Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hello hello! Welcome to another bi-weekly update from myself! We've a good number to get through so let me just get stuck in.

Semester 2
Today marks the beginning of the new semester, you will now be able to sign up for your classes, so be sure to do sooner rather than later. Lessons will begin from today so I hope everyone is ready to get stuck in and hopefully all those with non-gryffindor students are ready to gain points to crush Gryffindor in the cup.

Welcome Professors
With the new semester beginning we'd like to welcome to the team, Professor Eleonora Stark who'll be taking over Care of Magical Creatures lower years and Professor Manu Romeijnsen who'll be taking over potions lower years. We also welcome back Professor Takuya Blaze who'll be taking back over Care of Magical Creatures upper years. Thank you to all of them for taking on these positions and to all members who have returning professors! I hope everyone is ready for another great semester.

School Events - Rose Giving, Supers
We've two events in the school, Rose Giving is now underway, there is unfortunately no more time to send roses, but even if you didn't be sure to follow along with the threads that are taking place, and be sure to join in with some of the festivities surrounding it. A huge thanks to Kris and Kadi specifically as they are the ones taking forward the rose giving this time around. The second event we have will go live later today and that is the next part of the Accio Superlatives; voting. The nominations have been collated and organised and you'll be able to go in soon to vote with your students.

Accio
As another general reminder, Accio topics will close soon, so be sure to put your pictures in as soon as you can if you haven't already. Look out for reminders for before these close so you don't miss out.

Spotlight
We have an April spotlight, Chloe Thompson RPed by Marijke. Everyone should head over to this thread to see what was said and to give Marijke some questions! A huge congratulations to her and just a well deserved spotlight!

Holiday areas to close
The holiday areas will close very soon, so be sure to wrap up any on going threads you have or be willing to leave them until the next break when you'll be able to finish them.

Roleplay Roulette
Roleplay roulette got underway at the beginning of this break, and I've had some great fun reading some of the threads which have been posted, so many students sometimes in so many areas. It has been really good fun, and a massive shout out to the work Anna and Cyndi put in to make this happen! We haven't done a roleplay roulette in a little while so it was good fun.

Egg Hunt
The Egg hunt has concluded, head on over here, to see who those winners were.

Green with laughter
  • A certain second year thinks very highly of themself and receives an interesting rose...

Here's to the Future
  • It's finally adoption day for Flynn

- Valentine's Day
- Hufflepuff winning the house cup
- Superlatives
- Quidditch?!

And that's everything. As ever, leave you comments below!

Emzies
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update Emzies!!

Roses... roses everywhere 🌹

Thanks for the update!! So much fun seeing the board so bright and pink!!

Ahh thanks for the updates! So many exciting things! hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back