How did you find this site?

How did you find out about Hogwarts New Zealand?

• Instagram

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Google

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Tumblr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Facebook

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Friend

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Twitter

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Reddit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Harry Potter Wikia. I was bored one day and browsing through interesting rp-sites. This :wub: ving site was featured on their rpg section. ^_^

Uhm. I found about it through an advertisement in a magazine.

Hyacin Campbell said:
I found it in a magazine.
Alexis Renaldi said:
Ahhhh!!! It was actually publish? OMG, I think I know what magazine is that if i'm not mistaken its Total Girl Magazine from the Philippines. I actually send them a link of HNZ because they have an article that you can send links that you like and I thought it will not be publish BUT it is actually published ... wooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I also found it in a magazine. Total Girl Magazine... and yes they did publish it.

Oh my gosh!! That is so awesome! I wish I had known *pouty face*. Does anyone have any more information about it or where we can all find a copy or whatever??

You can order it online because total girl is only for Philippines, Australia and New Zealand and HNZ was publish on the Philippine version. I suppose you can order the back issue and if you want Arjane send me photos of it, I can post it here :)

Searching through Zetaboards for a proper RP. I couldn't just stick with this other RP. I eventually found this in their list.

Through a friend at school. I don't know how they found out about it.

+1 for that affiliation, then. xD

I wondered if anybody ever saw it, with how small the scrolly area is and how slow it goes. :tut: xD

My friend told me about this site and eventually at first I'm not interested with this role playing but as I start to do some role playing I found it as very exciting. Well I cant wait the day of sorting, my friend told me that it will be on September 19. Finally for so long of waiting about the sorting,I'm now just counting the days rather than month.

Forgot where I found this forum... I think it was an affiliate or something.

Invisionfree/Zetaboards it's number one and I sick of the drama on an old hprp site i was on so I thought I would check this out and I'm glad I did :)

Saffron Crewe said:
Lucy_05 said:
font=Georgia]I was reading a magazine and accidentally found this site.[/font][/font][/b]
I'm glad that magazine volume is still at stores :D
I wish there was some way for me to order myself a copy. :r

Saffron Crewe said:
Nicolas King said:
Saffron Crewe said:
Lucy_05 said:
font=Georgia]I was reading a magazine and accidentally found this site.[/font][/font][/b]
Online? :r
If you give me a link, I'll check it out. ;)

Nicolas King said:
Saffron Crewe said:
Nicolas King said:
Saffron Crewe said:
Lucy_05 said:
Online? :r
If you give me a link, I'll check it out. ;)
I don't know if they have back issues - http://www.summitmedia.com.ph/ (Magazine Name: Total Girl) xD

Emailed their customer care about it. :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back