Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hi friends!

Lovi wants to buy something nice for herself. There are 14 options, but she doesn't have money like that. That is where you all come in! :lovi: I am asking everyone to choose ONE number between 1-14. The first three votes will get replies to topics TODAY NO EXCEPTIONS. After pressing your poll option, reply to the thread with the choice you made and a reason (if there is one or you just want to laugh at me). You EDIT: cant change your vote, so choose wisely.

Thanks 🙏🏾

Last edited:
Yess, treat yourself, Lovi!
(I picked 9 cause I was just vibing with it.)

Update: I have no topics with Maia (let's make one later)

SO there is one more slot for a topic reply

11 is a good number!

Side note: Why are there squiggles by 6, 9, and 13? Are they special? :p

11 is a good number!

Will be revealed when I buy the self-care item! <3

I voted for 13!

I voted 9 because I want to know what the squiggles mean

BTW: I do not have the options memorized. I have looked each over once, but I do not have the order memorized. This will kind of be a surprise for me too!

I went 11 because that was my old uniform number!

I went with 13 because it is my favourite number haha :lol: and yes!! it’s always good to treat yourself 💓

There was a vote for 6 via a friend.

I voted for #1 - because surely when you made the list you thought of the thing you realllyyy want first?

I voted for #1 - because surely when you made the list you thought of the thing you realllyyy want first?
yes, but I don't know it's number! It's in chronological order by the site filter used to find the ones that are my size. I'm not going to look at the page until the poll closes.

Poll closes at 10:04 AM PDT! Get your votes in and you'll find out what the squiggles mean! (6, 7, 8, 9, 13 are all squiggle numbers)

Last edited:
well.....the items I had numbered for you to vote on....all the options had mesh at the toe.

Mesh and I don't mix. BUT! I treated myself to these. :wub: you all tho. I had you all voting on shoes from PUMA RS-X collection (1) and this is the collection directly from the PUMA site. I enjoy colors, so when I saw the collection (and that J Cole was somehow involved) I was in love, but the details threw me off once I looked at them :r

@Mordred Cavanaugh Those look so comfy and cute <3 I love all the PRETTY COLORS on the other ones

11 is a good number!

Forgot to answer this! The first five numbers voted on (via my Snapchat and here) became squiggle numbers! Originally, numbers with the squiggles counted as double. 1 vote would be counted as two, but as my options got slimmer it was basically impossible to keep it together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back