Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
...but make it 16!

The popular Photo Challenge from last year is back and real-er than ever!

Once again, this event is in real life, and the challenges are in The Real World.* Some prompts are dedicated to you (the roleplayer) and your character. I am not artistic or graphically inclined, but there is no need to be with a TON of room for interpretation every round. The creativity from last year was epic, and there is more to be uncovered, no? :devious: As long as it fits the brief.

There will be a different challenge for each round, and each one you complete will earn you a point. When you complete a challenge, you must upload a picture or video showing you have. The first two winners will receive prizes, which are To Be Determined at the moment. Ideas may pop up on the way! :teehee:

The Rules
  • Each challenge will stay up for 2 days so you can get those creative juices brewing and submit something great!
  • Remember, this is a PG13 site, so make sure anything you submit is appropriate.
  • This game is played OOC, so you can only sign up once per roleplayer.
  • Even if you're not taking part in the competition aspect of this game, feel free to pop in and show us your cool things! Points will only be awarded to those who have added their name to the list of challengers, but feel free to post and join in for the fun of it!
Sign-ups are open from now until Sunday. I will give notice when signs-ups are closing!

*Your health and safety are the most important, and the challenges were made with pandemic restrictions in mind. Going outside is not required for this game so that you can participate within your comfort zone.

Last edited:
Ooh yes yes!!

• Monty Pendleton

Code:
[list][*][class=magical]Monty Pendleton[/class]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

I had to dig through the previous birthday celebrations to see what this was and it looks so fun! ^_^

• Monty Pendleton
  • Isabella Chaos

Code:
[list][*][class=magical]Monty Pendleton[/class]
[*][class=magical]Isabella Chaos[/class]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

Not sure if I'll even have time for this but we'll see :r

• Monty Pendleton
  • Isabella Chaos
  • Chloe Thompson

Code:
[list]
[*][class=magical]Monty Pendleton[/class]
[*][class=gprefect]Chloe Thompson[/class]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

• Monty Pendleton
  • Isabella Chaos
  • Chloe Thompson
  • selene Le fey

[list]
[*][class=headgirl] Selene Le Fey[/class]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

• Monty Pendleton
  • Isabella Chaos
  • Chloe Thompson
  • Selene Le Fey
  • Adorah Zumwalt

Code:
[list]
[*][class=rprefect]Adorah Zumwalt[/class]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

Oh yes this was fun last year!

• Monty Pendleton
  • Isabella Chaos
  • Chloe Thompson
  • Selene Le Fey
  • Adorah Zumwalt
  • Penny Wills

Code:
[list]
[*][class=slytherin]Penny Wills[/class]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

Sign-ups will close on Sunday! For some ~incentive~ I have a very /extra/ example featuring Hezekiah :shifty: for round one!

I entirely forgot to actually participate last time I signed up for this one so here's to round 2

• Monty Pendleton
  • Isabella Chaos
  • Chloe Thompson
  • Selene Le Fey
  • Adorah Zumwalt
  • Penny Wills
  • Ainsley Lynch

Code:
[list]
[*][class=slytherin]Penny Wills[/class]
[*][I][COLOR=rgb(47, 79, 79)][I]Ainsley Lynch[/I][/COLOR][/I]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

For the first round, I want to see something your character would wear from your closet! Here is an example of a type of submission.

Draw inspiration from any of your characters, and submit something ~you~

submissions close on May 19th at 11:59 PST

Last edited:
I HAD WAY TOO MUCH FUN WITH THIS PROMPT

ok this first one is my ACTUAL entry, Harley was the obvious choice considering my own personal style IRL

YfWwfY4.jpg

The rest of these were just for funsies cause I can not RESIST a good closet cosplay

n1xBY32.jpg

shut up about the shirt don't mention the shirt IT WAS THE ONLY RAGLAN SHIRT I HAD THAT DIDNT HAVE THE NAME OF MY WORK ON IT
Zk8sqyG.jpg
4Llcuz5.jpg

fun fact I made that scarf myself funner fact you can't see anything I'm actually wearing in detail but by this point I was just having fun taking IC photos but there IS a trenchcoat and a waistcoat ok just imagine
dL11l3A.jpg
No Ainsley cause I don't own any tops that are bright enough, or any skirts at all, but this was fun!

MFW I threw out my old purple coat D: D: D:

Here's my best go at Monty!! :lol: (Tenile gave me that pocket watch :wub: )

swkiOX5.jpg

well lovi. you gave me an excuse to break out wolf sports leggings I have had in my draw for over a year because I bought them on a whim because it reminded me of something one (or two) of my characters would wear. but I have never been brave enough to wear the print.
I have also done a rowan and got a Selene and Elvera lined up for fun. but for now. here is my entry.

excuse the dodgy fake bob, and the DIY crop top. the first picture was at the start of my walk. the second was nearer the end when I had ended up running some of it.
Yhfyzo6.jpg

cjWicdJ.jpg

and if it isn't clear it is my take on Willow Cullen (though it could easily be a younger Briar Rowan Cullen)
well except maybe the socks, and while you cant tell from the lighting it is actually all shades of blue.
qR0dwJk.jpg

Last edited:
Aaah! This is the worst round for me! I'm 8 months pregnant and nothing in my wardrobe fits! :cry: Despite my best efforts, every picture I took for this round was just awful! I've been living in black leggings and t-shirts while I'm whale size so I'll say Penny would wear this and enjoy a blackcurrant tea too!

PXL-20210518-115732234.jpg

Did I put the clothes on? No. But I did accessorize. :p

I feel like I don't have enough colour for Ana Sofia, but I feel like she would wear this (also she definitely cuffs her jeans)
YxfTG6G.jpg
z0iReA2.jpg

Same goes for Chloë lol she probably has a way better fashion sense than I do, but y'know we're working with what we've got.
uqJ1rTK.jpg
6gMflF9.jpg

These are all so great! My TikTok pales in comparison!!!

I HAD WAY TOO MUCH FUN WITH THIS PROMPT

ok this first one is my ACTUAL entry, Harley was the obvious choice considering my own personal style IRL

YfWwfY4.jpg

The rest of these were just for funsies cause I can not RESIST a good closet cosplay

n1xBY32.jpg

shut up about the shirt don't mention the shirt IT WAS THE ONLY RAGLAN SHIRT I HAD THAT DIDNT HAVE THE NAME OF MY WORK ON IT
Zk8sqyG.jpg
4Llcuz5.jpg

fun fact I made that scarf myself funner fact you can't see anything I'm actually wearing in detail but by this point I was just having fun taking IC photos but there IS a trenchcoat and a waistcoat ok just imagine
dL11l3A.jpg
No Ainsley cause I don't own any tops that are bright enough, or any skirts at all, but this was fun!
CONNOR. IS

MFW I threw out my old purple coat D: D: D:

Here's my best go at Monty!! :lol: (Tenile gave me that pocket watch :wub: )

swkiOX5.jpg
Pocket watch and the shoes make the outfit for me! Would he actually read Edgar Allen poe

well lovi. you gave me an excuse to break out wolf sports leggings I have had in my draw for over a year because I bought them on a whim because it reminded me of something one (or two) of my characters would wear. but I have never been brave enough to wear the print.
I have also done a rowan and got a Selene and Elvera lined up for fun. but for now. here is my entry.

excuse the dodgy fake bob, and the DIY crop top. the first picture was at the start of my walk. the second was nearer the end when I had ended up running some of it.
Yhfyzo6.jpg

cjWicdJ.jpg

and if it isn't clear it is my take on Willow Cullen (though it could easily be a younger Briar Rowan Cullen)
well except maybe the socks, and while you cant tell from the lighting it is actually all shades of blue.
qR0dwJk.jpg
Would Elvera wear rainbow sock? :r

Aaah! This is the worst round for me! I'm 8 months pregnant and nothing in my wardrobe fits! :cry: Despite my best efforts, every picture I took for this round was just awful! I've been living in black leggings and t-shirts while I'm whale size so I'll say Penny would wear this and enjoy a blackcurrant tea too!

PXL-20210518-115732234.jpg
:wub:

Did I put the clothes on? No. But I did accessorize. :p

I feel like I don't have enough colour for Ana Sofia, but I feel like she would wear this (also she definitely cuffs her jeans)
YxfTG6G.jpg
z0iReA2.jpg

Same goes for Chloë lol she probably has a way better fashion sense than I do, but y'know we're working with what we've got.
uqJ1rTK.jpg
6gMflF9.jpg
I was so, so, SO someone would submit something like this because it was what I wanted to do originally. I didn't because 1) Hezekiah and Rama have very not PG13 fashion tastes. 2) Mordred is too high fashion for anything in my closet. 3) I definitely waited too long to make something for this to begin with. :lol:

Pocket watch and the shoes make the outfit for me! Would he actually read Edgar Allen poe
Hehehhe, I’ll let you know after I’ve read some myself =)) but probably! (Though he reads more non-fiction)

Also husshh your tiktok was amazing!!!

Oooh wish I could do more characters but I only have the energy for one so here it is xD

Bee (Bethany Zanders) would 100% wear a necklace that says ✨ vibes✨ because she just be vibing all the time, with a healthy dose of feminism
2915fedd28995d9d1ce5740036e6514a2a4081b3.jpg

And here is the full outfit! Putting this on made me feel like such a badass which is how I think Bee feels walking around. :)
97b43c3f4e0efa05e46ae899d5a07ab21323f8d1.jpg

now if you see me post this on instagram mind your business :r

I didn't sign up but felt inspired. Lol. I'd do more but it's so hot today and I don't want to dig around for clothes 😩

But this is definitely an Alana Finch outfit circa her last year in school/fresh out of HNZ
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:
GOODBYE round 1!

ROUND TWO
For the second round I want a self portrait! These can be made any way, but selfies don't count :r

For example, this is a portrait of me from high school (18) that I found. I am only in the picture for comparison :p (artist is not me) Remember, room for interpretation is w-i-d-e.

Last edited:
okay. this is probably 100% not what you meant by self-portrait. but I am not good at drawing. The topic of self-portrait reminded me that some of my friends says that she always likes my room or my unit because it is just like me in room form. so here is a reflection of me. unfortunately moving into a share house I don't have the majority of m things and don't have too much freedom to personalise. there isn't even anywhere I can hang my calendar.
Uv4Tcxq.jpg

JYWaHrF.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back