Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Demi (Alice)
Wand
10 1/2 Inch Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hi guys,

Unfortunately, I've just had a death in the family and will be hopping on a flight to NZ tomorrow (oof). I'll be there about a week, and doubt I'll be able to be online much. Sadly this means I'll miss the first beaux v ilvermorny game as I'll be literally in the air during the game, and probably be slow to respond to threads and PMs in the meantime.

I'm doing alright, and appreciate everyone's love and patience :hug:

:hug:
I am sorry to hear that. I hope that you are okay kris. sending my thoughts to you and your family. take all the time that you need to be with your family.
have a safe flight.

So sorry to hear this news. Have a safe flight and take care.

My thoughts will be with you and your family. Take good care of yourself and don’t fret too much about the game.

Love you Kris, you know I'm there for you! :hug: Take all the time you need.

Here if you need anything, wishing you the best :hug:

Thanks, all <3

Funeral was on the weekend and that was rough, but I think I have a bit of time to breathe and help family pick up the pieces while I'm here so expect me in fits and bursts. Will be heading back to the States next weekend x_x

So sorry Kris!
I hope you will be ok and happy. I wish you the best and take care of self ! ^_^

All my love to you Kris <3

Wanted to say thanks again to everyone for the love. Am back home now with minimal jetlag so should be back to normal once I catch up on S1 threads (how is S1 over already??).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back