Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Hello lovely HNZers!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!
This means it's that time of year again: Anonymous Compliments!

This event has become something of a tradition in February on HNZ, first begun six years ago by MESSI. For anyone new, Anonymous Compliments is our way of celebrating Valentine's Day as a group. We do this by writing anonymous compliments for each other that will usually then be shared on Valentine's Day.
As we are running a little late this year, it won't be shared on Valentines Day (that's way too hecking close - where has the year gone already?!), and it will be slightly different.

What's different this time around you ask? Instead of just sending the words to the staff to put onto the 'cards' for you, we are asking you to do this yourself! This can easily be done on Photoshop, GIMP - or even Paint!

There will be no sign up list - anyone and everyone can send in compliments to Cyndi Kingsley, though if you have any for Cyndi, you can send them to me. You have until February 24th to send these in, and then they will be posted for us all to enjoy! Compliments can be written for anyone, though members who don't send Cyndi any will have their compliments PMed to them rather than displayed in this topic.

As per usual, we have a few rules:

Rules said:
1. Board Rules apply to all compliments.
2. Please PM compliments to Cyndi's main account (Professor Cyndi Kingsley). Any compliments for Cyndi can be sent to me if you'd like your compliment to remain anonymous to her.
3. Multiple compliments may be submitted. In fact, we encourage it! ^_^ All I ask is that you keep the compliments to one PM topic, replying as many times as you want to in that one topic. This will help keep Cyndi's PM box from exploding. :p
4. Please ensure that the compliment does fit on the banner provided, otherwise it cannot be sent.
5. You must use the banner provided for sending in these compliments, and don't make any changes, apart from adding in the compliment.
6. If a member receives a large amount of compliments or if a member does not send any compliments in but receives compliments, the compliments will be sent via PM. All compliments will be delivered in one manner or other.
In order for us to get the posts up by the end of this month, we will only be accepting compliments until February 24th. This is a firm deadline. If you think you're going to need additional time, you must PM Cyndi to discuss.

Feel free to start sending your compliments in now, and once again, Happy Valentines Day!

~Donna :donna:
(on behalf of the site staff)

tumblr_pmxtjeEpLz1qeqbn9o3_400.png

tumblr_pmxtjeEpLz1qeqbn9o2_400.png

tumblr_pmxtjeEpLz1qeqbn9o1_400.png

Omg yasss one of my favourite events :D

Okay, that's it, the deadline has passed! Thanks everybody who sent in!! Compliments will most likely be posted on Thursday, so watch this space ^_^

Okay, that's it, the deadline has passed! Thanks everybody who sent in!! Compliments will most likely be posted on Thursday, so watch this space ^_^
It's like the deadline waited until minutes after I finally sent mine in!
MAGICAL!

As usual, Id like to start this off by thanking each of you who participated this year. :wub: We know we changed things up on you a little and appreciate your understanding and support in doing things a little differently. I absolutely love this event on HNZ, and as always the compliments that were sent in brought a little tear to my eye. It's so awesome to see the friendships that have developed and strengthened over the years. I can't express to you all how cool it is for me to see. ^_^ 💜

To those of you who sent compliments directly to methank you veery much. :hug:

Please don't forget that people who received many compliments and those who didn't participate in sending any in but received compliments will be getting a PM from me at some point over the next few days.

Before I get to it, I want to take a moment to thank Donna and Claire for helping me keep this all organized. I've been a little scattered lately, and they helped to make sure certain aspects of this event stayed right on track. ❤

Without further ado, anonymous compliments:

g8gsVKO.png

NyiyXK5.png

dzyC7K3.png

VkiEpcf.png

nRC5oTD.png

by0PVks.png

DHJMFIu.png
GiPRCtX.png

iXQLgp9.png
ArsvCso.jpg

VGMkqJp.png

g6FFQ78.png

m5hXz0i.png

89OYRjg.png

7F1guu1.png

2w5616r.jpg

Z9NZjD1.png

mvRBQtD.png

Banner edit approved by me. :r

QbcnGuJ.png

Dq7VlI8.png

OfEpT80.png

BCBjVsi.png

rUjiVGB.png

nau73d4.png

feqn8o.jpg
kC151V3.png

bE4j5w2.png

UkMUSKb.png

compliment_hnz.png

Hope you all enjoy! Keep an eye out for a message from me! 📬

~Cyndi
(on behalf of the site staff)

Thank you to everyone who participated. I was too busy to send any in, but everyone on HNZ has a special place in my heart that keeps me here!

Nghhh all of these compliments are so sweet!! So much love :cry:
Thank you for my lovely compliments and thank you Cyndi for putting all of these together!! :wub:

You guys are all so lovely :wub: Thank you everyone and Cyndi for doing this sweet thang!

Awh these are all so sweet! Thank you guys :wub:

Ahhh these are so lovely :wub: thank you so much to the people who sent me compliments, and thank you Cyndi for making this happen! :hug:

I don't know how I always miss this until Cyndi messages me :shy: now I'm blushing like mad, so I'll just say it non-anonymously. Love you guys! Thanks for all the sweet messages I got.

I love the compliments I got so much, thank you all! And thanks to the admin for organizing this :D It's always so wonderful :wub:

This has been such a stressful week in college, this is just so lovely :wub:

Just saw my PM and I have no words, you guys are so sweet and amazing and the best. So much love for everyone :wub::hug:

Thank you for the compliments. They were very sweet and special. :wub:

I'll try to finish on time the next time to send them out. <3

You're all really great and I'm glad to still be apart of HNZ after so many years with you all. :cry::wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back