HNZ Confession

IC: I'm scared of making friends in case they find out I'm actually cripplingly shy and anxious.

IC: I'm worried that I won't make any friends at Hogwarts.

IC: Sometimes I wish I never met Alana.

IC: I wanted to go to Durmstrang, rather than Hogwarts New Zealand.

I am scared that I will be sorted into a house where people are going to be mean to me.

IC: I want to cover a student in bubblegum, but I think that would make King angry, and that would make me sad.

IC: I regret making my best friend scar me - because now I'm afraid he hates me.

OOC:
zDAnKHi.jpg

OOC: I regret not taking the time to think out some of my replies before posting.

IC: I don't want another dad because I don't want to lose another one...

OOC: I always thought all Dan's characters (except Matthew) are Zach's. I still have to look at the OOC name field whenever I see one of his characters

IC: My sisters are going in different directions and I don't know which one is on the right course.

OOC: I sometimes think I have more lasting relationships with people I've met through HNZ than with some of my RL friends.

OOC: I would never have got through the last 12 months with certain friendships on this site and they have no idea.

OOC: Up until to this day, I still thought Ash and Camilla (Violet Bellamy) are the same person.

OCC: I hate characters that remind me of myself. :correct:

OOC: Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with replies, that I wait so long and hope people will forget about them so that I don't have to reply :tut:

OOC: I regret Kida's choices in Men, I wanted her to have a stable relationship and yet she some how manages to ends up with men who die on her to the point that I think I have to make my own partner for her so she can be happy

OOC: Rama is so childish, which makes me really not like her. She refuses to show her better side.

OOC: I feel bad for what is going to happen to saveli, but at the same time she sort of had it coming to her. Karma is a witch.

OOC: I regret moving Paige out of HNZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back