Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Helloo!! :party: Haven't done one of these in a while but as I have so much muse for a specific few characters right now, I thought I'd make a PD for them to see if anyone wants to RP ^_^

Professor Monty Pendleton
Soo obviously Monty's not doing so great right now, but he'll be out of the hospital wing in time for week 6, and at that point I'm totally keen to RP him again. If you have any students (or professors!) who you think would approach him for any reason after he's out, hit me up!! Maybe they're curious about what happened, because they weren't there when he fainted, or maybe they were shaken up a bit by it and just want to talk, orr maybe they just want to give him a hard time :r pretty much open to anything ^_^

Arvel Ayers
My Puff firstie Arvel Ayers could also use some love!! He's struggled through this year without friends, and though he may have made a couple now, I'd like to RP him with some more people. One thing I should mention is that he's extremely pessimistic and socially awkward, so interactions with other shy characters might be difficult!! But otherwise, he's not too hard to get along with - just a bit grumpy and blunt. I'd also be up for someone to bully him, cause he'd definitely be an easy target. He wouldn't tell anybody, either, so they could probably get away with it for a bit, hahaha.

Mervyn Strangewayes
My second year Gryffindor, and a bit of an oddball. He likes to think he does good, generous things for people, but most of the time he's actually just being a pain in the butt. He's self-assured and kind, but pretty oblivious to people's feelings, and definitely annoying. His best friend is Leda Layton, but I'd love him to make some other friends, and maybe an enemy or two. :r

I thiink that's it but if I think of anything else I'll edit it in later haha!! Thanks in advance :hug:

Claireee :hug: I have many people to throw at you!

Monty: Kahurangi would probably want to check in with Monty at some stage and wish him well if he'd be up to seeing her! She's also had a rough time of it recently so she could bring him some commiseration cakes for them to share as a pick me up :)

Arvel: I've got two options for Arvel, firstly a friend :) Acacia's one of my two firsties and she's very friendly and kind. I don't think she and Arvel have common interests but she'd definitely want to be nice to him and try and make him feel better about things.

On the flip side I have Dominique, who is horrible will do pretty much anything for attention, including manipulating someone like Arvel to make herself look more important. She could see him as a vulnerable person and be a bit of a bully for her own agenda. Actually while I was typing this I had a more detailed idea which I'll message you about :r

Mervyn: For Mervyn I have Zoe, who's also distinctly an oddball. She's a sweetheart, and she's very fascinated by magical creatures, cryptids, aliens and conspiracies. They could potentially have some fun adventures together.

Dependent on Daph a thread with Mervyn and the Westwick twins could also be fun!

Claire, next year I have Meadow to sort who is this really warm and loving girl. She is joyfull, but not really studious. Maybe she could be friends with Arvel? :) I made her a bio so you can read that if you want.

I maybe thinking of roleplaying Len with Monty, since she thinks it's the rose they did it. :') not sure since Len is odd and weird.

I am definitely up for Arvel and Meadow :3

Ainsley Lynch said:
Dependent on Daph a thread with Mervyn and the Westwick twins could also be fun!
Daph's in :cool:

Rowannn!! Yay, thank you so much!

Monty x Kahurangi - awwhh, she's so sweet. He'd definitely appreciate the visit (and cakes). Maybe they can chat about what's going on in their lives and support one another!! I think it'd help him a lot to know she was on his side, cause he's going to worry what people are thinking of him after this. Definitely up for that ^_^

Acacia x Arvel - yaass!! Hahaha I checked out Acacia's bio, and I see she's into beauty/fashion. I can't imagine he'd have the heart to tell her he wasn't interested if she somehow got him into a conversation about it :r he's keen to make friends, so he'd probably put up with that, too. That could be kind of fun, anyway? Let me know!!

Dominique x Arvel - heck yess, please message me! I can imagine him being silently manipulated because he'd be too embarrassed to admit it was happening.

Mervyn x Zoe - oohh yes I lurked one of Zoe's roleplays and she's adorable :lol: I think they'd definitely get on. Maybeee they could hear a rumour about some kind of creature in the forest and go looking for it?

Mervyn x Westwick twins - from what I've read of them, I get the feeling Mervyn would not like them very much :lol: if Daph's game then so am I, but possibly dependent on Phoebe as I think Leda/Mervyn/twins could be more fun than just Mervyn! ^_^

Taamaara!

Meadow x Arvel - aawh yes I can see Arvel getting along well with a younger student, maybe even feeling a bit protective over them, depending how it goes. He has younger cousins that he sees often, so Meadow might remind him of one of them. Def up for that! If I forget, please poke me when the time comes!

Len x Monty - HAHA oh no poor Len!!! That would be an awkward topic that I would be down for, for sure :r just let me know if you want to!!

Zennon

Ahahahahaha yes please. Also want to get that Leda/Zennon/Mervyn thing going too

Yay Clara, I look forward to it!! :party:

OH yeah of course! I think Pheeb's got a bit going on at the moment D: but I am definitely keen for that as well, if she is up for it ^_^ hehe

Yeah, for sure. I basically just want to establish them before next year ahaha.

Yeaah, maybe if we don't do the poster thing this year Pheeb would be up for them just chatting, and Monty busting it :r because I really want to see that =))

Plus if they put up a poster next year they can help fill in so many new firsties about their professors' lives!! ^_^ So kind :r

Ava will want to catch up with Monty D:

Aawhh yes!! I wonder how long it will take him to admit this :r maybe he could write? They have a letters topic somewhere riight?

Hey Claire, I have some things for you :wub:

I really want to RP Monty and Landon again because I think they've RPed like once and I want them to get closer. Maybe Landon could go to visit Monty at the hospital wing after he hears what happened? Or would it be easier to RP Landon visiting him once he's out?

For Arvel I have Anastasie who is a Slytherin in his year. She's not a very nice person and doesn't have a single friend yet because, like Arvel, she's very blunt and doesn't understand when she's being mean. I was thinking that perhaps they could try to be friends?? Anastasie is also quite pessimistic and could maybe help him break out of his shell if she gets a good enough first impression of him. It would be a weird combination, but whenever I imagine Ana having friends it's always with someone completely different to herself xD

And for Mervyn I have Ana's step-brother Patrick. He's a Hufflepuff in his year and I feel like Mervyn could kind of break Patrick out of his shell? Mervyn seems like a very fun character and so I really want to RP with him :r

Kayeee yay thanks for posting :wub:

Landon x Monty - they have definitely RP'd before!! I always imagine they're fairly well acquainted because of how closely linked their subjects are, and Monty would appreciate the visit because it reassures him the staff don't all hate him :lol: while he's in the hospital wing works, though!! Maybe if it's toward the end of his stay, because he'll be a bit more talkative then. Would you like to start that one or should I?

Arvel x Anastasie - ooh she sounds like fun, hehee. There may be a couple issues - most notably that he really doesn't want to come out of his shell, he's comfy there :r and also he doesn't like people who are unkind, buuutt he likes to complain, so maybe they can be grumpy together and bond over that xD I'd be up for roleplaying them, at any rate!!

Mervyn x Patrick - YAS Mervyn can help with that :r in fact, if he noticed Patrick needed to come out of his shell a bit, he might even force him into a situation that embarrasses him.... you know... to help toughen him up :r for the greater good ^_^

Landon and Monty sounds good! I can start something maybe during the fifth week?

Arvel and Ana would be very interesting to RP then! If they can both find a topic that really grinds their gears then I can really see them as friends. Could you start this one?

I can start Patrick and Mervyn! I'm so excited :D

Landon x Monty - perfect, thank you! It is week 5 now though, right? :D

Arvel x Ana - hahaha yes xD yep sure I can start this one!

Mervyn x Patrick - wooot, same! Thank you!! ^_^
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30561464/1/

Here is Ana x Arvel :D hope it's okaay!

Yaas thanks Kaye!! :party: I was hardcore lurking and read them both already :r

Alsoo Rowan I will message you soon about starting a couple topics cause I forgot to ask who is starting what!! ^_^

Sarah wants to check in on Monty of course :p

Arvel Ayers would know both Maggy Harrington and Marlowe Moors for classes(but I'm too lazy/busy to do all the lessons), both are Hufflepuff first years. Just in case you don't already have too many plot options yet :p

And your last one Mervyn Strangewayes would know Jocelynn Moors from classes and also they are in the same house xD So in case you need yet another plot :p

We can plot for future years for them as well in case you think you might have plenty of plots already for the rest of this year! Let me know, don't be afraid to pm to plot!

Hii Steph! Thank you for posting! :wub:

Monty x Sarah - awwhh, yes! He's out of the hospital wing now, so maybe they could bump into one another - or she could go see him, if that's more what you were thinking! I'm happy with either. Would you like to start something or mee?

Aahh, thank you!! I will take a look at their bios (if they have bios) and lurk their RPs tomorrow (when it's not 3am) and definitely shoot you a PM if plot ideas strike, haha :p I'd love to RP with you some more! Either this year or next year would be great ^_^

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Alsoo Rowan I will message you soon about starting a couple topics cause I forgot to ask who is starting what!! ^_^
Aaaah I was meaning to reply to this again and then Quidditch completely blanked my brain xD sorry! I'm definitely keen for everything you said though, will wait for your message :)

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Hii Steph! Thank you for posting! :wub:

Monty x Sarah - awwhh, yes! He's out of the hospital wing now, so maybe they could bump into one another - or she could go see him, if that's more what you were thinking! I'm happy with either. Would you like to start something or mee?

Aahh, thank you!! I will take a look at their bios (if they have bios) and lurk their RPs tomorrow (when it's not 3am) and definitely shoot you a PM if plot ideas strike, haha :p I'd love to RP with you some more! Either this year or next year would be great ^_^
Sarah x Monty: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30563913/1/ I made it for you :p They shall bump into each other, though she also would have seeked him out if she knew he was out of the Hospital :p

They should all have developments.......which need more developing I'm afraid. But yes, totally pm me and if you have more questions on them since they are the least developed characters I have at the moment ask me!

Yayy, thank you Steph!! :D Will do ^_^ I have so many RPs all of a sudden that it might have to be for next year haha!

Actually speaking of which, please could this be archived now? I don't want to take on so much that I get overwhelmed, but if anyone really really wants to plot then you can always shoot me a PM!

Thank youu :hug: y'all are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back