Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hello hello hello!! Can you guys believe it's NEARLY CHRISTMAS?! :santa::elf::santa::elf: I'm so excited!! There's tons going on on HNZ right now, too, so let's jump right in!
Wrapping up the year
Y34 is coming to an end! Emzies' recent end of Y34 announcement covers pretty much everything you need to know, but I can't pass up an opportunity to say YAAAY GO RAVENCLAW!! 🦅 (Seriously, who was expecting that win?!)

Also, now's the time to think about concluding those Y34 threads - and if you've been thinking of posting in the graduation ceremony, get in there now before it's too late!

A huge thanks as always to our professors for your continued dedication and hard work! We appreciate you!

SORTINGG 🐍 🦁 🦡 🦅
What's almost even more exciting than Christmas?! Sorting!! Why not treat yourself to a new firstie or five as an early present?? To find out how you can sort or transfer a student into HNZ, check out Emzies' sorting announcement. You could even apply for an exchange student!

Oh, and be sure to post in the sorting reactions thread to tell us how you feel about your house!! Final statistics will be revealed after sorting closes (for those who aren't keeping track by themselves ;) ).

Accio! is LIVE
The Y34 edition of Accio! is officially live!! If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend you check it out here! It looks absolutely incredible as always - and it's all down to the hard work and dedication of the Accio! team. Join me in thanking them for all they've done!!

Secret Santa!!
Secret Santa signups have now closed, and PMs have been sent out - so be sure to check your inbox on the account you signed up with!! I can't wait to see all the creative gifts :santa:

As a reminder, you have until the 21st to submit your gifts. If for any reason you can't submit, please let us know before the 18th so that we can make alternative arrangements!

A Vacancy at HNZ
If you've ever wanted to teach Potions, now's your chance - HNZ is currently hiring for the upper years position! We encourage anybody who is interested and active to apply, whether you've had a professor before or are completely new to it! The staff will always be here to help you out if you're confused or just need a hand. Sound good? Read more about applying here! ^_^

Character Spotlight: December 💡
A big congrats to Jamie for her spotlighted character, Therese Rosenberg!! She may have just graduated, but I'm sure her journey has only just begun! Be sure to check out the announcement and join us in congratulating Jamie. If you've got any questions about her character, now's a great time to ask them!!

Reminder: Apps
It's a busy time of year for the site staff, which means that for the time being applications (other than general group changes) are closed! An announcement will be made when they re-open. Thank you all for your ongoing patience :wub:

• Rid of the monsters inside your head - These two sisters were once as thick as thieves, now all that remains is guilt, anger and betrayal.
  • A Fight - Vader tries to stand up for Avaria, but it doesn't go to plan
  • New Home - New first year Milena settles down to write in the Hufflepuff common room. Will anybody join her?

• CHRISTMAS :santa:
  • Crazy first year roleplays!!
  • MOAR SORTING
  • Secret Santa!
  • Start of Y35!

We made it! Thanks so much for sticking with me til the end! Hope you guys have a fantastic week ♥
~Clairey :claire:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update! And what a excited last moment it was with housepoints. Though sad that Gryff didn't made it.. :( I'm so excited for the newbies to come.

Thanks for the update! The new year is so exciting!

Thanks for the update Claire!!

Thanks for the update claire!

It's the most wonderful time of the year IC and OOC :party:
Thanks for the update, Claire!

Final statistics will be revealed after sorting closes (for those who aren't keeping track by themselves ;)
am I being called out here..

Thanks for posting, Claire!

Folks! Graduation will be closing on Wednesday (GMT) and all graduates will be moved to the magical group then too. Be sure to post in the forum, if you have not done so already and wish to! And of course wrap up any in school RPs too!

Archived

It's time for some new news, so we're archiving this to get it out of the way.

Please make sure to check out the news and updates section for the most up to date site news. If you have any questions about this piece of news, please reach out to an administrator.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back