How did you find this site?

How did you find out about Hogwarts New Zealand?

• Instagram

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Google

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Tumblr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Facebook

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Friend

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Twitter

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Reddit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey everyone.
Maybe its a little late to be posting here :r but I like that sign that comes when you have posted in a topic :doh: :woot: So my cousin told me about this site as used to RP here before

I was looking for info on Arithmancy, the net pointed me to your Arithmancy classes, I got hooked and wanted to join in on the fun! :D

James Adams said:
I found it from Nicolas on the zetaboards and incision free support forum.
Woo. I found someone else that found it the same way I did

I was looking through signature requests on TDA for something to fill and I usually click the 'place it's going to be used' link just to look and the link brought me to this site and I got interested and joined up.

I've been working on the HP wiki's and was clearing out a bunch of dead RP's on the RPG/fansite page and found this one and as a kiwi myself I was pretty intrigued

I give Viking Runic Counsel, very ancient in it's unfolding, yet is apt for todays living for the multi-dimensional Beings that are with us in this moment. So, I was researching to create something for sharing the teachings and in my journeying into Google, I arrived withing the walls of Hogwats NZ. Interesting unfoldings! :)

I found it with the good old searching power of Google. I had been wanting to get back into role-plays, so I looked up what I was interested in, i.e. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, etc.

I searched Harry Potter role playing fan sites on google :D and this came up. I saw how active this was and thought, why not join? Then I joined just today and decided that I already love this place :)

I was simply browsing the Internet for role playing websites. :)
Even though I've just joined, I can already tell I'll be very happy here.

Zetaboards ads that is

Oliver Cade Halliwell said:
I was looking for a new place to rp after killing off my character on a slowly dying forum and a friend directed me here.
I totally can't remember who it was who sent me here. :tut:

Hyacin Campbell said:
I found it in a magazine. And since I'm a harry potter fan, I checked it and joined. :)
I want to find this magazine. I forgot who I sent it for :cry:

It was recommended to me on the r/harrypotter forum (reddit)

I can't remember... it was a long time ago. I think I was browsing something and stumbled upon this site by accident. I registered, then either I never got the chance to actually play or I must have forgotten that I had an account here... anyway, because of that I got my email listed, so sometimes I receive emails from HNZ and that's how I keep track with the forum.

King Nicolas' link on the ZetaBoards Support Board

I found this site by googling something like "Harry Potter fan sites" or "Harry Potter Roleplay sites." :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back