How did you find this site?

How did you find out about Hogwarts New Zealand?

• Instagram

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Google

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Tumblr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Facebook

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Friend

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Twitter

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Reddit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My ex gf (laura) showed me and being a massive hp fan i couldnt stay away.

I was looking for a new place to rp after killing off my character on a slowly dying forum and a friend directed me here.

hi!! im kinda new here i just wanna know how to play this site.....thanks.... :shy:

Dannii Merrythought said:
czarina1105 said:
hi!! im kinda new here i just wanna know how to play this site.....thanks.... :shy:
Hey :) You should post in the Welcome Center. Also here is the Site Documentation. ^_^
^ ^ ^ ^ Sammy's the reason I'm here ;) and welcome czarina, I hope you figure the site out quicker than I did, lol. It's a lot of fun once you get the hang of it...

Brandon Jameson said:
I saw the banner on Avalon, this sites affiliate and I came and checked it out and, boom. Signed up.
I love when there are "boom"s involved. :DE:

I found this site exactly a year ago via google but got distracted in the process (Y)

Funny thing was, I was procrastinating for exams....which I should currently be studying for >.>

I've visited this site a few times now, and decided to only register recently. Its okay so far, I love the modifications and layout etc.

Found it by browsing Harry Potter related forums I guess.

Well, I found this site because I was just scanning around and bam, here it was (also my site is on zetaboards as well),

I was bored woth another site. I found this on the internet. I hope for Gryffindor or Slytherin. I will be getting my images up in a few hours.

I know about this site since september from my friend Liam. I just decided to join as I have more free time than I used. I guess long years of hard work now offer this great result. Love it up until now although I have to wait for the next sorting ceremony :/

I found it on some other RPG site that was inspired by this site. I was interested to joining this forum, so then... well, I'm here tee hee :p

hey everyone umm im kind of lost here and dont know where too go for the sorting hat ayee hahaha can someone direct me there please :)
thanks

A while back, maybe 3 or 4 years ago, I was on a forum called MONF(Mount Olympus Nintendo Forums), and we were affiliates, and I was checking each affiliate forum. This one I found interesting, but I wasn't into Harry Potter, so I left. A few years later, when I was slowly becoming obsessed with the series was when I came back and made an account. I eventually got bored and left. But now a friend joined and got me back into rping so I want to stay on and be active. =P

Found it by browsing Harry Potter related forums :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back