How did you find this site?

How did you find out about Hogwarts New Zealand?

• Instagram

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Google

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Tumblr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Facebook

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Friend

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Twitter

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Reddit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I saw a friend using it and thought it looked good, so I'm trying it out for myself :)

a friend

Rowan (Kyle Alcott) pretty much begged for me to join.

Also, someone posted a comment on our "Dunedin Potter Society" group on Bebo.

Find out about Hnz when I was in Bebo too ... I was Rping in Hogwarts Quidditch and they posted int he comment bar at first I didn't make any move to clicked it but on the second day I saw it I went to their bebo page and saw the linked here and clicked it.

The first name I got was Lexi Lestrange and Nick said that Bellatrix doesn't have any child that when I change it to my current Lexi Rodriguez. After that I Rp in first person and was PM by someone, I think it was Sophia Stark who Pm me and taught me how to Rp. Its been 1 year and 7 months and I still remember it.

Lalalala ^^ My turn lovelies :)

Well, i found out about this website through my school computer during biology class. I was pratically bored finding pictures of plant cells, so I randomly just clicked the 'history' button. And i scroll all the way down until I saw the name of this site. I clicked on it, and TA DAAA!
Recky Chen Sexy Frog is here :D

Well, I've been on other roleplaying websites like Lord of the Rings, Narnia etc. So yeah, I knew how to roleplay from Day 1 (;

I also found this page from bebo. i followed a couple of links and saw that it looked good so i joined. i think i followed a link in the thread luna lovegood fan club ant that lead me here
i think i read the site rules before i started RPing so i did it in 2nd person but to begin with it felt strange but now i am used to it.

Beth (Larissa) told me about it and i joined about a week after she did xD

My friend told me about it (Livi) and she told all of my other friends and we all joined, now all together we have about 30 characters! :D I am so glad because HNZ is my life now!

my friend (IC Ari, aka OOC Lizzy) told me about this when we were on the phone. I joined while she gave me instructions over the phone and so now we can keep in touch via HNZ. :)

HWA closed down. xD

Hyacin Campbell said:
I found it in a magazine.
Are you serious? :o
Any way you could take a clipping and scan it/show it to us? ^_^

Ahhhh!!! It was actually publish? OMG, I think I know what magazine is that if i'm not mistaken its Total Girl Magazine from the Philippines. I actually send them a link of HNZ because they have an article that you can send links that you like and I thought it will not be publish BUT it is actually published ... wooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

You found it in a magazine?? Awesome! I'd love to see the clipping too!

I was just bored, and was just looking up Harry Potter stuff on google, and it was like, one of the first things that came up! It hasn't even been a week with me on here, but I've come on everyday and stayed on for ages haha. I love it

I found it when I was lurking twitter. I was on Rowan's page trying to find something and I saw she'd been @-replying @HogwartsNZ. So I found the site and had a look. At first, I had a username rather than a character name. Ha.
I also posted in places I wasn't meant to and had the most out of control RPs with Aroha >.< and this was all in September xP

:erm: I can't actually remember, but I'm almost positive that it was through Zach and Mel..... If I remember rightly, I didn't like the site the first time I saw it (Just after HWA closed down) and then I tried it again last month and now I'm addicted with about 7 charries. haha pathetic I know. I didn't really do anything embarro, cept rp with myself :erm: *awkward silence* hehe *walks away slowly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back