Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
So PDs are always my DOWNFALL, I consistently bite off more than I can chew and it winds up absolutely wrecking me. SO this year I'm taking it right back to only list characters I want VERY specific plots for in the hopes of keeping my thread count a bit more manageable this time around. As always though, if you do want to RP with any of my other characters just drop me a PM!

12558.jpg

Nell Wright
Ravenclaw 6th Year • HM Editor • Underachieving Overachiever
Nell ended last year by getting dumped RIP and now she's on the rebound HARD. She's taken every class, joined every club, and her new goal is to date every classmate. How are you supposed to know what you like unless you try everything? So for Nell I'm looking for one-off dates. Making out in a broom closet, a day trip to Brightstone, holding hands on a field trip, a disastrous Yule Ball fling, absolutely anything, as long as it's brief and can be over and done with in one thread. I'm also totally fine with discussing stuff and then just saying it happened somewhere in between threads to expedite things basically just Please Come Kiss This Girl. Any genders, years 5-7 at Hogwarts, Nell already has a final so that's off the table but am also open to casual ongoing non-exclusive friends-with-smooches situations.​
15628.jpg

Jenna Irons
Slytherin 1st Year • Blake's Sister • i can be ur angle or ur devil
15858.jpg

Maggi Watties
? 1st Year • Chip's Cousin • Obsessed Theatre Kid
Jenna is, as it says above, Blake Irons's little sister, and she's every bit the Great person he was when he was eleven. Jenna is a mean girl in that very performative way kids are when they're mimicking a mean parent. She always has to be the best, and she's not afraid of stomping on other people to get there. She was raised to get a lot of her self worth from her looks and popularity, so naturally she needs a SQUAD, and ENEMIES. If you're looking for a bully here's your girl!​
Maggi isn't sorted just yet, but she IS every bit the sweetheart Jenna isn't. She's been in the performing arts her entire life, and doesn't see much point to anything that isn't performing. Life at Hogwarts is going to be... jarring for her but she's hoping to make the best of it, with her duet partner at her side. Would love friends for her, especially other kids who share her interests, or anyone willing to be an audience member for Maggi and Chip's MANY outbursts of song & dance!​
11056.jpg

~Professor Kahurangi Josephs
Ancient Runes Year 5-7 • Ravenclaw HoH • Lonely
2025.jpg

Maria Madison
HNZ School Counsellor • Mother of Four • Reformed Bully
I would feel weird doing a PD without including a general notice that Hi Ravenclaws Kahurangi Is Your HoH And I Always Want Plots With Her! Any Ravenclaw or Runes student plots are very very welcome so drop me a line either here or by PM at any point all the year round. To pivot slightly though, Kahurangi has reached a new stage in her life this year; she's decided to try and have a baby. She's still in the early stages of the process of finding a donor, but I'd love for her to chat about it with friends as she's going through the process. Could also potentially be down to talk about another character being the donor either anonymously or by offering to help out as a friend but I haven't decided if I want the donor to be a named character or just some rando yet, so we'd have to discuss it.​
Maria's another one I feel like I can never post a PD without mentioning. Maria's the counsellor at Hogwarts, and any students having any kind of struggles are always welcome in her office, just drop me a line! I'm literally always down to talk about plots with Maria pls give them to meeeeeee. Pivoting though, I'd also like for her to make some adult friends outside work at some point. She doesn't really have any friends, and she's managed to avoid feeling like she needed any for a long time because she had four kids to focus on, but her babies are all leaving home, and she needs adult friends to occupy her and give her something to do. I'd also potentially be open to discussing romance in her future (men only) but Maria's always been very hesitant about love, so we'd have to see how things go.​

I've been avoiding looking at PD's until I get my feet properly under me for the new year but I am weak and I love your chars too much...

We have discussed it briefly but I can definitely see something with Syd and Nell briefly. I need to finalize where she's at with her current romance stuff but maybe later in the semester I could easily see them having a shared moment during some late night HM deadline cramming or something :r

Also a thought but... Zelda and Kahurangi should be friends...

hi hi so I have some ideas for you

Flynn is clearly having his many issues this year with the whole one-foot thing going on with him so I imagine he was probably told he had to go and see Maria at least once to talk about how things at school are going and all that stuff while he sits there scowling because he doesn't want to be there. Don't know how much that would interest you but it's an idea!

Another idea is I have a first year Eoin so I could possibly throw him at either of your first years, whichever you think would be more interesting really! He's a bit of a nerd and pretty anti-social and rather anti-magic as well so it could be interesting to see how he reacts with your two. Especially because I think he would be incredibly annoyed with Maggi especially if she kept bursting into song and dance while he is trying to #study

@Elliot Briar

Big yes to Syd and Nell! Think we can sort that out in more detail as the time comes since you've got other plots to work out first so just @ me whenever! And very down for Zelda and Kahurangi friendshippppp i love it

@Flynn North

I would deeeefinitely be down for Flynn to see Maria! If you have any particular character development goals you'd like to angle the thread towards feel free to PM me and we can talk in more detail, otherwise you can just start a thread in the library any time (Maria has an office hidden in the back of the library) and PM me the link and we can go from there!

Eoin and Maggi would definitely be an interesting combo, I would hundred percent be down for her annoying the crap out of him :lol: Totally happy to just throw them at each other and see what happens!

Heyyy so I can think of two roleplays, up to you to choose what you think would be more interesting or maybe even do both.

Professor Josephs/Beckett - Beckett is a very stellar student so he puts a lot of pressure on himself. Professor Josephs is about to be a mom and giving Beckett's fainting history when he gets stressed her mommy instincts would kick in she can be worried about him? Something that ends well for both, maybe also make them bond and making Professor Josephs more confident that she is ready to be a mom?

Professor Josephs/Aaliyah - She is having trouble trying to find out which electives she will be taking next year as she also doesn't know what career she would like to follow. She feels like most wizard careers lead to duels or some sort of "hurting each other" thing and she wants to do something that helps others instead of hurting. Not the most original ideas but that's all I got😅

Rowan you always get me.

Ignoring all the threads we have already-

Ava and Nell. I need her to experiment a little. One time is very doable.

Either of your adult girls could be friends with James. Or Brayden.

@Flynn North

I would deeeefinitely be down for Flynn to see Maria! If you have any particular character development goals you'd like to angle the thread towards feel free to PM me and we can talk in more detail, otherwise you can just start a thread in the library any time (Maria has an office hidden in the back of the library) and PM me the link and we can go from there!

Eoin and Maggi would definitely be an interesting combo, I would hundred percent be down for her annoying the crap out of him :lol: Totally happy to just throw them at each other and see what happens!

I don't have any specific directionI'd like a thread like that to go in at the moment, so I'm fine with just starting up a thread. I can do that pretty soon and shoot you the link when it's up!

Eoin and Maggi could turn into a bit of a mess because Eoin really cares about his studying and will not appreciate being annoyed in the slightest :teehee: But I'm totally down to throw them at each other as well. Would you like to start something once Maggi finally get's sorted?

Hey rowan.
being dumped sounds so terse. Selene is trying to be nice about it :r

I have a couple of ideas for Kahurangi
First I feel like you can’t have a pd without suggesting she and elvera be friends. She will be happy to talk about her kids, what it was like raising them as a single mum. Or Try and see the future for her. Or you know just be friends.
then I have selene: she is going into sixth year and has no idea what she wants to do when she graduates, she could possibly see here hoh (and favourite Professor) for some advice.
alyce: should be a friend or even a relationship if you want. I think she has realised that she is old enough to be the mother of most of the people frequenting the bar and May finally be ready for a relationship a little more serious than just one night stands. Though it doesn’t have to be serious or long term.

Last edited:
Awww I'm so excited for Kahurangi's plots and if you're interested at any point during the school year perhaps we can RP our two HoHs together talking about her plans/life?

@Ruben Right

I would definitely be down for both of those threads if you like! I do like the thread idea with Aaliyah more, I always love getting to write Kahurangi giving career advice, but I'm always down for threads where she helps students out!

@Jordan Harris

Jesssicaaaaaa :wub: Definitely keen for Ava and Nell, is she coming back to Hogwarts or would this have to be during a holiday/Brightstone weekend? And I'd love to RP with James or Brayden, could you tell me some more about them so we can make some good plot matches?

@Flynn North

That all sounds great to me! I'll drop you a line with a thread link once Maggi's been sorted :D

@Linden Cullen i just typed @ mia and got confused why it didn't work

Truuu, dumped isn't really the right word :p I'm DEFINITELY keen as ever for Kahurangi and Elvera to be friends, I'm writing down that I'm GOING to start a thread for them ASAP so we can finally get to it cause you're right I think this is the third year in a row we've talked about them oops....

I'd love for Selene to come see Kahurangi for advice! Feel free to start a thread in her office and drop me the link any time I'm always super down for career chats with Kahurangi!

As for Kahurangi and Alyce I'm definitely intrigued, I'd for sure be down for them to be friends, and for the possibility of a relationship! Kahurangi IS about to be a mother though, so part of it would come down to how comfortable Alyce would be dating someone with a new baby.

@Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Aaaa yay I'm glad you like her plots!! I would absolutely love for the two of them to hang out again, it's been way too long since we RPed the runes profs together :D Kahurangi has a lot of respect for Kingsley, so she'd definitely value her input on everything.

Jesssicaaaaaa :wub: Definitely keen for Ava and Nell, is she coming back to Hogwarts or would this have to be during a holiday/Brightstone weekend? And I'd love to RP with James or Brayden, could you tell me some more about them so we can make some good plot matches?

Shes coming back.

James is the twins uncle, we've done him and maria before. And chal is james uncle, lol, he's currently an eccentric gardener thats a bit of a hermit. Feel free to discord ne to talk more. Im sure I could probably throw more unrelated plots at you too, lol ;)

ROWAN!

I can throw Simon in as a contender to Nell's kissathon. I'm not sure how they'd cross path's exactly but he would definitely be down for a very brief something. Especially because he's going to be questioning some things and it might bring him some clarity on the matter.

And as far as firsties go, I am fairly certain Jenna and Indi are destined to be MORTAL ENEMIES. Her personality is going to drive Indi crazy and she won't be shy to share that fact.

Oh my, I got so excited reading this and hopefully can sort out all the thoughts in my head.

So, I would need to figure out what's going on with Adorah's current love life, but I could potentially offer her up for some kissing with Nell if you need some more options. It could be more of a "said it happened" thing rather than a whole thread.

For Jenna, Seraphina My is just a complete jerk at all times so it's possible that they could meet and start bullying people together, as Seraphina has no friends and is currently losing her battle against Tilly.

With Maggie, Elara Chatelain is a gymnast and performer in that sense. It would be quite possible that she would love see other students perform and cheer them on.

I've actually been considering PMing you to see if you thought Kahurangi and Siobhan McGowan might be a good match for friends or more. She is definitely missing the family experience and would be open to dating someone who has kids. I think we also had Siobhan and Maria meet before so I'd be open to them running into each other again!

I'm to all or none or some of these ideas - just let me know what you're looking for!

Hi Rowan!

So, i know he did something between my character Quinn and your professor - So maybe we could do something with them again, if you wanted to.

I have a first year i could offer to either of ur first years. Her name is Valencia Addington but hasn’t been sorted yet or anything. She’s a bookworm and finds the magical world very confusing and doesn’t understand anything of it. Valencia is spontaneous, so she’ll be up for anything fun and exciting!

Let me know what you think! ✨

@Rowan
Kahurangi and Elvera: awesome. I am guessing we should say they have been friends for a while seeing as we keep saying we should plot them. and it saves that really awkward i know you but dont know you stage. feel free to start anywhere. and i will join.

Selene and Kahurangi: i will start a thread either this evening or tomorrow and send you the link though one means or another.

Kahurangi and alyce: true. I don't think Alyce is ready for that much settling yet. but definitely friends. someone out of the castle who she doesn't have to be a professor, stay professional or feel like she has to keep that image up with

Aaaa yay I'm glad you like her plots!! I would absolutely love for the two of them to hang out again, it's been way too long since we RPed the runes profs together :D Kahurangi has a lot of respect for Kingsley, so she'd definitely value her input on everything.
Let me know when you'd want to start something!

Hey Rowan!!

Maggi and Chip are awesome and all I'm gonna suggest is we rp them being the biggest dorks ever and interacting all the time since they're now in the same house!!

Aaaah so many replies!!!
@Jordan Harris i will @ u on discord at some point to chat plots :wub:

@Indira Khatri

Aaah very down for Simon to jump on Nell's kiss list, we can defo contrive some way for them to meet haha... and yesssss I am very very keen for Indira & Jenna's rivalry, shall we see how things go in their first night dorm thread thing and then set up another thread for them after that?

@Adorah Zumwalt

Aaaaaah yayyy I love all of this!! Definitely down for Adorah & Nell, and I'd be totally fine with either a thread or just saying it happened, just let me know what suits once her love life is figured out!

Jenna and Seraphina is, I think, a match made in hell heaven! Definitely definitely keen for the bully team-up... either we could start a thread for them to meet, or if Seraphina's in Heta they could meet that way? Lemme know what you wanna do!!

I was actually eyeing Elara's sorting post already when I was thinking about friends for Maggi, I think they would get along really really well! Would be awesome to have them team up + Chip for some sort of cool group performance whether other people actually want to watch or not and I can definitely see them being each other's biggest cheerleaders!

Kahurangi and Siobhan could be interesting, I'd definitely be keen to at least throw them together and see how they interact, and totally open to possible romance if it goes well!

@Samantha Jacobs

Would love for Quinn and Kahurangi to hang out again some time! I think we had a thread for them a while ago that never got very far so we could dig that one up and continue it or start something new, whatever you wanna do!

Would also definitely love to RP with Valencia! I think Maggi would be a better fit for her, unless you're looking for her to get picked on. Jenna probably wouldn't vibe very well with the bookworm thing, but Maggi definitely fits the description of spontaneous and fun!

@Willow Cullen

We sorted the other stuff over Skype already, but as far as Kahurangi and Alyce go I was thinking about it and thought of a way they could know each other, if it's the kind of thing Alyce is into. Kahurangi's in a womens' rugby team that plays on weekends, so if Alyce is the sports type they could be rugby buddies? (OR RUGBY RIVALS 👀 ) If that wouldn't be her cup of tea though they could easily just meet at a bar or something haha

@Professor Cyndi Kingsley I'm down for a thread whenever suits you :D

@Samuel Phillips BIG YES its time for them to be MENACES in the BEST WAY POSSIBLE i am HYPE 👯‍♂️

@Adorah Zumwalt

Aaaaaah yayyy I love all of this!! Definitely down for Adorah & Nell, and I'd be totally fine with either a thread or just saying it happened, just let me know what suits once her love life is figured out!

Jenna and Seraphina is, I think, a match made in hell heaven! Definitely definitely keen for the bully team-up... either we could start a thread for them to meet, or if Seraphina's in Heta they could meet that way? Lemme know what you wanna do!!

I was actually eyeing Elara's sorting post already when I was thinking about friends for Maggi, I think they would get along really really well! Would be awesome to have them team up + Chip for some sort of cool group performance whether other people actually want to watch or not and I can definitely see them being each other's biggest cheerleaders!

Kahurangi and Siobhan could be interesting, I'd definitely be keen to at least throw them together and see how they interact, and totally open to possible romance if it goes well!

I will let you know about Adorah and Nell!

Seraphina would never find herself in Heta unless a friend convinced her to join (so if they become friends, maybe next year!) because she's "too cool for that." I can start a thread for them if you'd like! Where does Jenna hang out?

I love the Elara/Maggi/Chip idea. Do you want to start something or me? Maybe someone could catch someone practicing their talents. Maybe in the congolmerated arts room?

I'm cool with Siobhan and Kahurangi just being friends and then seeing if anything happens! What does Kahurangi do outside of school?

@Samantha Jacobs

Would love for Quinn and Kahurangi to hang out again some time! I think we had a thread for them a while ago that never got very far so we could dig that one up and continue it or start something new, whatever you wanna do!

Would also definitely love to RP with Valencia! I think Maggi would be a better fit for her, unless you're looking for her to get picked on. Jenna probably wouldn't vibe very well with the bookworm thing, but Maggi definitely fits the description of spontaneous and fun!

Ah, that's right! I'll try and find that thread again, and try and start-up that thread again - Otherwise, I'm up to make a new thread - I don't mind as such tbh!

I think a thread between Maggi and Valencia would be fun! Valencia hasn't been sorted yet, but once she sorted, maybe we could start something? - If so, let me know who you'd like to start the thread! :D

Hi Rowan! We haven’t RPed in a while I don’t think :)

soooo for Jenna I can offer Francis, as I’ve only planned to sort one this year. He’s a Gryffindor, I’m not sure if he’d get along with her or not, but we can throw ‘em in a plot and see how they interact? Francis is quite charming, or tries to be, but he isn’t mean.

Similarly, I can offer him as a definite friend to Maggi. I think they’d get along, he could stand there on the side cheering her on as she performs for an audience hahaha. Let me know what you think!

I will just offer two or three since I am also one of those "biting more than I can chew" people.
Nell x Baron A casual fling, a kiss-me-when-no-one's-looking pairing. Baron is dedicated to Jenna but tends to stray because of the fame and attention he was so used to getting from his skating fans. They already had some spat over Isla Zephyr but got easily resolved. I wonder if it can happen again but with another girl.

Josephs x West I'd love to RP my Arith prof more. She is basically a clean slate apart from the crush she had on Misha. They can be friends and somehow Harlow looks up to Kahurangi as some sort of mentor. She can't exactly see Misha that way since she gets all girly and shy around him. xD
Maria x Irene A librarian and a counselor. Both moms. Say, a casual friendship that somehow started outside school. Irene usually spends her free time with her twins. Maybe they happened to meet there when Sabina or Ophelia ran off and Irene had to take her time chasing because the other twin was slowing her down. We can go from there.
I would offer Alexis for Josephs but I'll wait until I got her sorted for some career stuff.

@Adorah Zumwalt

Jenna convincing Seraphina to join Heta sounds good! I'm not sure where Jenna hangs out yet, probably would spend a lot of time in the student lounge? Maybe a fair bit outside? She's very bummed HNZ doesn't have any horses like. what kind of school is this?!

Conglomerated arts room sounds perfect for Elara/Maggi/Chip! I can start that one too but I'll drop Anna a line first and see if she wants to throw Chip in as well or if we just have the girls meet to start with.

Outside of school Kahurangi's main activity is playing on a local womens rugby team on weekends, though she also pops into the leaky cauldron/three broomsticks now and then if rugby isn't Siobhan's cup of tea :p

@Samantha Jacobs

Here's the thread we had going, I still had it saved in my to do list haha... happy to continue that or start something fresh!

Maggi and Valencia sounds great, could you start something? Thank youuu :wub:

@Amy Rosemary Claraaaa yes it's been a while!

Definitely keen to throw Francis and Jenna together, I think Charming Boys is high on her list of weaknesses :p Maybe we start with them and try Francis & Maggi once that thread winds down a bit?

@Hayzel West

Definitely keen for a Nell/Baron fling! Could have them hang out early in the school year?

I would love for Kahurangi and Harlow to be friends! Their subjects are similar, so perhaps we could say they bonded over trying to apply arithmancy principles to rune readings or vice versa? Big Nerd Stuff haha

Maria and Irene could be interesting! I think they would be more likely to meet at work though, Maria's kids are all teens/adults so she's not really going to places like playgrounds anymore. They could easily meet in the library staff room area since they work in close quarters?

@Samantha Jacobs

Here's the thread we had going, I still had it saved in my to do list haha... happy to continue that or start something fresh!

Maggi and Valencia sounds great, could you start something? Thank youuu :wub:

Okay cool! I'll pop Quinn into the thread! :D

Yep, i can start something for them! Is there a particular place you would like the rp for Maggi and Valencia to be?

@Adorah Zumwalt

Jenna convincing Seraphina to join Heta sounds good! I'm not sure where Jenna hangs out yet, probably would spend a lot of time in the student lounge? Maybe a fair bit outside? She's very bummed HNZ doesn't have any horses like. what kind of school is this?!

Conglomerated arts room sounds perfect for Elara/Maggi/Chip! I can start that one too but I'll drop Anna a line first and see if she wants to throw Chip in as well or if we just have the girls meet to start with.

Outside of school Kahurangi's main activity is playing on a local womens rugby team on weekends, though she also pops into the leaky cauldron/three broomsticks now and then if rugby isn't Siobhan's cup of tea :p

I love that comment about Jenna. Maybe she should have gone to Beauxbatons? :lol: I'll start one somewhere for them, as Seraphina is less likely to approach people unless it is to be mean to them.

I wasn't even thinking about having Chip join us, but yes! Let me know what Anna says!

Kahurangi is very athletic so maybe she decides to join the rugby team? She'd probably like having something outside of work for herself that's not just quidditch related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back