A Petite PD

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Samantha Jacobs No preferences, I can work Maggi into being just about anywhere in the castle :)

@Adorah Zumwalt

Ahaha Jenna would definitely have been happier at Beauxbatons, but c'est la vie. Sounds great thought!!

Aaah oops I thought you mentioned Chip because you wanted Elara to hang out with both of them @_@ I'm glad you're keen though, Anna is down too so I started this here, sorry it's not the most exciting ahaha

Definitely keen for Kahurangi and Siobhan to be rugby buddies!!!! I can start something if you like? I've been vaguely imagining the team Kahurangi plays in is Wellington based for proximity to Hogwarts, does that suit?

Valencia and Maggi thread here! I hope this is okay! let me know if you want any changes :D

@Adorah Zumwalt

Ahaha Jenna would definitely have been happier at Beauxbatons, but c'est la vie. Sounds great thought!!

Aaah oops I thought you mentioned Chip because you wanted Elara to hang out with both of them @_@ I'm glad you're keen though, Anna is down too so I started this here, sorry it's not the most exciting ahaha

Definitely keen for Kahurangi and Siobhan to be rugby buddies!!!! I can start something if you like? I've been vaguely imagining the team Kahurangi plays in is Wellington based for proximity to Hogwarts, does that suit?

I'm totally fine with adding Chip in, of course!

And that sounds good if you want to start a thread for them. :D

@Amy Rosemary Claraaaa yes it's been a while!

Definitely keen to throw Francis and Jenna together, I think Charming Boys is high on her list of weaknesses :p Maybe we start with them and try Francis & Maggi once that thread winds down a bit?

Ooh yes then very looking forward to that. It sounds good to me, don’t want to overwhelm myself with plots all at once either xD been there, done that way more times than I can count.

Would you like to start it or should I?

@Willow Cullen

We sorted the other stuff over Skype already, but as far as Kahurangi and Alyce go I was thinking about it and thought of a way they could know each other, if it's the kind of thing Alyce is into. Kahurangi's in a womens' rugby team that plays on weekends, so if Alyce is the sports type they could be rugby buddies? (OR RUGBY RIVALS 👀 ) If that wouldn't be her cup of tea though they could easily just meet at a bar or something haha

I never thought of how about allyve playing rugby. I can see it as something she would try. maybe Kahurangi asks to post a poster in the bar advertising for the season/team and that gets them talking.

Sorry for replying SO late, will get it done ASAP! :)

Took me an hour lol but here it is! Hope you don't mind I've made it open
Francis x Jenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back