was in an excellent mood and was going to act on it.

James smiled at Kiera "I have no idea what your talking about" James said with a laugh as he scooped up his bride into his arms and kissed her on the lips once more. James took her into the back where James had gotten changed and there was also conveniently enough a lounge chair big enough to fit the two of them easily. James laid her down and kissed her again as he removed his jacket and pulled out his wand. Pointing it at the door there was a definitely click sound so that should Pastor Reverens return he wouldn't be walking into something he might not want to see. James looked at Kiera and admired how beautiful she really was as several bluebells floated out of his wand and began to float around the room casting a blue light over the room as James began kissing his wife, his eternal partner.

Kiera laughed again as James scooped her into his arms. He lifted her easily and without much effort. Kiera wrapped her arms around his neck, holding on as he carried her out of the sanctuary and into a side room. James place Kiera on a sofa type thing. Her wedding dress fell around her. It was still rather large in the skirt. Kiera grinned as the room took on a blue glow. It was rather romantic and reminded her of the night up on the tower. The first night James had told her he wanted something more than just friendship from her.. Kiera pulled her husband towards her. "I love you." she said softly. "Today was perfect." she told him, really meaning it. Kiera's lips met his as they began to kiss once more. She could feel the electricity between them. It was something she was certain they would never lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back