Hogwarts: A Photo Challenge....

I'm obviously very bad at participating in this game...

iZSABgm.png

An elephant bird! (Elephant birds are not my idea lol. I just did the design.)

This round closes May 31st @11:59 pm PST.

this is not a real owl. it is a toy owl that can deliver small letters cards and packets up to 100m great for kids wanting to send letters to their neighbours or siblings.
kdDFloA.jpg

muwFliI.jpg

because every pet shop needs some happy ducks.

Last edited:
I've missed a couple of these!

Cockatiels. Highly intelligent, able to make beds just like a Disney movie and work muggle technology better than witches and wizards, and as good as a guard dog at warding off trespassers whilst great company for you. Can be used for delivering post-it note sized letters.

20210530-161709-COLLAGE.jpg

muwFliI.jpg

because every pet shop needs some happy ducks.
THIS SHOULDNT BE IN A SPOILER AND SHOULD BE THE REAL ENTRY AND YOU WIN EVERYONE ELSE SHH

Behold, the magical, magestic, and highly elusive bogroll bird. Bring home a bogroll bird today and never again be stranded in a personal time of need

8c8e7e529ad2b36e403c6058ede4b7da.png

(Buy 12 get 1 bogroll bird free)

8yNmJcv.jpg

digimon at hogwarts WHEN?????????????????????????????????????????????

Round Five is closed!​

Round 6 is a tad harder because I want a physical embodiment of an intangible character trait. The concept is the same as a boggart's ability to show your fears but for your characters' traits.

For example, Stevie James, of many other things, is greedy. "Greedy" is the intangible trait. Lovi thinks, "Hmm, what could Stevie's greed look like? Ah, Stevie likes candy! I can say he is greedy with candy." My entry would be a drawing of Stevie bathing gloriously in a mountain of candy. Another representation is Stevie is greedy for attention, and I would show Stevie on a stage with all eyes on him. My last potential entry could be Stevie on his knees, begging the father who abandoned him for the attention he never received, which is the origin of his "greed."

If there are any questions, please ask here. I'm sad I didn't have enough time to draw this because it would have been hilarious and angsty.

[ISPOILER]Dream, dream, dream, dream! -Sharkboy mocking me for being late. :mad:[/ISPOILER]

Oh god why am I like this :cry: @Marisol Woods thank you for the correction!

You have until 11:59pm PST tonight for Round 5 submissions! Round 6 is still open and closes June 2nd. Make it clear what round your entry is for!

Okay my first idea didn't turn out good at all :doh: so I'm glad for the extra time for my plan b though I'm cutting it close hehe

f8053ffd131694fb91337c83f00211e83600decf.jpg

Enchanted Paper cranes! Are capable of being used to send notes (like Draco did in GoF) but can only send notes as far as 15 feet (I think 4.5 meters) so they're not for long distance, and they re-form themselves after being opened up to read. Don't need feeding and can come in any variety of colors. :)

Round 5= Officially closed.

Round 6 closes June 2nd at 11:59pm PST

MrTK4KW.jpg

Selene is fairly self-conscious and doesn’t think that she is a good person or a good friend. So you have her looking sadly In a mirror where around it on the wall are pictures. of her with friends or of her friends or
Her and cyzarine at the medley. Cyzarine looking all pretty and her looking dull to show how she thinks cyzarine is a prettier, friendlier, better and more sparkly person than her. the kind of person she wishes she could be.
a picture from Sophie. As she shrinks Sophie is an amazing friend and artist.
her looking very unsure holding her head girl badge as she thinks it was put in the wrong letter.
lyrics from a muggle song that is her life motto “pretty girls don’t know the things that I know”- a bit of a mantra for her. as it says you may not be pretty but it doesn't matter as you are smart. you know things that others can not possibly dream of knowing.
Her and her twin. Like with cyzarine she thinks Heliana is more of the golden girl than she is.
A torn picture of nell at the valentines dance looking very happy and holding a red rose. It isn’t selene who has been removed from the image. She still feels bad about breaking up with nell and hurting her when all she wanted was for her to be happy.

Last edited:
ok this one takes some explaining so hear me out

M0NKZdW.jpg

The books represent Ainsley's core defining character trait - the search for understanding in a world that makes no sense to her. Between being muggleborn, moving from homeschooling to Hogwarts to working in retail, all while being unaware that she's autistic [ID 11755117] means she's lived the majority of her life in situations that are fundamentally uncomfortable and unfamiliar to her, with no clear reason why. So she's dedicated herself to the search for reasons, for meaning, for understanding. The problem of course, is that no matter how hard you study something, complete understanding is impossible. It's the nature of knowledge that there will always be more to learn, represented by the shadow looming over the books. It's a life purpose doomed to failure, but one she's determined to pursue all the same. the turned around books represent the fact that for some reason about half of the books ive unpacked since my last move are babysitters club. do i know where my complete sherlock holmes is? no. do i know where the truth about stacy is? im lookin right at it!

I can't draw for sh*t so this is an ~abstract drawing but you can still get the concept!

I drew this to show that Marisol is extremely stubborn.
The blue triangles represent everyone looking in one direction, while Marisol (the red triangle) keeps looking in the other direction even though she knows everyone else is looking the other way.

It's important to note that I didn't make the blue triangles exactly the same size or all in a perfect uniformed line, because I wasn't trying to say that she's "going against the status quo" or that everyone else is "brainwashed" into looking a certain way - she's just stubborn, even if it would benefit her to just listen to someone else for once. 😅
Also everyone else is blue but she is red because she feels different than everyone else, because of her lycanthropy. :)

f9224267eb93da671dce48261c344bb11cc4e47b.png

:erm: I was logged into this account when I made that post, and it showed this avatar as I previewed the post, but somehow it posted on Marisol's account and logged me back into that account... I hope that's okay Lovi :unsure:

It’s okay :) No worries!

Last edited by a moderator:
Round 6 closes in 1 hour and 5 minutes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back