How did you find this site?

How did you find out about Hogwarts New Zealand?

• Instagram

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Google

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Tumblr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Facebook

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Friend

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Twitter

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Reddit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My friend (cousin, actually) Deb introduced me to this site! :D

I saw a banner from your site on someone's gaia signature...and clicked on it.

Woot to google <:p

I found it on facebook well really i found HS on facebook then i found it through there :p

My friend Linda has done nothing other than rave about the thrill of writing on this and the other Hogwarts site. I can't do both so after lurking for a week behind the scenes I finally chose this one.
Liking it so far. :D

Honestly, I was looking around google for an rp site cuz i was sick of doing the same Naruto sites and I wanted something different. That's when everyone's best friend and search engine slave (lol! Search that for me baby! jk) and boom. This site just appeard and I some how just got attached.

Which member brought you to Hogwarts New Zealand: Kailey Paramore
How did they do so?
1) Did so verbally

Darren told me. ^_^

I found it using my own specialness :]
well,
i found it on this bebo group;
HPMFO
There was a comment on it,
from the HNZ bebo i think.
And i joined x'D

I found out via zetaboards, Nick was online there when I was, and I noticed his name was pink , as in battle of the board winners,so i went to check it out :D. Here i am.

Izzy Phoenixfire said:
I found out via zetaboards, Nick was online there when I was, and I noticed his name was pink , as in battle of the board winners,so i went to check it out :D. Here i am.
Ha! I knew that pink name would be helpful! :p

My sister said I should try out RPing on here, I found it too much and got her to RP for me :)

A friend called Max introduced it to me first, he used to play Vladmir something, I think Dragonski, but I didnt take much interest into the site.
Then, Kida Frost, introduced me when I met her on Habbo and asked for a Forum Rp.

An acquaintance I haven't seen in over two years. I found her on Facebook and her 'about me' section said "I RP at HNZ."
I had no idea what RP or HNZ were, so I googled it and here I am.
Still not entirely sure how the one thing led to the other.

My friend (Nichole) told me about it and so i asked her to set me up and she did and i'm addicted to this site.

Well it was actually a few years ago that i found the site, but i wasn't as interested as i am now. I have my friends Annie and Amy to thank for this! And i have tried to get people into this site also.

I found this through another friend on zetaboards through another RP site, ha.
I really like this one because it's sooo active :D

My friend Jess told me ^__^ She used to play Jessy Talent, but then she had a baby, and had no time to RP anymore, so she handed the account over to me :) I've been RPing for about five years, but I've never, EVER been this addicted to a site before :D <3<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back