Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Howdy all!! Claire here :claire: I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. It seems like it's been a busy time for everyone lately, myself included, but I am very excited about the start of a new semester!! On that note, let's dive into the updates...
Semester Two Begins!
The holiday break is over and we're officially in semester two. Have you got any roleplays or plots planned for the second half of the year that you're excited about? Share them with us!!

A new semester means new classes! Don't forget, third years and up should enrol themselves into their desired classes via the gradebook. If you start posting in classes without enrolling yourself, the professors won't be able to grade you, and you won't get lesson notifications, so it's good to do it yourself and not leave it up to the professors to do it for you. And now's a great time to enrol!!

Duelling Tournament: Signups
Signups for the Y44 duelling tournament are open! From now until August 11th, head on over here to sign up your characters for some duelling shenanigans. You don't even have to be a member of the SDA to join. The only requirement is being a second year or above! Thank you very much Ana for hosting this event ^_^

Yearbook Photos: Don't Delay!
As we head into the second half of the year, the Accio! yearbook team will be starting to put together the Y44 edition. There's still time to submit your photos, but be sure to do it soon, before the threads are locked and it's too late.

Character Spotlight: August
August's character spotlight is here, and it has fallen on none other than Vicky's Conan Elliot! Conan is a sweetie and the attention is very well deserved. Come and celebrate with Vicky in the official announcement topic, and maybe drop a question or two!

Movie Marathon: Goblet of Fire
We're up to the Goblet of Fire in the Harry Potter Movie Marathon! Where does film four rank on your personal list? Is there anything you loved or hated about it? Even if you don't have time to re-watch the film, feel free to come and chat!!

Two Familiar Faces!
Professor applications have closed! Filling the upper and lower years Transfiguration positions are Professor Kalif Styx and Professor Leif Odegard, respectively. Congratulations Kaitlyn and Marijke!!! Both of these character are already very familiar with the castle, so I'm really looking forward to seeing their interactions ^_^

Maybe Next Time
A few weeks ago, we opened applications to bring back three old shops! Unfortunately, there wasn't any interest in the positions this time, so there won't be any grand re-openings. Maybe next time!!

• Ilvermorny vs Beauxbatons (it's just starting!)
  • Valentine's feast! 💘
  • Duelling Tournament: Round One!
Thanks for reading, guys, and have a lovely week!! Any questions/comments/concerns, you know what to do ^_^
~Clairey :claire:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks, Claire!
I've already heard lots of excitement for the duelling tourny - hopefully there are some fun matches!

Thanks for posting, Claire! Looking forward to seeing how semester two pans out. ^_^

Thanks for the update Claire!

Thanks for the update! So excited for what’s to come!

I just came back to see Kalif back in the castle, yay!!!
Also, thanks for the update.

Thanks for the update Clairee! Woo excited! Congrats Kaitlyn and Marijke for the professor positions.

And ready for semester 2 and my first time participating in dueling with an student. :party:

Archived

It's time for some new news, so we're archiving this to get it out of the way.

Please make sure to check out the news and updates section for the most up to date site news. If you have any questions about this piece of news, please reach out to an administrator.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back