Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Adorah wasn't normally one to snoop on the notes paired with each rose, but she couldn't help but wonder why such a young student was receiving a red rose. She hadn't even sent a red rose to her girlfriend. Or anyone, for that matter. Smirking as she walked towards the Slytherin table, she wondered if the girl would appreciate the rose or if it was some kind of practical joke. "Jenna? Jenna Irons?" she called out. @Jenna Irons

((Godmod of Seraphina approved))

Jenna knew for a fact there were roses coming her way today, and all she really needed to do was sit around and be adored by the people who adored her. So it wasn't any surprise when she heard her own name called out, looking up from her conversation with Seraphina with a bright grin. "That's meeee!" Jenna called, holding her hands high and waving them all around. "Right here!"

Adorah was surprised to see an energetic girl basically falling out of her seat for the rose in her hand and smirked. "Here you go, friend," she said with a sudden pleasant grin, handing over the red rose and the note before walking away but staying within earshot, curious as to what the reaction would be.

Dear Jenna
U r so pretty & i luv 2 look at u in class & think about being ur boyfriend cause ur so pretty and cool and awesome! Im too shy to say who I am but ur the prettiest girl at hogwarts & i think ur so cool
Love ur secret armirer

Seraphina looked up alongside Jenna as she heard her name, wondering if they were in trouble. With all the work they'd put into their book lately, it would be a shame to see it all end so quickly. Thankfully, the prefect just wanted to give her a flower, something Seraphina was sure she wouldn't get, and she quickly tried to look at the note. "What does it say?" she asked quickly, trying not to seem too eager.

Jenna didn't even look up at the older girl as she took the rose, wondering which one this was. As soon as she opened the message Jenna recognised her own disguised handwriting, a little disappointed it wasn't from Noah, but that was no reason not to be excited. "Oh em GEE!" Jenna exclaimed, rushing to show Seraphina the note. "It's a secret admirer! Look, OMG, so sweet..." She grinned, pulling the message away once Seraphina had had enough time to glance at the words, but hopefully not analyse the handwriting. "Awww, that's like, sweet but also a little sad, just like, pining after me instead of saying something. Like, I could never date someone who didn't have the guts to tell me to my face, you know?"

Adorah heard a lot of squealing as she walked away, shaking her head as she went back towards the Ravenclaw table.

Seraphina generally could not match Jenna's level of enthusiasm, and today was no different. Her eyes widened as her friend continued to describe the letter and then read it with her own eyes. She honestly wasn't aware the spelling was so bad, being a troubled speller herself, and felt a little self-concious when someone described Jenna as the "prettiest girl at Hogwarts." Not that she really cared. "Yeah, of course," she said, half-heartedly agreeing. "Do you have an idea who it is?" she asked curiously, looking around the Slytherin table for any boys Jenna may have mentioned recently.

Jenna didn't even look up as the older girl walked away, beaming as she pretended to read the note again. "No idea." She lied, allowing a slight dreamy sigh into her voice. "But he's like, super in love with me, so at least he's got good taste." She smiled, folding the note neatly and putting it in her pocket before anyone else could look. "Can't believe I've got a secret admirer, that's so cute. Guess some people at this school have good taste after all..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back