Anonymous Compliments: Part VI

Alrighty. I'll no longer be accepting compliments. Thank you to those of you who both signed up and submitted compliments, and those of you who didn't sign up and sent in compliments anyway. :)

See you on the 14th for the reveal. ^_^

A happy belated Internet Friends Day and a happy Valentine’s day to you all! I hope the day is treating you well so far!
As usual, I’d like to thank those of you who participated in this event this year. Sure, we can give out compliments to each other at any time, and we certainly encourage you all to do this :p , but sometimes we’re all just so busy that we forget how easily a few simple words can lift each other’s spirits. So, to those of you who participated, thanks for choosing to be kind and sweet and generous with your words. This year, over 230 compliments came in! :o So, there was a lot of kindness…and even more words. xD
To those of you who sent my compliments directly to me…thank you. I really appreciated the lovely sentiments and the kind words. :hug:

Before we get started, I have two more things to say. First, I hope that those of you who spoke about wanting to plot more with others and spoke about missing conversations with another site member take a moment to reach out to that person. We’re all only one PM, one skype message (and for some one text) away from each other. Don’t let something silly like pride or fear or whatever else it may be prevent good friendships from prevailing. Life’s too short. :)
Second, I would be remiss if I didn’t take a moment to thank Pat, Maia, Kait, Kaitlyn, and Donna for helping me put compliments on these cards. 230 + compliments don’t end up looking this pretty all on their own. :p
Alright, alright…I’ve monologued enough. xD Without further ado, anonymous compliments:
Pheeb2.png

Pheeb6.png

Pheeb10.png
Daphne2.png

Daphne3.png

Daphne6.png
Compliments_Anna3.png

Compliments_Anna4.png

Compliments_Anna8.png
Compliments_Donna2.png

Compliments_Donna9.png

Compliments_Donna10.png
Compliments_Sammy1.png

Compliments_Sammy3.png

Compliments_Sammy4.png
Clara%202.png

Clara%207.png

Clara%2012.png
Teigs1.png

Teigs4.png

Teigs2.png
Dan3.png

Dan.png

Dan5.png
Kaye4.png

Kaye7.png

Kaye8.png

Compliments_Kaitlyn1.png

Compliments_Kaitlyn8.png

Compliments_Kaitlyn4.png
Compliments_Alex1.png

Compliments_Alex2.png

Compliments_Alex3.png
Cole4.png

Cole11.png

Cole12.png
Compliments_Emzies6.png

Compliments_Emzies3.png

Compliments_Emzies9.png
Once again, thank you all for your participation!
~Cyndi
(on behalf of the site staff)
For those of you who didn’t sign up but received compliments, signed up but didn’t send in any compliments, or who received many compliments, you will be receiving a PM from me before the end of the week. ^_^

Aawhhh it just warms my heart to read all these lovely things we have to say about each other :wub: this is one of my favourite HNZ times of year :claire:

Thank you so so much to the staff involved for your hard work putting this together!! That's an insane number of compliments xD and it couldn't happen without youu <3

That’s so many compliments! :o Thank-you so much to the staff for making awesome things like this happen :wub:

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Thank-you to the peeps who sent me compliments it means so much ❤️. If anyone ever wants to plot, or even just talk I can always be reached by pm or discord(sammy#2095)

This is all so lovely :wub: I'm so happy with the compliments I got and I love reading all of them! It's such a nice positive thing to do on the site. Thank you staff for making this happen! And everyone for sending in so many compliments :D

Aaaah even though I didn't sign up I got some really, really lovely compliments :wub: thank you so much everyone who sent them, and thank you staff for organising something so lovely! Anyone who wanted to rp should message me, I'm not scary at all I say, hypocritical, having said I wanted to plot with like 7 people I'm too shy to talk to in the ones I sent :lol:

This makes me smile so much you are all so wonderful ^_^

Whoever you are that said I'm funny, could you tell that to my family please. They don't believe me :glare:

Hehe

Also I got my compliments now and I want to say thank you to everyone :cry: especially as I didn't sign up!! I was not expecting that, and it made me cry (just a teeny tiny bit) :wub: :hug: I love you guys ahh

And here are some messages for Cyndicat that she didn't get sent to her :wub:

Cyndi1.png

Cyndi.png

Cyndi2.png

I love all my compliments! Thank you to whoever sent them!

Big thanks to everyone who sent me a compliment! It means so much :hug: :wub: Always love this event :D

I'd like to say, thank you all for this event, such kind words, all the jazz.
But for those that say you miss talking to me, want to plot, I'm just a PM, a skype message, or discord (#2134) message away.
Skype doesn't always work unless I am on my computer so the other means are there.

I totally forgot to send in compliments :( but recieved by a pm from Cyndi some lovely compliments. Thanks all for those kinds words. I really miss it around here and want to give a compliment to everyone through this way. Thanks for being so kind and make this place really feel warm and feel like a big family.

Hope to be around soon again!

Once again, thank you to everyone who participated! Everyone who received compliments should have received a PM from me by now, either to the account they listed here or their main account.

^_^

Aww these compliments make me smile like an idiot :wub: Everyone on here is so sweet and even reading compliments sent to other people just shows how amazing you all are. A huge thank you to the admin for organising this!

Now to put them in my signature :r

Awwh, thanks so much for the compliments everyone. I totally forgot this year my brain is all fuzzy with graduating and doing the lessons the compliments slipped through. I feel so sorry, that I didn't return any. Just say thanks everyone for making this forum such a lovely place. You guys give me the relaxing moments I need in graduating from my bachelor. Love you all :3

Thank you y'all for the compliments *tears of joy* Y'all are the best, awesome and beautiful/handsome people on the interwebs :hug:

I didn't realize what this was until I got the compliments in :) thank you guys for making me feel so welcome! :) I'm always open to new roleplays and plotting, so please please please just message me because I'm always sure I'm too much of a pest :)

I loved reading the compliments, you are all so sweeeet :wub: I love you guys!! Best event!

Thank you guys :wub:

I've always loved the idea of Anonymous Compliments because simply complimenting someone can really make their day, and for those who might not like the idea of Valentine's Day or may not have anyone to share it with, I like how this can be something for them to look forward to :D So thank you to everyone for sending me compliments and I hope everyone was able to smile at their own :hug:

It took me a super long time to come up with the right words for everyone who sent me a compliment. I'm so overwhelmed with the support this site gives to it's members. Seriously everyone here is so special, and unique and amazing. Nothing made my day more than to receive these. I love you guys :wub: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back