Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2" Flexible Cypress Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hey ya'll :hug:

So I've been away for a good few months. I needed time to focus on myself, I needed to work on getting my bad brains to a better place and I needed to learn to make healthier choices. I've also needed to face a lot of feelings of grief and loss that I've never experienced before, and it hasn't been easy. But finally, today I felt kind of like myself again, and that things were going back to 'normal' whatever that might mean. For the first time in a really long time as well, I feel like I have a lot of inspiration and actual motivation to write and roleplay, and it's unexpected but it's also really welcomed.

I want to maintain this feeling of motivation and inspiration, so I decided now would be the best time to return to HNZ. I'm feeling really positive about it and I'm just genuinely excited about writing with my characters again. By all means, if anyone wants to talk plots we had last year, you're welcome to send me a message and we can figure it all out.

But yeah, happy to be back, happy to catch up and write all the things :party:

ANNAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILY I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you focusing on yourself & getting to a better place with your health.

I am SUPER KEEN to share in this motivation & inspiration so I will DEFINITELY be dropping you a line about our plots (you know the ones 👀 ) Love you lots <3

Awwh yay, welcome back Anna!!! I'm glad the break helped, you should defs be proud of yourself, and it's lovely to see you again :hug:

WELCOME BACK, ANNAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Really, really happy that you managed to focus on yourself and feel better!!! Can't wait to plot again, gonna send you a message immediately:wub:

Annnaaaaaaa :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:love you:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Annnaaaaaaa!!!!!
I should definitely connect with you on Discord to talk plots!
Also, I miss you!!!!!!

Anna!! Welcome back! Glad you were able to take some time for yourself, god knows it's important these days, and you're feeling inspired again :wub: Can't wait to see you back in action :hug:

Welcome back Anna!!

Welcome back, my friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back