Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Adorah<3
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Alder Wand 13 3/4" With Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Hey guys.

I've not been as active as I wanted to be lately and still life is pretty busy and have to work out some stuff. My relationship is over and I have been really hurt, so needed some time and still. And my work is been sucking a lot of energy from me lately. And next to that my grandma's health is not as it used to be. I try to catch up with some stuff but can't promise I can keep up with everything.

If you need me just messenge me on skype!

I hope I will be in a more positive flow soon.

- Jamie

Take all the time you need Jamie :hug:

Sorry to hear things have been rough, Jamie. Hope you can get some rest and that things improve for you soon :hug:

Sending love and virtual hugs you're way <3

jJ8NnQ4.gif

I'm so sorry to hear that Jamie, sending strength & good vibes your way <3 Take care of yourself.

Awwwh Jamie, take all the time you need. Break ups can be bad and I know how work can suck you in.
If you ever want to talk hit me up on Skype or someplace else.

Hey guys. Just an update from me. I'm doing a lot better than before and this time good and nice news makes me really happy. I'm getting my own apartment which I'm really happy about. But that means I will be busy with making it my own home. I try to get a bit back more and more in the HNZ vibe again <3

I'm glad you're doing better Jamie! Good luck with the new apartment, come back to us when you feel ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back