Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Hi all,

I've been very much lurking for the past... long time xD , and I want to get back into actually RPing. I'm gonna make my PD and try to reply to others, but I feel very overwhelmed by how many there are rn. (I'm also moving and starting a new job in the next few days so please bear with me as I try to respond!)

A D U L T S
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f624538452d77456f6e59496a6a773d3d2d38372e313534316133633032653739383534633833323031323037383939362e676966

Adorah Zumwalt
Needs: Friends, reconnections
Adorah hasn't done much actual RPing since graduating two years ago. She's been pursuing an astronomy internship, freelance writing, and dating Noel. She'll be serving as one of the temp Astronomy professors and is feeling like a fish out of water (per usual). She needs more friends or reconnecting with people from her time at school. Any professors who'd be willing to mentor her would also be welcome!
original.gif

Juniper Zumwalt
Needs: Friends, romance, fashion consults
Juniper has been a beater for the Warriors since grad and has still been keeping up her fashion career. She's looking for more adult friends and potential partners (of any gender) and is also willing to work with any professionals who need an outfit designed or just need a little stylist help.
77AVtLT.gif

Michael Newton
Needs: Friends, romance, shenanigans
Michael has been living with Sully since graduating and works at Eeylop's staring longingly at Kas through the window. He could use some more people to get him into innocent trouble, as well as anyone who might go on dates with him. Those dates could go really well or really badly... he can be a little extra.
899573ac33e2fac9f648493219ee2deb4a1b6af5.gifv

Lena Williams
Needs: Friends, romance

Lena is recently divorced and also had a baby last semester. She is trying to figure out her new normal while being a single mum of 2. Definitely open to hanging out with more people her age and potential romances/flings (non-men only please). Drama is welcome :r

S T U D E N T S
c2m1aHR.gif

Seraphina My - 7th Year
Needs: Drama, connections for post-school life
I really enjoy making Seraphina's life complicated. She is in her 7th year (what??) and currently dating Tilly. However, she has been out of the drama game for a while, and I would love for her to cause some chaos before she leaves. I've had some ideas so if you are interested in participating in the drama, causing it, or being bullied, hit me up.
tem4INK.gif

Elara Chatelain - 6th Year
Needs: New friends, someone to mentor

Elara is pretty chill for the most part. She's just looking for some more friends who are extroverted and willing to try new things. She's also open to mentoring a younger student or two.
QwJda0W.gif

Silas Broomhead - 3rd Year
Needs: Friends

I haven't really played much with these next three so they are open for anything! Silas is the older Broomhead twin (his sister is a year behind and in Slytherin) so he's been struggling with that separation and making who own path. He's a sweet kid, interested in just about anything, part of the Wild Patch.
920efbfe17c59c52a2b182ea37fe1644520daf73.gifv

Enzo Vero - 2nd Year
Needs: Friends, enemies

Enzo is the eldest Vero child and has had a rough life. He's very proud, trying to make his parents proud, which is seemingly impossible. He speaks a few languages and isn't really sure what he's interested in. His whole life has been spent dealing with family things so he's never really got to be a kid. Would love to help with that.
ODQBpAS.gif

Mercury Hela - 1st Year
Needs: Friends, enemies, bullies, mentor

Mercury's my newest little oddball. She is really unsure about everything (people, situations, things), and needs a little support. This is her time away from home, and she is probably gonna have a mental breakdown at some point. I'm open to anything with her!
penelope-park-lulu-antariksa.gif

Veronique Chatelain - 2nd Year Beaux
Needs: Anything

I did sort Veronique last year but transferred her out because it was sort of on a whim, and I wanted time to flesh out her character. She's Elara annoying younger cousin, and she is not sure who she is out without trying to copy others. Anything would be nice!

Wooo plots!!

Juniper and Lucas - I honestly do not know if they ever interacted while at school, I don't think so, but they're teammates now so maybe there can be a friendship there?

Lena and Josephine - They're colleagues and Josephine also had a baby somewhat recently, could bond over that?

Enzo and Penelope - They're in the same year and I feel like Penelope would understand him as she's also had to deal with a lot of family stuff lately. She's also very patient and sweet.

Meeeeee! doing the bare minimum when it comes to adding ideas but throwing characters in anyways sssh

Adorah x Chloë: Always up for offering Chloë as a friend. I am a firm believer that Chloë and Noel kept up their friendship after graduating so that definitely means that Chloë and Adorah would've been hanging out at some times as well.

Juniper x Chloë: I miss them so we should totally do something with them thank you. Also still up for the possibility of them living together for a while because that could be fun and they would throw a kick ass housewarming :r

Juniper x Gabrielle: V random but since Gaby's into make-up and Juniper's into fashion they could hit it off? In whatever way

Lena x Joseph: If she needs friends than Joseph is definitly a possibility, especially since he knows what it's like to be on his own with two kids (even if they're a bit older now)

El x Zay: I don't think this even needs mentioning but y'know, here we are

Silas x Kiara: Could hang out at the first wild patch meeting, possibly become friends?

Enzo x Senna: Idk I feel like she could drag him along into being a kid and doing dumb things

Hi Kiersten! Here are some ideas!

Simon x Juniper: Their beak up was kind of awkward and I imagine they haven't spoken to each other since. But he's in a very different place now and it could be fun to have them run into each other maybe??

Yvonne x Lena: I think these two are fairly friendly. Yvonne would gladly lean an ear if Lena ever needed to just talk or needed a questionable babysitter, which she is capable of doing she just hasn't spent that much time with kids. Could offer some romance? I have some tentative plans but if you were interested I could try and work something out?

Margo x Silas: She is painfully shy but also is in Wild Patch and trying to make more friends. Would love to see how they get along.

Leah x Mercury: Leah is very confident and would gladly taken in Mercury under her wing. I just keep thinking of the dogs they raise with cheetahs to lower their anxiety lol. But I think it might be fun to at least throw them together. Was eyeing the forest thread you started for her to jump into 👀

Bellamy x Veronique: He’s my new quidditch boy at Beauxs. He’s a bit half baked as a character at the moment but he's trying out for the team to make his mom happy and still trying to figure himself out too. He a bit hyper aware of his awkwardness and is just desperately trying to fit in. Always down to give other school kids some stuff to do if you wanted!

Let me know what you think or have any other ideas!

Hello! Got a couple of options you might be interested in, no pressure if you're not, just offering anyway:

Gabrielle x Lena - my HoM prof is still pretty new to Hogwarts and I'm just keen to have her hang out with more people. She's in her late 30s so she'd probably closer in age to Lena than to Adorah. Has been single for a long, long, long time and no kids so she couldn't exactly relate there but she'd be a fun friend I think, a bit prickly at times but I think she'd see having other profs around her age to talk to as common ground and probably relax a little. could be drama of a terrible awful fling at some point if they vibe well and then make things awkward in the staff room but friendship's a good starting point lol

Silas x Aine - I really like the current 3rd year group and I just want to do more hanging out stuff for that whole year level. Since they're classmates/housemates they'd probably at least have passing familiarity but could hang out and get to know each other a bit? She's wanting to just try a bunch of new things and work out what she likes so they could do just about anything. Except flying. Could do one on one or like a whole Hufflepuff 3rd year thing if people are keen, whatever works for you!

Enzo x either Michael or Yuelia - not sure which would vibe better but Michael's my 2nd year Ravenclaw who's just a nice kid who's into sports but is surprisingly mature for his age, mostly because it's just been him and his mum and he's had to grow up pretty quickly to help her out around the house. They could maybe both just chill for a bit and enjoy being kids. Alternatively Yuelia is my 2nd year Slytherin who is stilted and awkward but polite, just has a ruthlessly competitive streak. Probably leaning more towards the former but it's up to you if you're keen.

Veronique x Xenia - kind of a more random one but Xenia's 5th year Beaux and the new captain, kind of trying to work out how to balance being a leader while still actually being true to herself. She's struggled a bit finding her niche but she could mentor her a bit if you wanted?

That's just what came to mind, let me know if anything jumps out at you or not!

Hiiii Kiersten! I'd like to offer a couple!!!

Would love to offer Sam to either Adorah or Michael hehe! I'm pretty sure Adorah and Sam have kept in contact someway or another after graduation, so it would be interesting! Michael for obvious reasons, Sam and him are cousins bahaha - But yeah! lmk what you think!

For your firstie I would love to offer my firstie, Conan - He too is a bit of an odd ball. He is very dedicated and obsessed with his shell collection. He'll carry a shoe box filled with shells everywhere he goes. They're in the same house, could offer Conan as a friend for Mercury!

That's all I can think of at this stage! lmk what you think hehe

Juniper and Lucas - I honestly do not know if they ever interacted while at school, I don't think so, but they're teammates now so maybe there can be a friendship there?

Lena and Josephine - They're colleagues and Josephine also had a baby somewhat recently, could bond over that?

Enzo and Penelope - They're in the same year and I feel like Penelope would understand him as she's also had to deal with a lot of family stuff lately. She's also very patient and sweet.

Juniper x Lucas - I don't believe they ever did! Maybe they catch up after a practice? I could start a thread.

Lena x Josephine - would love that! maybe pops by the hospital wing to deal with some mom things and they start chatting? I could start something if you'd like, for this, too!

Enzo x Penelope - okay! would you mind starting a thread for them? I don't really have anywhere specific Enzo hangs out.

Adorah x Chloë: Always up for offering Chloë as a friend. I am a firm believer that Chloë and Noel kept up their friendship after graduating so that definitely means that Chloë and Adorah would've been hanging out at some times as well.

Juniper x Chloë: I miss them so we should totally do something with them thank you. Also still up for the possibility of them living together for a while because that could be fun and they would throw a kick ass housewarming :r

Juniper x Gabrielle: V random but since Gaby's into make-up and Juniper's into fashion they could hit it off? In whatever way

Lena x Joseph: If she needs friends than Joseph is definitly a possibility, especially since he knows what it's like to be on his own with two kids (even if they're a bit older now)

El x Zay: I don't think this even needs mentioning but y'know, here we are

Silas x Kiara: Could hang out at the first wild patch meeting, possibly become friends?

Enzo x Senna: Idk I feel like she could drag him along into being a kid and doing dumb things

Adorah x Chloe - most definitely! I loved their interactions in the past. Maybe they grab coffee? I think Adorah's at a point where she's not sure what the next steps with Noel are so that could be the start of her reaching out potentially?

Juniper x Chloe - yessssss! I'm totally down for the housewarming party. Gives a bunch of the recent grads something to do :r messaging you about that one

Juniper x Gabrielle - I love Gaby! Maybe they consulted on a client together? Juniper could see about partnering together in the future and maybe ask Gaby out for drinks? I could start a thread if that works.

Lena x Joseph - That would be great! Would you mind starting a thread? Anywhere in the castle would work (maybe just running into each other in the staff room or something)

El x Zay - messaging you about this too.

Silas x Kiara - Sure! I'll keep that in mind when it's posted!

Enzo x Senna - I'd love to see how they get along? Maybe I could start a thread somewhere for them - where does Senna hang out?

Simon x Juniper: Their beak up was kind of awkward and I imagine they haven't spoken to each other since. But he's in a very different place now and it could be fun to have them run into each other maybe??

Yvonne x Lena: I think these two are fairly friendly. Yvonne would gladly lean an ear if Lena ever needed to just talk or needed a questionable babysitter, which she is capable of doing she just hasn't spent that much time with kids. Could offer some romance? I have some tentative plans but if you were interested I could try and work something out?

Margo x Silas: She is painfully shy but also is in Wild Patch and trying to make more friends. Would love to see how they get along.

Leah x Mercury: Leah is very confident and would gladly taken in Mercury under her wing. I just keep thinking of the dogs they raise with cheetahs to lower their anxiety lol. But I think it might be fun to at least throw them together. Was eyeing the forest thread you started for her to jump into 👀

Bellamy x Veronique: He’s my new quidditch boy at Beauxs. He’s a bit half baked as a character at the moment but he's trying out for the team to make his mom happy and still trying to figure himself out too. He a bit hyper aware of his awkwardness and is just desperately trying to fit in. Always down to give other school kids some stuff to do if you wanted!

Simon x Juniper: I like that idea! I could start a thread somewhere in Brightstone maybe?

Yvonne and Lena: Totally don't want to mess up any plans for you but definitely interested in them being friends. If a fling happens, that's okay, too. She's slowly working her way through the 30-something professors xD Would you mind starting a thread somewhere? I'm open to whatever.

Margo x Silas: We could have them interact at the Wild Patch meeting maybe? To test it out?

Leah x Mercury: Yessss please join the forest thread - that would be great!

Bellamy x Veronique: Maybe they run into each other somewhere at school. I could start a thread of Veronique hanging outside maybe?

Gabrielle x Lena - my HoM prof is still pretty new to Hogwarts and I'm just keen to have her hang out with more people. She's in her late 30s so she'd probably closer in age to Lena than to Adorah. Has been single for a long, long, long time and no kids so she couldn't exactly relate there but she'd be a fun friend I think, a bit prickly at times but I think she'd see having other profs around her age to talk to as common ground and probably relax a little. could be drama of a terrible awful fling at some point if they vibe well and then make things awkward in the staff room but friendship's a good starting point lol

Silas x Aine - I really like the current 3rd year group and I just want to do more hanging out stuff for that whole year level. Since they're classmates/housemates they'd probably at least have passing familiarity but could hang out and get to know each other a bit? She's wanting to just try a bunch of new things and work out what she likes so they could do just about anything. Except flying. Could do one on one or like a whole Hufflepuff 3rd year thing if people are keen, whatever works for you!

Enzo x either Michael or Yuelia - not sure which would vibe better but Michael's my 2nd year Ravenclaw who's just a nice kid who's into sports but is surprisingly mature for his age, mostly because it's just been him and his mum and he's had to grow up pretty quickly to help her out around the house. They could maybe both just chill for a bit and enjoy being kids. Alternatively Yuelia is my 2nd year Slytherin who is stilted and awkward but polite, just has a ruthlessly competitive streak. Probably leaning more towards the former but it's up to you if you're keen.

Veronique x Xenia - kind of a more random one but Xenia's 5th year Beaux and the new captain, kind of trying to work out how to balance being a leader while still actually being true to herself. She's struggled a bit finding her niche but she could mentor her a bit if you wanted?

Gabrielle x Lena: I love awkward drama flings so totally down for that. Maybe we have them interact and see how it goes from there? Would you mind starting a thread? Anywhere is fine!

Silas x Aine: Maybe it's like a common room game night for the 3rd year puffs for folks interested? I would be totally down for that if you are.

Enzo x Michael/Yuelia: I think Enzo might vibe better with Michael. I could start a thread somewhere outside or in the castle if you'd like? Where does Michael hang out?

Veronique x Xenia: We could definitely have them hang out and see? Do you want to start a thread? I'm open to anything!

Would love to offer Sam to either Adorah or Michael hehe! I'm pretty sure Adorah and Sam have kept in contact someway or another after graduation, so it would be interesting! Michael for obvious reasons, Sam and him are cousins bahaha - But yeah! lmk what you think!

For your firstie I would love to offer my firstie, Conan - He too is a bit of an odd ball. He is very dedicated and obsessed with his shell collection. He'll carry a shoe box filled with shells everywhere he goes. They're in the same house, could offer Conan as a friend for Mercury!
Hi!!

Sam x Adorah: I also think think they would have kept in contact! I imagine them getting together every few months or so to catch up. Maybe they meet for coffee or dinner? I'm open to whatever if you'd like to start a thread!

Sam x Michael: I think it would be good for them to reconnect! Anywhere in particular?

Mercury x Conan: Ooooh, Mercury collects old runes! That could be fun seeing them interact about their collections. Would you like to start something in the common room maybe?

Sam x Adorah: I also think think they would have kept in contact! I imagine them getting together every few months or so to catch up. Maybe they meet for coffee or dinner? I'm open to whatever if you'd like to start a thread!

Sam x Michael: I think it would be good for them to reconnect! Anywhere in particular?

Mercury x Conan: Ooooh, Mercury collects old runes! That could be fun seeing them interact about their collections. Would you like to start something in the common room maybe?
Sam + Adorah - Sounds good! I can figure something out and send you a link when I can!

Sam + Michael - Yes for sure! Hmmm, not that I can think of, though I don't mind where hehe

Mercury + Conan - Oh i love that! I can totally start this one if you'd like me to :D

Sam + Adorah - Sounds good! I can figure something out and send you a link when I can!

Sam + Michael - Yes for sure! Hmmm, not that I can think of, though I don't mind where hehe

Mercury + Conan - Oh i love that! I can totally start this one if you'd like me to :D
Those work great, and I can do one for Sam and Michael!

Simon x Juniper: I like that idea! I could start a thread somewhere in Brightstone maybe?

Yvonne and Lena: Totally don't want to mess up any plans for you but definitely interested in them being friends. If a fling happens, that's okay, too. She's slowly working her way through the 30-something professors xD Would you mind starting a thread somewhere? I'm open to whatever.

Margo x Silas: We could have them interact at the Wild Patch meeting maybe? To test it out?

Leah x Mercury: Yessss please join the forest thread - that would be great!

Bellamy x Veronique: Maybe they run into each other somewhere at school. I could start a thread of Veronique hanging outside maybe?
That all sounds great 👍

I have joined Mercury's forest thread! And I can totally start something for the professors. What's the deal with all these single professors?? lol

So that leaves Simon x Juniper and Bellamy x Veronique for you?

Adorah x Chloe - most definitely! I loved their interactions in the past. Maybe they grab coffee? I think Adorah's at a point where she's not sure what the next steps with Noel are so that could be the start of her reaching out potentially?

Juniper x Chloe - yessssss! I'm totally down for the housewarming party. Gives a bunch of the recent grads something to do :r messaging you about that one

Juniper x Gabrielle - I love Gaby! Maybe they consulted on a client together? Juniper could see about partnering together in the future and maybe ask Gaby out for drinks? I could start a thread if that works.

Lena x Joseph - That would be great! Would you mind starting a thread? Anywhere in the castle would work (maybe just running into each other in the staff room or something)

El x Zay - messaging you about this too.

Silas x Kiara - Sure! I'll keep that in mind when it's posted!

Enzo x Senna - I'd love to see how they get along? Maybe I could start a thread somewhere for them - where does Senna hang out?

Adorah x Chloë: yessss, sounds good! Since Adorah's now a professor do you want to do this somewhere during a break? (just to spread things out a bit)

Juniper x Gabrielle: that would be great!

Lena x Joseph: for sure, I'll put it on my list

Enzo x Senna: I reckon she literally hangs out anywhere (except for maybe the library), maybe the cliffs could be interesting? Or the lake or something and she could always drag him along to the cliffs later if they do get along :r

I've clearly left out Juniper/Chloe and El/Zay because we're already discussing those and Silas/Kiara because that's just waiting untill the meeting is up!

hi! I'm a little tired right now so my thoughts are vague but maybe Silas/Valerius could be buddies?

Elara and Tara could be friends.

Kyon and Enzo could be besties?

Hey Kiersten! :party:

I don't think we have ever RPed before :o so we should absolutely change this. I can offer Knox Ivers to be friends with Michael Newton and for them to get up to many shenanigans. Michael and Knox were in the same year and house at Hogwarts I believe, so I think they should definitely be friends. Since graduating Knox has been very bored in his free time and I think it could be fun for him and Michael to catch up over drinks and cause mischief, as silly drunk friends (this is assuming Michael drinks of course, but they can get up to mischief regardless). Let me know what you think of this!

Hey Kiersten!

Juniper x Evelyn: Evelyn could help her out with her fashion career. I think she first will try to get her into her own company haha. But perhaps they can help eachother out. Would be fun, partners perhaps. She likes to give young couple an chance.

Let me know :)

I want to sincerely apologize to those of you I dropped the ball with since you provided your offerings. I will be responding soon (I hope), and if you're still up for it, feel free to reply, but I also understand if you are not!

Hi everyone. So sorry for not responding for a semester - but if anyone is still interested in plots, please let me know! If not, no worries!

Hi friend! I know you have been sick so no worries about responding to this, but I wanted to check in. I'm still down for a thread with Adorah and Samantha. I started the one here for Michael and Sam if that works, but we could also do something different. And I could start one for Mercury and Conan if that's easier for you!

That all sounds great 👍

I have joined Mercury's forest thread! And I can totally start something for the professors. What's the deal with all these single professors?? lol

So that leaves Simon x Juniper and Bellamy x Veronique for you?
Hello! So, if you're still up for things we talked about, I can start threads for Simon x Juniper and Bellamy x Veronique? If you'd still like to do a friend one for Yvonne and Lena, that would be amazing! It could be open so others can join?
And I will try to have Silas actually participate in Wild Patch this semester xD I enjoyed the thread with Leah and Mercury. I know it's a new semester so if you don't want to continue it, that's fine, but I'm also open to!

Adorah x Chloë: yessss, sounds good! Since Adorah's now a professor do you want to do this somewhere during a break? (just to spread things out a bit)

Juniper x Gabrielle: that would be great!

Lena x Joseph: for sure, I'll put it on my list

Enzo x Senna: I reckon she literally hangs out anywhere (except for maybe the library), maybe the cliffs could be interesting? Or the lake or something and she could always drag him along to the cliffs later if they do get along :r

I've clearly left out Juniper/Chloe and El/Zay because we're already discussing those and Silas/Kiara because that's just waiting untill the meeting is up!

Hi :r

Adorah x Chloë - Welp. Since Adorah's not a professor anymore, we could do something post party? Or maybe Adorah is doing some spotlighting of quidditch players and wants to interview Chloë but also they catch up?

Juniper x Gaby: I can still start a thread for them to meet/talk about working on a client?

Lena x Joseph: If you're still up for starting a thread for this one, that would be cool!

Enzo x Senna: I can start a thread for them if that works, as well.

Silas x Kiara: Could still interact with Wild Patch if that's cool?

hi! I'm a little tired right now so my thoughts are vague but maybe Silas/Valerius could be buddies?

Elara and Tara could be friends.

Kyon and Enzo could be besties?
Hi Jess!

All of these sound like good ideas to try! I could start a thread for Silas and Valerius outside somewhere if that works?

Definitely interested in Elara and Tara interacting. I'm open to anywhere as they should be aware of each other being Gryffindor and only a year apart.

Would love to see how Kyon and Enzo interact! What's he into?

Hey Kiersten! :party:

I don't think we have ever RPed before :o so we should absolutely change this. I can offer Knox Ivers to be friends with Michael Newton and for them to get up to many shenanigans. Michael and Knox were in the same year and house at Hogwarts I believe, so I think they should definitely be friends. Since graduating Knox has been very bored in his free time and I think it could be fun for him and Michael to catch up over drinks and cause mischief, as silly drunk friends (this is assuming Michael drinks of course, but they can get up to mischief regardless). Let me know what you think of this!
Hey! I don't believe we have either! I'm definitely down with them hanging out! He currently lives with Sully so definitely is up and into shenanigans I'm sure! Would you mind starting something somewhere?

Hey Kiersten!

Juniper x Evelyn: Evelyn could help her out with her fashion career. I think she first will try to get her into her own company haha. But perhaps they can help eachother out. Would be fun, partners perhaps. She likes to give young couple an chance.

Let me know :)

Hi Jamie! I'd love to have them reconnect since Juniper did an internship. She's been working on some stuff and would appreciate advice. Would you mind starting something?

Hi Jess!

All of these sound like good ideas to try! I could start a thread for Silas and Valerius outside somewhere if that works?

Definitely interested in Elara and Tara interacting. I'm open to anywhere as they should be aware of each other being Gryffindor and only a year apart.

I'm in lol.

Sure for Silas/Valerius, Kyons into sports mostly (and Emmanuel but shh) and do we have thoughts on what tara/elara could get up to?

Hi everyone. So sorry for not responding for a semester - but if anyone is still interested in plots, please let me know! If not, no worries!

Hi friend! I know you have been sick so no worries about responding to this, but I wanted to check in. I'm still down for a thread with Adorah and Samantha. I started the one here for Michael and Sam if that works, but we could also do something different. And I could start one for Mercury and Conan if that's easier for you!

Hello! So, if you're still up for things we talked about, I can start threads for Simon x Juniper and Bellamy x Veronique? If you'd still like to do a friend one for Yvonne and Lena, that would be amazing! It could be open so others can join?
And I will try to have Silas actually participate in Wild Patch this semester xD I enjoyed the thread with Leah and Mercury. I know it's a new semester so if you don't want to continue it, that's fine, but I'm also open to!

Hi :r

Adorah x Chloë - Welp. Since Adorah's not a professor anymore, we could do something post party? Or maybe Adorah is doing some spotlighting of quidditch players and wants to interview Chloë but also they catch up?

Juniper x Gaby: I can still start a thread for them to meet/talk about working on a client?

Lena x Joseph: If you're still up for starting a thread for this one, that would be cool!

Hi Jess!

Hey! I don't believe we have either! I'm definitely down with them hanging out! He currently lives with Sully so definitely is up and into shenanigans I'm sure! Would you mind starting something somewhere?

Hi Jamie! I'd love to have them reconnect since Juniper did an internship. She's been working on some stuff and would appreciate advice. Would you mind starting something?

Hey,

Oh right that's true. Sure I can start something. Like them meeting over an coffee or something or in her office. I post the link when it's done.

Hi Kiersten! Oh yes! I'm still keen with the Sam and Michael thread, I'll get onto replying to that when I can :D I'll try and get something done for Sam and Adorah thread when I can as well hehe! I'll try and get it done within the next few days. I know its a lot to ask, but if you could start that thread between Mercury and Conan, that would be awesome!

hello helloo

Adorah x Chloë: :r -- no but yes both ideas sound good so whatever you prefer!

Juniper x Gaby: for sure

Lena x Joseph: this has been on my list the whole time and every time I noticed it I was like yes I should but I haven't been too active either so it's still on there and yes, I'm defs still up for doing that

Enzo x Senna: yes, would be good!

Silas x Kiara: for sure, I'll put it down so I can actually remember we need to do that when the next WPC meeting is

Sure thing, should I say from school etc that Michael and Knox are already friends, and should I start the rp at a bar/pub where they had organized to meet? is there any location you'd prefer for me to start the rp?

I'm in lol.

Sure for Silas/Valerius, Kyons into sports mostly (and Emmanuel but shh) and do we have thoughts on what tara/elara could get up to?

Tara x Elara: Maybe they could interact in the common room? I could start that thread, too.
Kyon x Enzo: I haven't really done much with Enzo so I'm definitely open to him being into sports. Would you mind starting a thread somewhere (could be sports related or not)?

Hi Kiersten! Oh yes! I'm still keen with the Sam and Michael thread, I'll get onto replying to that when I can :D I'll try and get something done for Sam and Adorah thread when I can as well hehe! I'll try and get it done within the next few days. I know its a lot to ask, but if you could start that thread between Mercury and Conan, that would be awesome!
Sounds good, and no worries! I'll add Mercury and Conan to my list to start!

hello helloo

Adorah x Chloë: :r -- no but yes both ideas sound good so whatever you prefer!

Juniper x Gaby: for sure

Lena x Joseph: this has been on my list the whole time and every time I noticed it I was like yes I should but I haven't been too active either so it's still on there and yes, I'm defs still up for doing that

Enzo x Senna: yes, would be good!

Silas x Kiara: for sure, I'll put it down so I can actually remember we need to do that when the next WPC meeting is

Adorah x Chloë: I like the premise of the interview, as I feel like it allows for multiple layers. I could start that thread.

Lena and Joseph: Whenever you get to it is fine with me! Take your time, and if it doesn't happen this semester, that's okay too xD

I'll get working on the threads I need to start!

Sure thing, should I say from school etc that Michael and Knox are already friends, and should I start the rp at a bar/pub where they had organized to meet? is there any location you'd prefer for me to start the rp?

I'm open to them meeting wherever! And yes, we can definitely say they are friends for sure!

Tara x Elara: Maybe they could interact in the common room? I could start that thread, too.
Kyon x Enzo: I haven't really done much with Enzo so I'm definitely open to him being into sports. Would you mind starting a thread somewhere (could be sports related or not)?
Sure, you can start the other two and I'll start something for Kyon and Enzo :)

No worries I also feel off the face of the earth for a minute there.

But yes! I am keen to continue with plots. I think we can start with those three for now and revisit the others in bit. I can send you a link for Lena soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back