Last Movie You Saw

HOW HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN IT! ITS AUSSIE/KIWI AMAZINGNESS

I saw Us a couple nights ago! It was really cool! I enjoyed it alot! A plot twist that i didnt expect!

I'll probably watch some of the star wars films tonight since its May 4th! :D
Omg is that the ‘thriller’ about those people who have doppelgängers that live underground/in another dimension that dress in red? I was really freaked out when I watched it =)) It was really well made though and I 110% agree on the plot twist.

A Quiet Place - I found it very entertaining.

I watched this a while back with my university frisbee club, and it was fun to watch, although I don’t think I would have watched it by myself hahaha. Apparently there’s a sequel.

Last movie I saw: Hampstead. Never seen it before, but my dad’s cousin really likes it, and I thought it was a really sweet film. Watching a few series on Netflix too.

Omg is that the ‘thriller’ about those people who have doppelgängers that live underground/in another dimension that dress in red? I was really freaked out when I watched it =)) It was really well made though and I 110% agree on the plot twist.

Haha yess! That's the one!I freaked out too!! haha

Apparently there’s a sequel.

Yes! There's going to be a sequel. It was meant to be released about a month or two ago. But due to the corona virus and all, they had to push it back, along with other films that were meant to be out.

----

I didn't end up watching a star wars film liked i hoped. But I did watch Iron Man last night haha (My marvel fandom heart misses him a lot) ONE of the best Marvel films out there i reckon!

didn't end up watching a star wars film liked i hoped. But I did watch Iron Man last night haha (My marvel fandom heart misses him a lot) ONE of the best Marvel films out there i reckon!

Im happy because the final season of The 100 is officially coming out NEXT WEEK and that’s all I need in life.

My flatmate has actually made me more of a Marvel fan, so by the time I watched Infinity War & Endgame I was all caught up. Was iron man not one of if not the first Marvel superheroes? AND HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH SPIDER-MAN :cry:

Last movie I saw this time was Home Again. I’d watched it already once before, it’s on Netflix (not sure if it’s on there for every country). It’s with Reese Witherspoon and Lola Flanery (Emori’s pb!) and Nat Wolff and it’s just a really cute movie in general. Worth the watch with the family.

The last movie i saw was The Devil All The Time.

It has actors like Tom Holland, Sebastian Stan and Robert Pattison. (I love Tom Holland, he's one of my favourite actors lol :D) But the film was really good in my opinion! I recommend it! But It's quite dark and bloody in my opinion

:o

I am currently watching search for the wilder people
It is better than I remembered it. It is funny seeing @William Kaimarama in a movie.

I actually watched the movie way after making William, which made it doubly weird to see :p

Anyway uhh to keep the spirit of the thread I don't watch movies super often, but I think the last one I saw was Moonlight, which was absolutely beautiful.

Jingle Jangle is my new fave Christmas movie! It's like a play/musical but live action movie style. The choreography is impeccable!!

Disney Channel's Z.O.M.B.I.E.S

Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix!

Titanic for the hundred time xd

I today was so bored and i looked Percy Jakson monster the see. I see there Zeus daughter named Talia. It was nice movie. I see movie 4 times :)

Jingle Jangle is my new fave Christmas movie! It's like a play/musical but live action movie style. The choreography is impeccable!!
I saw it with my family for Christmas, and yeeees the choreo was great!

I recently saw Crazy Rich Asians which I enjoyed a lot. I'm thinking of picking up the books.

I rewatched National Treasure last night as I was at the house I'm dog sitting and couldn't figure out their TV. I forgot how cool but also wild of an idea it is.

Love and Monsters

(I love Dylan O'Brien hehe!)

Blsck Widow! - Loved it!!!

I wached movie named Luca in forumcinemas. This is realy amaizing movie with how i much love Disney :)

Fast and Furious 9

Well, i was thinking start hp movies again but started look now once upon time 4 season.

Currently on Harry Potter and the Goblet in between classes and after shift. I just finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I'm going through the series again since I have the movies downloaded for free. :teehee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back