OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 15 Inch Flexible Aspen Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Hey everyone! I know I've popped my head in briefly over the last two years or so, but I'm FINALLY coming back with a new set of kids and I'm so excited! I've been trying to hold off coming back properly until my next generation get sorted, however I am officially back one IC year early :3 So, allow me to introduce my upcoming students:

Ewan Wang - He's a mischievous kid but who wants others to be comfortable and happy with themselves. He lives in a very female dominated household, which will have an effect on him too the older he gets in that he will love to play around with beauty and hair products to find what works for him. He's quite outgoing and wants to make lots of friends, and is somewhat oblivious to this whole "magic" thing, and he's half convinced it's some sort of scam because how on earth can all this be free?! If anyone wants to rp with him let me know!

Niall Corvus - Niall is the son of Keanu Corvus and Keeva Fitzgerald, grandson of my first hnz character, Libby ;-; He’s joining this year with his twin sister Kellen, although he’s a bit apprehensive as to if he’s going to do well. He lives in France above a pub that his dad runs, however his mum is also a professional quidditch player so it’s not uncommon for the family to take trips to support Keeva. Niall wants to do well to prove that he is deserving of the life he has, realising that not many kids get to be where he is, and he wants to do himself proud during his turn at Hogwarts.

Also in the coming years I have:
Amortentia Layton-King - The daughter of Olive Layton (RIP) and West King, Ten has grown up surrounded by her family (West, Leda, Mervyn, Wendall, Monty) and is a very loud child. Even as an infant she was described as having a large pair of lungs. She is painfully loyal to those closest to her, and absolutely will not hesitate to take action on what she thinks is right. She loves playing with Eluned Strangewayes, and making up plays with her uncle, and I can see her being a mini version of Olive with a dash of Leda's morals. Good luck with that.

Demi Zephyr - Second child of Aion and Cyan Zephyr, Demi is following her older sister Iris to school in 2 years time, although she is probably the quietest member of their family. Demi loves to fix things, usually working outside on the farm to help repair some of the tools and vehicles with Aion, and loves to learn about how she can be useful. She has inherited some of Cyan's attitude when it comes to standing up for herself and asking for what she wants, however she takes more after Aion with his love of information.

Felix Layton King - Ten's little brother. Felix is often overlooked by his loud big sister, although he makes up for it by being a big baker. He's always loved being in the kitchen and making yummy food, but he mostly keeps to himself and out of the family drama. Felix is a simple boy, and likely looks up to the peaceful ways of Monty more than anyone else.

Ares Zephyr - The youngest and only son of Aion and Cyan, Ares knows exactly how to get whatever he wants, whenever he wants. While he may seem innocent and playful, it certainly wouldn't be a surprise to anyone to hear that Ares has daily temper tantrums and cries to get attention. He adores the animals that the Zephyr's look after, and if anyone was to ask he would probably admit to liking them more than his own three sisters.

Each of the above are a year apart. I also have two others from the Kendall-Wu family which I'm debating bringing back!

Also coming back into action we have:
Geovanna Adler-Cade - Auror and recently married to James Cade.
Leda Layton - Writer and married to Mervyn Strangewayes
Wendall Layton - Videographer and married to Mary Lou Layton
Ilija Olaf - Writer and single pringle
Elio Zephyr - Photographer and bound to Rowan Baros
Chaser Reeves Rosendale - Banana Museum curator married to Aminia Macksimov
Magdalena Rosendale - Artist dating Linnux Majors

Let me know if you miss anyone else!!
Edit: Added a few people..

Last edited:
Welcome back! :party:

Welcome back Pheeb! I'm not sorting this year (shock, horror) but I'm sure we can plot something!

Geoooooooooooooooooooo!

Welcome back!! ^_^

Welcome back Pheeb! I'm not sorting this year (shock, horror) but I'm sure we can plot something!
whaaaaat =))
for sure though we should definitely plan something!

Welcome Back Pheeb. It is great to see you around.

thank you guys! i’m super excited ;D
also will probably do a bunch of open rps to get back into these characters and would love to see where these go with y’all ❤️

Welcome back :)

YAYYY welcome back!! I would love to RP with youuu!

I only have one sorted but let's have fun!!! And welcome back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back