HNZ Confession

IC: I think I went too far.

OOC: I regret changing Teagan's personality :cry: She's not so bad, she's like me

IC: I wish I didn't have a spawn of Satan for a sister

OOC: I often wonder how HNZers think my name is pronounced when they type/read it.
It's My-ah :lol:

Ooc: I wish I'd been able to develop Dahlia Beauregard into a better character.

OOC: I say I regret some choices I've made for my characters, but I actually don't. I live for Drama :devious:

IC: I'm so sorry So.... so sorry. I wish I'd told you about myself. Now I don't think I'll have the chance.

IC: I regret not telling her how I feel.

OOC: I regret I left HNZ for a couple of years and was not able to develop my adult characters well.

IC: I regret many things, but I don't regret you.

IC: I regret not telling you what I feel for you.

OOC: I can't sleep at night :/

IC: I don't know why I was sorted into Gryffindor. I don't think I am brave at all.

IC: I regret leaving you, but I don't know if I'll be brave enough to ever talk to you again.

IC: I don't feel as excited at the idea of going to dances with boys as my friends do, I worry something is wrong.

OOC: I thought I would have lots of time and energy to RP here, but sadly that is not the case. Maybe someday...

OOC: Sometimes I make exceptions to my own rules, because I want to make everyone happy, even if I'm not happy myself.

IC: I don't feel bad for what I did.

IC: I don’t know if it’s all pretend anymore

IC: I don't want my sisters to leave

OOC: I love the drama to be honest

IC: I hate how nice and pathetic my brother has become.

IC: I miss my mum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back