Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Demi (Alice)
Wand
10 1/2 Inch Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey gang!
I'm hopeful that this will be unnecessary but I have a feeling my activity is gonna take a sharp dive very soon. I've got some family issues that have gotten worse and I'll be heading back to New Zealand mid-September for an indefinite amount of time (I'm hoping to be back come October but we'll see). I'm aiming to at the very least keep my lessons and Quidditch responsibilities in check but other threads might be even slower than normal (is that possible... time will tell).

All to say, just need a little extra patience than normal and sorry if I leave you hanging or forget stuff more than usual there's a lot going on atm @_@

Can't believe your leaving me again smh. Jk. Obviously I hope everything goes smoothly and it all works out. There will a little dog waiting for you ❤️ :hug:

Ahh Kris, real life comes first! We'll be happy to see you whenever you can be on here. Good luck with everything!

I hope that you and your family will be alright, good luck with everything!

Sorry to hear, Kris! Take as much time as you need and hopefully things can be sorted out as smoothly and painlessly as possible. We'll be here if you need! :hug:

Take care of yourself, Kris. I wish you and your family well and safe travels.

I hope everything works out the way it needs to!

Sorry to hear that Kris! Please take your time and take care of yourself! I hope everything goes all okay for you! <3

Take care of yourself! :hug:

Sorry to hear that Kris, I hope everything turns out alright! :hug:

I hope everything works out! Safe travels!

Hello from New Zealand! Thing have been pretty exhausting on my end so I've not had time for much else as you may have noticed. Hoping to get a few time sensitive stuff done tonight but I don't expect a tonne of activity until I'm back in the US in October x_x

Thinking of you! Look after yourself, hopefully you can take a little bit of time to decompress. :wub:

Quietly reviving this thread to say unfortunately I will be flying back to NZ in a week or so to deal with a death in the family so I expect once again to see some slow down in my activity levels for a bit. Thanks again for the love and patience, all :hug:

Sorry for your loss :hug: here if you need anything and take all the time you need :wub:

/crawls out of hole.

Thanks again for all the love and well wishes. It's been a rough time IRL for me and my fam at the moment but I'm trying to get myself back into writing since I miss it (and all of you :wub: ). Going to be slow but I'm trying to get myself back into writing regularly; I've not felt quite so creatively dead before but we're trying 💪

Users who are viewing this thread

Back