Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Lilyanna Hope

tumblr_inline_oon0d74EyS1u0tvtz_500.gif

It is Lilyanna's last year at Hogwarts and she's feeling kind of lonely now because her best friend has graduated. I would really appreciate someone who can be a friend to her and be nice to her so she doesn't feel so stressed. She has Asperger's Syndrome, so she's not the easiest person to get along with, but just someone who she can talk to every now and then would be good.

Eleanor Hope

tumblr_inline_oouhof7dHb1u0tvtz_500.gif

Eleanor wants to make some new friends. She's usually found in the Hogwarts Garden, so someone who shares an interest in the garden would work well with her. She's definitely looking to distract herself this year to take her mind off the exams so anyone who wants to have fun or challenge her to some sort of game is also welcome! She's up for anything, including chasing games even though she's a prefect and definitely should not be running around playing with younger students :r

Patrick Vernier

tumblr_nalaeaa61L1toox3wo8_250.gif

Patrick is a very nice Hufflepuff and very accepting of everyone. He's a bit weird so feel free to want to bully him also, but I'm mainly looking for friends - a best friend in particular! I feel like by now he should have a best friend. I imagine it to be someone who is not at all like him and who can help him get out of his shell a bit more and have some fun without being the natural pessimistic stress-head that he is. I'm also up for planning any sort of romantic relationships in the future, including a final. I can't imagine he'd be doing much dating during his school years, but this would be good to have so I can kind of have an idea of where he is heading.

Anastasie Vernier

tumblr_inline_ogkdwbm9p61u0tvtz_250.gif

Anastasie is Patrick's step-sister. She's trying her best to make some friends as she didn't really make a good reputation of herself last year. This was really unintentional and she can't help but be honest with everyone, including extremely judgemental. I really need friends for her, or at least someone that she can talk to so she doesn't feel so alone. Otherwise, she's probably going to get her mother to make her move schools xD

Gwen Owens-Lee

tumblr_mzyl54PHpA1ri6dvto6_250.gif

Gwen is my first Gryffindor and so I love her. She needs lots of friends and people that she can have fun with. You're also welcome to get on her bad side, but be warned that it might not turn out pretty :r Like Patrick, I'm also up for planning romantic relationships for her in the future!

Abel

tumblr_inline_owtamj8ZKn1qlt39u_250.gif

Abel is my centaur. You can abuse him as much as you like, because I really need to start RPing with him again! If you have a plot, or you wish to make a plot with a centaur, please feel free to ask me and I'll most definitely say yes to adding him in :D

Calum Lloyd

tumblr_inline_nkxickrkX51t3gh7j.gif

Calum is 21 and a professional duellist. He has just gone through a breakup, and so he's not really feeling himself lately, which is probably a good thing! He needs at least one friend right now so he doesn't go completely insane, and I think now would be a good time to find one for him. He is quite neutral at the moment, so he won't be showing his bad side any time soon.

Cadell Owens-Lee

tumblr_oq0ztwbhXE1rnntmfo4_250.gif

Cadell is a Seventh Year Ravenclaw at Hogwarts Scotland. I haven't RPed or developed him that much, but from what I have RPed of him, he is quite weird. He's a really sweet boy though and he needs some friends and some sort of romantic relationship going on! I'm open for anything right now for him.

Alis Owens

tumblr_inline_nr8aigvVlR1qlt39u_250.gif

Alis just graduated as a Gryffindor from Hogwarts Scotland. She needs friends, but she's also quite the jealous type and is quite fussy when it comes to fully trusting people. She loves travelling and going on adventures, so it doesn't matter where the RP is set because she'll most definitely be there!

Teila Owens-Lee

giphy.gif

Teila needs a best friend. She works at the Makutu Dinette and absolutely loves her job. I'm looking for maybe someone who could be her long lost friend? She used to live in America and attended Ilvermorny, but then moved to Wales when she was adopted by her family. It would make sense for her to have a muggle friend, as I can imagine she made lots of muggle friends before she was adopted, but it would also make sense if this long lost friend attended Ilvermorny as she hasn't visited America ever since graduating school.

Hopefully there's something there for everyone! I also have small children that are going to Hogwarts next year and the year after if you're interested. I look forward to RPing :D

Kaaaye :hug:

I'd be super keen for Ainsley & either (or both) of the twins to hang out again! Ainsley looves Ellie from Wild Patch, and she'd definitely be happy to get to know Lilyanna better! Since they're both on the spectrum (though Ainsley doesn't know it about herself) they'd probably find it easier to connect with each other than they do with most other people.

I feel like Patrick would get along really well with Kauri, maybe they could be study buddies or something? Kauri's quite a confident and encouraging person, so he could be good for helping Patrick get out of his shell a little bit and helping him be more confident and embrace life.

Kayee! :woot:

Oh my goodness so many characters! Okay, I have a couple of thoughts:

Geo & Eleanor: I'm really looking for Geo to get more into the garden this year. She works really hard and has Quidditch but I want her to find her hobby to be outside. She's always been someone who loves nature, but I want to utilise it a bit more going forward. I don't think they've spoken properly before though, but perhaps if they become friendly Geo could also try and bring her out of her shell? Geo is having a bit of a tricky first semester at least, but I do plan to have her return to her usual chirpy self by Christmas.

Geo & Patrick: I know we already have a topic with these guys at the moment, and I really the dynamic they have there. If Geo offers to help him with ComC (She used to hate the subject but now it's a fave) Do you think he'd be open to that?

Leda & Abel: :r Leda would find Abel very entertaining, and would like to ask him lots and lots of questions about his life. Leda is incredibly annoying but do you think he'd be open to the third year at least approaching him? xD

Isaac & Patrick: Isaac is one of my quietest, most reserved characters although when he does talk he's usually quite sarcastic because he's so nervous of being judged. He only has one friend at the moment (Sophie Wilson) and I'm quite keen on him making more this year as he goes through a bit of a transition. He is a fourth year, but maybe Isaac could make his first male friend?

Elio & Gwen: Elio is my brand new Gryffindor, who loves to climb and meet new people (He also has a fear of heights which makes the former tricky, but he often forgets about his fears until he's at the top..) He's my most spontaneous character and I'm sure they could find something fun to do xD

Cadell: I have Ember, who has seen no development. She's sorta dating at the moment but it's already been decided it's not final, so we can combine the two and see what happens :)

Sapphire is open for friendships with Anastasie, Patrick, Gwen, and your centaur kid.

Kira is open for Patrick

Tyra is my muggle adult, super sassy and fashionable. She could be friends with Teila and Callum. She's perfect for moody people because she runs an Inn (muggle) and knows how to handle their bad attitudes without being offended.

Hit me up if any of them sounded appealing to you ;)

I might snag Abel for Alistair soon. I'll let you know :p

Kaye! I love all your characters so much, I'm going to try to match a few up with mine and maybe we can see what works best!

Patrick & Gabriella. They have talked a few times and I think they are sort of friends, but maybe we can establish it in an rp? She's not really the best at helping anyone get out of their shell, though, but maybe they can be stress-heads together xD

Patrick & Fleur. To help him out of his shell I also have a third-year Gryffindor who would be a bit better at that I think :r she's very laid-back and loves fun. She's a big lover of animals and has a cat. She's also very into dragons. She would happily become his friend and drag him outside to have some fun together.

Anastasie & Diana or Alice. I think her and Diana could be friends! As long as they are both on their best behavior and don't fight :tut: but I could also offer Diana's little sister Alice for a friend. She's very used to putting up with her older sister and knows how to deal with her, so I think Ana wouldn't scare her off or make her angry easily as she is very patient and sweet. Now that I'm writing this i think Alice might be a better fit actually.

Let me know what you think!

Yay, so many replies! :woot:

Ainsley & Twins: If Ainsley is on the spectrum too I think she could be the perfect friend for Lilyanna! Lilyanna is quite shy, but if she sees Ainsley doing something that she's interested in, it will definitely start conversation. We can also RP Ainsley and Eleanor. Maybe Ainsley finds Eleanor in the gardens or vice versa? They can definitely be good friends :D If you want to do two separate RPs, I can start one and you can start the other?

Kauri & Patrick: Kauri could be the perfect friend for Patrick! Patrick is a year younger than him, so maybe Kauri can help him with his studies if he needs it, whilst also having fun. Would you mind starting this one?

Geo & Ellie: That sounds like a good idea! Eleanor can tell Geo all about the garden and we can see how well they get along together. Would you mind starting this?

Geo & Patrick: Yeah, CoMC is going to be Patrick's worst subject because he doesn't really have any experience with animals, so if Geo is willing to hep him with that he would greatly appreciate it!

Isaac & Patrick: Isaac and Patrick seem slightly similar in a way. I'm looking forward to how they react with one another so I'm really interested in RPing these two! They could potentially be best friends, but that all depends on their first meeting. Did you want to start this one?

Elio & Gwen: Elio sounds like so much fun! Gwen could help him with his fear of heights and they could be really good friends. I can start this!

Abel & Leda & Mervyn: I am definitely up for an RP with Abel. We could potentially do it anywhere in the grounds as Abel doesn't really care much about keeping himself hidden in the forest, and is quite the extrovert, so he wouldn't find Leda annoying at all. I'll start this one whenever you're ready and hopefully it will be interesting :r

Ember & Cadell: Yeah, we can RP these two! If they seem to get along well then we could maybe think about some sort of relationship. I don't know if Cadell would be ready for such a thing quite yet, but as they get older we can definitely see what happens. I can start this!

Sapphire & Ana: These two seem to get along okay. They share a dormitory together, so we can RP them again, as well as Gwen and Patrick with Sapphire! I can start Sapphire and Anastasie and would you mind starting Sapphire and Gwen and Sapphire and Patrick?

Kira & Patrick: Yeah, these two could be fun! Did you want to start this?

Tyra & Teila: Tyra seems perfect for Teila! If Tyra lived in America or visited America then they could definitely already know each other.

Tyra & Calum: Calum doesn't usually associate with muggles, but you can usually find him at Inns, whether or not they are run by muggles, especially now that he would be needing the alcohol :r It would be good to see how they react to one another. I can start this one!

Abel & Alistair: Okay, that sounds good!

Patrick & Gabriella: Patrick really likes Gabriella so we definitely need to RP them again this year! What do you think about them having some sort of romantic relationship? They don't have to be finals, but I feel as though it would help developing them. I can start this one.

Patrick & Fleur: Fleur sounds perfect for Patrick! He's kind of scared of animals so having a friend who is really into them would definitely help him get out of his shell. Maybe they could have an RP where Patrick meets Fleur's cat? Did you want to start it?

Anastasie & Diana & Alice: Anastasie and Diana share a dormitory so it would definitely help if they were friends. I think they could be really good friends too. Maybe we could have an RP with all three of them and see what happens? Would you mind starting it?

:wub:

Patrick & Gabriella: I think them having a romantic relationship would be perfect! I actually considered adding that to my own post but then didn't for some reason xD I think they are a good fit and we can see how it goes!
Patrick & Fleur: I can start this one

Anastasie & Diana & Alice: Combining this is actually really smart, Alice can keep the peace if needed. I can start this one too!

I'll link you to the ones I'm doing once I've started them!

Aaah yay ^_^ That sounds great! I could start one for Ainsley and Lilyanna then, and you could start Ainsley & Eleanor? (Feel free to give me suggestions of things Ainsley could be doing that would interest Lilyanna :p )

And that sounds perfect! Kauri would be really happy to help Patrick out with his studies :) I'll try to get that started later today.

I'll be starting the Sapphire threads once I know if Onyx has been sorted.

Daphne: Yay, thanks for starting those!

Rowan: Does Ainsley do muggle-studies? If she's reading some sort of muggle literature, Lilyanna will be sure to talk to her! And thanks for starting that :wub:

Jessica: Okay, thank you!

Aaah Ainsley doesn't do muggle studies but she's muggleborn so she could be reading a book she brought from home maybe?

Yep, sounds good!

Hi Kaye!

I think my girl Stella could be a good friend for Patrick. She's very friendly, and weird and proud of it. She's not exactly the outgoing sort, but she gets very enthusiastic about things, which could work for bringing him out of his shell in another way.

She could also potentially be friends with Gwen? She really needs some more Gryffindor friends.

And it's too far in the future to really plan now, but I have an upcoming character to be sorted next IC year, Maddy, who is very into forest adventures and would love to meet Abel.

Jasmine :hug: Sorry, I didn't see this until now!

I'm up for Stella and Patrick. I think someone like her could be good friends for him as he really needs someone who's enthusiastic as he isn't really enthusiastic himself. Stella and Gwen would be good too! Gwen doesn't have any friends in Ravenclaw so it would be interesting to see how she reacts to one. Did you want to start one and I will start the other?

Just let me know when you want to RP with Abel! Maybe if my character Sophie becomes really good friends with Maddy and joins her in the forbidden forest? :r

No worries :D Sorry I took so long to respond.

Sounds good to me :) I'd be keen to start Stella/Patrick; is there anywhere particular she'd be likely to find him?

I think Maddy would want to go into the forest by herself the first time, but she'll probably end up going there quite a lot. It could definitely be fun to have Sophie join her.

Rip Palum =))

But anyway, what I'm really here to say is that I would love if Eleanor and Flavio had a roleplay. I really enjoyed their interaction in the rose topic they had last year, and I think it could be fun to rp them properly! Because they have been working together with the wild patch for a few years I already see them as friendly, even if they obviously don't know each other very well outside of that (yet).

I'm also always game for Xavier and Ellie to rp as well! The original hufflesquad needs to stick together :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back