Here's EVERYONE I have

@Zerrin Fergusson

For Lars and Ava!

Sounds good! I will send you the links when I'm done ^_^

*rolls in a month after I said I would*

I know we already have a lot of threads together, but here are some additional plot ideas that you're free to take or leave ^_^

Ivy and Harper -
Or maybe people she has pissed off before she can now befriend now that she's a bit more chill.
I don't know about friends, but I'm sure they can be friendly at this point. I admittedly don't have a ton of specific ideas. I just like Ivy and their dorm and think it would be fun to have one more thread before graduation. Maybe dueling practice? A NEWT study session? Something set in the dorms?

Natalia and Harper - We should send these two on patrol together :r I'm sure it'll be totally fine and not awkward or tense at all. In all seriousness, if you want someone to help challenge Natalia's views, Harper could be a candidate?? Obviously she's not a big fan of Natalia, but if she senses that Natalia is questioning her beliefs, she would be more patient and willing to help point her in the right direction (assuming Natalia would even want her help).

Natalia and Celia: Celia already likes Natalia well enough, so they could be friends? She's also interested in seeing if she can somehow take advantage of Natalia's pureblood connections. We could always do something on the Quidditch pitch or something fashion-related since they both have an interest in that.

Gwen and Celia - I'm not sure when an Elite Sisterhood club meeting will happen, but if you want to do something outside of that, I'd be down. I enjoyed their little interaction at the end of year feast last year, so we could do more of that? Even if they don't really like or trust each other, I think they could have fun just trading gossip.

Matt and Harper - So, like, hypothetically speaking, how would Matt respond if one of his prefects approached him for help/permission in temporarily transforming a part of the castle for a fun seventh year prank/celebration?

Hi Daph!

I got June Davenport to offer for your unsorted Vanity. I think they could get along since they are both very girly and I think Vanity is someone who June is not gonna hate at first hand. She likes girly girls and I can see them together as friends. But you never know. I'd would love for them to meet, perhaps even before school starts if you'd like?

Amber and Evelyn would be fun if you'd like. If you have time or would like to do something I've opened an topic recently. Ofcourse she would be down for helping with the dress and other stuff obviously.

Heeey Daphne :hug:
I have a few roleplay ideas to suggest :D

Firstly, I can offer my sixth year Gryffindor Pascal (Chip) Watties as a possible friend for Louis Alcott. Louis is only a year younger but I can see them either getting along really well or being rivals. I think Pascal similarly is very confident and a bit arrogant, and that they would work as wing men as Pascal is similarly romantic, and after dealing with some family troubles Pascal is finally wanting to socialize more and begin dating. This is given Pascal and Louis do get along though, I think they could be one extreme or the other and likely quite competitive in the dating scene regardless if they are friends. But I think that is why it would be fun to rp them, I think it would be good to put them in a roleplay and see how they get along and go from there.

Next, I would love for Flavio and Amber to rp together again, and have coffee and tea and catch up on each other's lives. I don't have any specific ideas for this rp other than I would like them to catch up and it's been ages since we did roleplay them, so it would be fun I think to work on a short roleplay with no stress just characters talking and stuff.

Last but definitely not least I would love to similarly have my character Colin Marsh catch up with Claudia. They were very good friends at least in Colins eyes, and though Colin has been a bit distant over the last few years since coming out, now that he is back in NZ and engaged and planning a wedding I imagine he would want to reconnect and have tea with Claudia and see how she has been, and he would also want to invite her to the wedding of course!

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back