OOC First Name
Alexa
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Acacia Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Im Axeliee, you can call me Lex. Let's be friends? I'm new and I'm a little bit of confused but I'm willing to learn!

Hello Lex.
Welcome to HNZ. My name is Mia and i am one of the moderators here. feel free to send me or any of the awesome site staff a message if you have any questions. otherwise the site documentation has some useful information about the site such as the sites background and the FAQ area. you have also joined at the right time if you want a student as sorting is open but will be closing soon.

I already fill out the sorting form im just waiting now, im wondering how much will i wait?

I already fill out the sorting form im just waiting now, im wondering how much will i wait?
that will depend on when the sorting hat is next online. you will also need to post a reply in the sorting ceremony of your character so that the hat can sort you

Wow cool, thank you🤍

And how u all do that? Your profile is moving.

you are welcome.
and it is fairly easy. instead of using a normal picture you use a gif

Hello Lex! I'm Cyndi, one of the admin on the site. I see Mia is helping you out, so I'll just say that I hope you enjoy your time on the site. ^_^

Hey there, Lex! 👋
Welcome to HNZ! :)

Hey Lex, welcome to HNZ! It's a bit confusing and overwhelming at first, but you'll get used to it. Everyone here is very helpful!

Welcome to the site, Lex!!! :hug: Awesome to have you here :3

I'm probably going to sort a first year soon as well, I'll send you a message, maybe we can RP if you'd like ^_^
Also happy to help if you have any questions!!

OMGGGGG, welcome to HNZ, Lex!!!! So glad you're here!!! HNZ is really welcoming and amazing site, so I'm pretty sure that you will Love it here! If you ever want to RP, i have a bunch of Kids! Three of them are Axeliee's classmates and two are even her dormmates!!!

OMGGGGG, welcome to HNZ, Lex!!!! So glad you're here!!! HNZ is really welcoming and amazing site, so I'm pretty sure that you will Love it here! If you ever want to RP, i have a bunch of Kids! Three of them are Axeliee's classmates and two are even her dormmates!!!
Yess i would love that

Hi Lex, welcome to HNZ! We talked already, but I'm glad you've been able to get your character sorted :D If you ever want to chat or RP feel free to send me a PM :) (I've also got one of Axeliee's roommates, so we could definitely find some plots there!)

Hiya Lex! My name is Maria and welcome to HNZ! Don't worry, I was a bit confused with everything when I first joined, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time! If you ever wanna chat or RP, feel free to hit me up!

I hope you have fun here! :D

Hi! I'm Jess :)

Hey, Lex! We talked, this is just one of my two first years this term. You can hit me up on Messenger or Discord. I'm mostly on those two.

I have Slate and Aaliyah to pair up with Axeliee for all plots you want. Slate is triplets with @Sadie Gates (Sofija) and @Soren Gates (Jess).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back