Last Game You Played

Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Lately, it is all my co-worker and I have been talking about.

I just bought myself Street Fighter 6 as a last push motivation/reward for finishing my course.

Actually finished a video game for once so I can post here lol. But I played Killer Frequency this weekend. It's an interactive puzzle mystery game where you play a radio host trying to save people and solve some murders. Was quite fun!

I finished the Street Fighter 6 story just in time because the FF16 demo is out and fair warning I will disappear in like 10 days when the game comes out :r

I've been playing Doom eternal, which is real fun. Though I am bad at it. I was playing it on the easiest setting and the game was still like "you can lower the difficulty in the options menu at any time"

I finished the Street Fighter 6 story just in time because the FF16 demo is out and fair warning I will disappear in like 10 days when the game comes out :r
I've got like 30 hours up on it now and this game is my entire personality now sorry not sorry

Finished FFXVI. I think part of my depression is spurred by it being over because it was everything I hoped for and I loved it and I sobbed at least like 5 times especially in the ending.

Back to messing around in Baldur's Gate 3 early access until the full game comes out in a couple of weeks. At which point I will disappear even further than I already have. :r

(Seriously though if anyone wants to co op that on PC or do more Divinity Original Sin 2 PM me and we can add each other on Steam and awkwardly not actually reach out to do it because social anxiety).

I've been really enjoying playing Frostpunk - i am not good at it, but boy is it tense and fun. my second play through ended up glitching and I got to day like 60 or something before i was like..i think something is wrong.

Baldur's Gate is here, so if you need me, that's where I'll be. :r

Started my first solo playthrough before work and it certainly feels a bit smoother than early access. I picked up World of Final Fantasy again in the waiting period though and I forgot how charming that game was.

I replayed Katamari Damacy on the weekend because I was feeling a bit blah and it's really hard to keep feeling bad when you're rolling stuff up and great music is playing! na naaaaa na na na na na na na naaa...

I've been replaying Jak 2 to relive my days playing it as a kid. I'm enjoying it a lot, it's funny the things I do and don't remember. I'm nervous about getting to the frustrating bits, because I remember there being parts that were really difficult but so far so good.

I'm about to get inundated with games again...

Fashion Dreamer is out on Friday! Not sure if anyone ever played Style Savvy/Style Boutique but this is basically a spiritual successor by the same company. I just like dress up games and it's a good zone-out game. The last one had a 'plot' about helping 3 girls become stars but I think this one is more just make cute outfits for clout and I'm okay with that too. I really struggle to watch things without playing something at the same time so it'll be good for that as opposed to just more Bejeweled.

Also coming out on Friday is the new WarioWare game, and this one has more motion sensing. It's not going to be intensive exercise but it'll involve some movement which is a good start for me. Then I can build up to some more intensive things like Ring Fit.

And then next week is Like A Dragon: Gaiden (formerly Yakuza, they've more appropriately translated the Japanese title for the new games/now the series has picked up in the west). I'm not as hyped for it as I am for 8 in January but I am still looking forward to it. Spiderman? No, we have Spiderman at home (agent Kiryu with web-slinging action)!

...and later on in the month is the Super Mario RPG remake, I never played the original so I'm keen to give it a try.

More reason for me to be extremely lazy with replies when I'm at home. :lol:

Continuing to spam this thread to say I played Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name and I was an emotional wreck at the end. I love Kiryu. Please just let him be happy.

Replayed Persona 4! I just had the sudden urge to play it again and then I no-lifed it outside of work. It be like that sometimes, I guess. There's definitely a few parts that don't hold up well/have aged poorly but I still really like the game.

Continues clogging up this thread :r

I played Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth. It's so good. Not perfect, but I really enjoyed it. If Ichiban Kasuga is out there, I'm single, call me.

Finished FFXVI. I think part of my depression is spurred by it being over because it was everything I hoped for and I loved it and I sobbed at least like 5 times especially in the ending. There were also some games like Almighty Sparta but FF XVI gave me really incredible emotions.

Back to messing around in Baldur's Gate 3 early access until the full game comes out in a couple of weeks. At which point I will disappear even further than I already have. :r

(Seriously though if anyone wants to co op that on PC or do more Divinity Original Sin 2 PM me and we can add each other on Steam and awkwardly not actually reach out to do it because social anxiety).

Yeah well FF games will always be such to bring a lot of emotions. They are cool. Rebirth is on the way for me really

Users who are viewing this thread

Back