Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hello everyone! Let's welcome Semester 2 of Y37 and the future start of the Holidays! I am very excited for December 30th because I can finally watch "Jingle Jangle" and not feel awkward for watching it out of official holiday season. :p Onwards, my friends!

Y37 Semester Two
Welcome to the final semester of Y37! The second semester starts on November 30th, so make sure you sign up for classes. Professors, keep a lookout for a PM about the next Professor's meeting. Look at our new Professors!
-Yvonne Dubois: Divination years 5-7
-Mallory Corrins: Charms years 1-4
-lena Williams: Arithmancy years 3-4
-Briar Rowan-Cullen: CoMC years 5-7 (Y37 S2)
Go to the Yule Ball last semester?
If so, congratulations because you earned yourself a cool new addition to your trophy case! If you scroll down Professor Cyndi Kingsley's page, you will see a beautiful snowflake under "Trophies"---> "In Character." Take a look and revel in its beauty!
:kait:

HNZ got an update!
Site downtime was rough ( :r: :p ), but it's over now, and the board has some pretty nifty cool features! Some are new topic types and updated search features! Woop, woop! Check out the announcement here!
Application Etiquette vs. the Holidays
A general reminder that applications should be submitted two weeks ahead of when you need them. If not, your application may not be approved because there is not enough time to go over them. With the holiday season nearly upon us, offsite commitments require more attention for all of us.

December Slow..www..ww..wdownnn
Come mid-December we ask for patience with staff as the holiday season begins to pounce on us all. Expect longer wait times and support everyone on the site as we celebrate this coming season. :wub:
  • Opposing Seekers
    Characters: Minnie Calida, Blake Irons, Professor Kahurangi Josephs
    A poorly matched blind date turns to disaster when Blake makes some controversial views about women in sports known.
  • There will be more submissions the next Bi-Weekly Update :mad:

• Exploring site updates!
  • Secret Santa
  • Quidditch (a Slytherin win, of course!)
Bye Bye! :lovi:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)
[/hr]

Thanks for the update, Lovi! And congrats to all the new professorrsss.

(I'm so excited for secret santa aahh)

Ahh new professors! Congrats to the new professors! Also, thanks for the update! The snowflake trophies are cute! :D

Thanks for the update, Lovi! :)

Thank you for posting, Lovi!
I'm so surprised there weren't more plot highlights :(
Don't be afraid to highlight your plots or ones you've read that you've enjoyed so the rest of us can enjoy them too!

Thanks for the update, Lovi!

I promise to highlight at least one thing for next BWU now that I have time to read again :r

Thanks for the update, Lovi!

Congrats new professors and thanks Nick for the new site's updates!!

Thanks for the update!

I love the snowflake a lot :wub:

Don't be afraid to highlight your plots or ones you've read that you've enjoyed so the rest of us can enjoy them too!
Honestly, with how Lovi put it, I'd be afraid not to highlight my plots going forward. :mortified:

Honestly, with how Lovi put it, I'd be afraid not to highlight my plots going forward. :mortified:
So what I'm reading is that you're going to have a plot to highlight? :o :p

Thanks for the update! It looks so nice as an article :wub:

Thanks for the update! Can't wait for the secret santa, always love that. And thanks for the site update, I was like wow was there an update (have been absent a bit sorry!!) But it looks amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back