Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Hi! I'm new-new here and, thanks to Elizabella Drake, I came here hoping to fill my free time with something beautiful and nice. I have only role-played in my native language so far, so here I am looking for an active forum in English and good friends to come along with.
-Liga

Welcome to HNZ, Liga! I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. I'm sure Maiya will help you learn the site, but if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me. Hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

Hey, Liga, welcome! Excited for you to join us and let us know if you have any questions or wanna RP :party:

hi! welcome to hnz

Welcome to HNZ, Liga! I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. I'm sure Maiya will help you learn the site, but if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me. Hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^
Thank you so much for your offer to help, Cyndi! I'll keep you in my mind if I get lost in the site. ^_^

Hey, Liga, welcome! Excited for you to join us and let us know if you have any questions or wanna RP :party:
Hi! Thank you, I'll see if I have questions and definitely want to roleplay with you sometime.

hi! welcome to hnz
Hi Jess, thanks for your warm welcome!

Welcome to HNZ Liga! I hope you’ll be very much enjoying your time here. Joining in with what the others have already said: feel free to hit me up with any questions or if you want to rp!^_^ (Also excited to see some new characters being brought to life yay)

Welcome to HNZ Liga! I hope you’ll be very much enjoying your time here. Joining in with what the others have already said: feel free to hit me up with any questions or if you want to rp!^_^ (Also excited to see some new characters being brought to life yay)
Hi Marijke! I'm so glad to have found this site and really enjoy my time here. Thanks for offering your help!

Hi Liga, welcome to HNZ! Glad to have you with us :party: If you ever wanna chat or RP feel free to send me a message any time!

Thank you all for such warm welcome! :wub:
I've found my first RP buddy so it's gonna be lots of fun. Hope to play with more of you soon!

Welcome to the site, Liga!

Welcome, Liga!! I hope you have a great time here!! Always here to help as well if you need anything ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back