Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Hi all,

I want to apologize for totally disappearing the whole month of August (mostly to those of you who I was RPing with which is thankfully - not too many). I was directing a show, and summer doesn't provide me a regular schedule, which sucks. That being said, now that the school year is starting back, I'll be able to schedule time to be on HNZ.

I really love this site so much and love writing so I'm glad it's always here to come back to. That being said, if you're interested in roleplaying either over the Christmas break or S2 (IC) then let me know! I'll be making a development post soon, and most of this week will be catching up on lessons for my characters.

Best,

Kiersten

Ooooh what show were you directing? How did it go??
Welcome back!! ^_^

Ooooh what show were you directing? How did it go??
Welcome back!! ^_^

Donna, it was The Adventures of Peter Rabbit and His Friends which is a piece for young audiences. It went really well and was super adorable!

@Elliot Briar Kris, I'm glad to be back, too!

WOO welcome back, we've never rped or spoken, but maybe we can change? :D

Welcome back :D

Welcome back!

Don't apologize for life getting in the way, it happens to everyone! Glad to see you back on a more regular schedule. I'd love to RP when you can :D

WOO welcome back, we've never rped or spoken, but maybe we can change? :D

Teigs, I'd love that! Just PM me :D

And @Amber Chou Wilson Daphne just PM me, as well. I'd love to have more stories for my characters, especially my adult ones. I have such trouble with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back