Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
End of Y34
How quickly do these years pass?! Honestly! But it has just flown by and we are now closing up Y34! This means a lot of busy work, and there are a number of things which will happen over the next few days. I am here to tell you all about it, so read on!​

Graduation
As ever with the end of the year, graduation is in progress! Head on over to the thread to have a look at what the head boy and girl said in their speeches and to see all the graduating students. If you have a graduating student and have not already posted then head on over and do it before the area closes. If you have a prefect, professor or are an invited guest be sure to head over to this topic and post reactions before it is too late. Graduates and their guests can also post threads within the area especially if you want your character to interact with some of their guest, take the opportunity to do so before it is too late.​

House Cup
The winner of the house cup is Ravenclaw!​
This year it was a hard fought race to the house cup with Ravenclaw just clipping the victory at the end right at the very end. A huge congratulations to everyone in that house and all those who took the time to do lessons, gain points and prevent too many heavy losses. Congratulations to the other houses too, who despite not winning still fought hard. You can have your character celebrate their house victory or loss over at the End of Year Feast, where you can also find out if your character won a top points prize once this has been posted. You can also use the feast to just celebrate the end of a great and productive semester.​

Thanks to professors
We’d like to take this opportunity to give a huge thanks to all of the Hogwarts Professors who worked tirelessly throughout this year to be able to give you all of the lessons that you were able to complete. Join me in thanking them! Now, if you were interested in having a professor, professor positions will become available soon. Be sure to check out what is on offer and consider whether or not you would like to take on a professor position. Being a professor can be a lot of work and we expect a lot from our professors, but the admin are here to support you in it and here to help you if need be. It is a team effort of course, so long as you communicate with us, we can help you. Look at what’s available, poke us if you have any questions and have a go at applying if you think you can spare the time for it, especially if you currently don’t hold any professor positions. Being a professor though difficult is rewarding.​

Holiday areas
The holiday areas will open in their entirety shortly - likely Sunday (GMT). You’ll be able to RP to your hearts content during this winter break. You can books or sweets and just ruin the quiet peace that the non-hogwarts kids and adults enjoy. As ever, if you notice that you can’t post somewhere you should or vice versa, then reach out to myself with the issue and I’ll see about getting it resolved.​

Promotions
Promotions to your new year group will happen soon too. Prefects and head people promotions will happen a little later during the break. Everyone will be able enjoy their new group, and be sure to kit yourself out with all new avatars and graphics. The seventh years will be placed into the graduates group until they are eventually moved into the magic group. However, if you want to do that early, or move them to another group you can head over to the standard group change here and request to be moved. Remember that Apps are now closed so you cannot apply for them to be in the ministry etc. Additional to all of this all students and professor will receive their allowances at some point over the next week. Don’t spend it all at once!​

Sorting
And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for: SORTING! :frantics: Sorting will be opening soon enough, so I hope you have everything ready to jump right in. As ever the first person to post once it’s open wins the pride of being first! Be on the look out for a post from the admin to indicate that sorting has been opened! Then you will be able to sort away until the area closes. Shortly also there will be a reaction topic for this years sorting, where you will be able to give predictions and reactions as they happen.​

That’s all from me for now! If you have any questions/comments/etc., ask away.​
Emzies​

Yaaaaay congrats Ravenclaw!! :party: That was such an unexpected victory :lol:

And yes thank you so much to all the professors for your hard work ♥ it is hugely appreciated

I can't believe how close sorting is I'M SO EXCITED

Thanks for the end of year update Emzies!

Thanks Emzies!!

I'm excited for sorting, but almost as excited for yeargroups to change so I can change my graphics :p

Congrats, Ravenclaw! :claire:
I'm so proud of you all. ^_^
I can't wait sorting ceremony. This would be so excited :claire:
^_^Thanky so much, for everything Emzie!

I still can’t believe Ravenclaw slid to the top at the end!! Well done :claire:

Can’t wait for sorting! I said I wouldn’t have any this year and I’ve accidentally now got three :r

Thank you for the update!!

Awww yeah so ready to change those graphics

Thanks for the update Emzies! Excited for the new year to start :party:

Thanks for the update! I can’t wait for sorting haha :)

Thanks for the hard work all previous year!
Aaaah Gryff was so close. Congrats Ravenclaw! And omg so fast ready for sorting yeahhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back