Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Welcome to this exciting Bi-Weekly Update! It's crazy it's already been two weeks since the last update, but it has. There's lots of exciting things happening, so buckle up!
Week 2
Week two began Monday! Students, remember that it is easier to do lessons one week at a time instead of a mad dash at the end (something I need to remind myself, too :r ). Professors, please keep up with lessons and post them in a timely fashion. Remember to use the notification system to let students know the lesson is posted.
Quidditch Game
The Slytherin versus Gryffindor quidditch match happened. Congratulations, Slytherin on your win. Better luck next time Gryffindor!
New Professor
Congratulations to our newest professor, Professor Harlowe West (Arle)! She will be taking over Arthimancy years three and four.
Holiday forums are now closed!
School is back in session which means that all of the holiday forums are now closed for students. Hope you all enjoyed the break. :)
Valentine's Roses
Rose deliveries are underway! Check here for the directory. Also, a big thank you to Alice Holland (Daphne), Kauri Tipene (Rowan), and Tomas Wode (Steven) for organizing this fun event!

Old School Week
OSW has come and gone. It was great to see so many threads happening at one time. Thank you, Daphne, for declaring it! You can see the original announcement here, and search the OSW tag to see all the great threads!
Apps
Applications are being processed at a slow but steady rate. Thank you for your patience as the admin team diligently continues to process them.
Character Spotlight
Congratulations to Lysander Summers (Jesse) for being this month's spotlighted character!! You can read the full announcement here!
Plot Approval
This is just a friendly reminder to please contact admin (@Stefan Archer ) if there is a plot you have in mind that is out of the ordinary to ensure that you do not need approval for it. Specifically, this applies to rping anything that is in the grey area. Any plot out of the ordinary needs a conversation with the admin about if it needs approval or not. Admin will then let you know if you need to fill out a plot request.

Oh no! We don't have any this go around! Please highlight all of your awesome plots!
  • Valentine's Dance
  • Dueling sign ups!!

That's all for now! Thanks for sticking with me! Stay tuned for another update in two weeks! ;)

~Kait :kait:

(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

I always forget to highlight plots, I'm going to hunt for a few right away!

Thanks for the update Kait!

I always feel awkward highlighting my own plots, but I should probably try to make more of a habit out of it :p

I always forget to highlight plots, I'm going to hunt for a few right away!
Thinking of highlighting Jasper x Alexis already. :teehee:

Thanks for the update! I might highlight some of the things that are mentioned in the HM. :r
Congratulations to our newest professor, Professor Harlowe West (Arle)! She will be taking over Arthimancy years three and four.
Thank you for the warm welcome! This is a first for me, among many others that happened to my ICs, so please bear with me if I annoy ya'll with questions. xD

Thanks for the update!

Yessss highlight them sweet plots!!

Thanks for posting Kait :wub:

Thanks for posting, Kait! Definitely need to think more about plot highlights..

I always feel awkward highlighting my own plots, but I should probably try to make more of a habit out of it :p
I have the opposite problem where I wanna highlight other people's threads but then feel weird about it.

Thanks for posting Kait!
Can't wait to see what the rest of semester two brings!

The valentines dance is now open!

Yay :party:
Thanks for the update!!

I highlight any plots I like (though obviously I ask first)

Thanks Kait!

(though obviously I ask first)
bahaha I don't usually ask, I'm just like

this is a good one, everyone read it

(haven't done it in awhile oops! :shy: )

Okay so ask is a strong word, it’s more “HEY DONNA IM HIGHLIGHTING THIS ONE OKAY COOL” yanno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back