OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chayton's ❤
I thought it be cool to have our own little confession thread. I see these on tumblr all the time.

So the point is like what you regret IC mostly, OOC is welcome like I regret making so many characters xD. (That's an example) And its suppose to be about HNZ! RL is okay, but I don't think it's irrelevant here. Plus that's totally personal st00f. I also wanted to point out doesn't have to be what you regret, it could just be like any other confession. Like Professor Kingsley looks fabulous pregnant. (Another example) hee hee!

Please it's suppose to be fun, so don't stir any other kind of trouble. You can use an image and add text to it or you can just write it out.

Hope that makes sense!

Here we go.
OOC -
link.png

Sounds fun.
confession.png

IC: I love my mother even though she abandoned me and my brother.

OOC: I regret killing off Raisa...

IC: It's me against the world... It used to be us against the world. I miss you my twin.

IC: I really like my roommate. But I told him that we can only be friends. Now I feel like I'm an idiot and a liar.

IC:
madlyn.png

IC:
tumblr_m4czscu1oz1qhzlxdo1_500.gif

OOC: I miss her with red hair.

IC: I wish I could simply go back and apologise and sort everything out. But I can't. So I have to deal with the guilt.

OOC: I miss some of my old charries xD

IC: I have no idea what I am doing with my life.

IC: I feel bad for neglecting a friend while meeting someone new, but I honestly can't lie and say it wasn't fun.

In Character: I miss my best friend.

IC:Sometimes I wish I hadn't gotten pregnant at 17 then I feel like a horrible person for wishing away my daughter.​
<i>
</i>

IC:
Untitled-6.jpg

IC: I cant believe how much i have come to depend on other people. when I used to pride myself in able to look after myself.

IC: I miss him, even though I shouldn't as he is one person who let me down and hurt me the most. I should be mad at him but I cant, I want to be with him again instead, as it felt right when we were together.

OOC: I feel bad for the certain plots that will occur in the future. But at the same time I don't.
OOC: I don't like making relationship threads for my characters. xD

IC: Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be able to get the courage and ask a girl out. But mostly its because I can't find one I like me for me and not as a good Quidditch player

OOC: Sometimes I regret giving up on characters when I had no muse left for them. But it made me bring back kayden and I couldn't be more happy I Did.

IC: I used to be afraid of being alone but now I am afraid of being with someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back