Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Hi all,

Kaitlyn needs some personal time for a while so I’m just letting you all know that she won’t be around much!

She’ll let us all know when her activity is going to pick up. If you need to contact her for any reason please try other avenues off site as she isn’t going to be quick to respond to PMs!

Cheers guys,
Teigs on behalf of Kaitlyn

I'll go on ahead and let everyone know what happened.

My last surviving uncle, by blood, died this morning, and was on life support for the past two days. We were close, though didn't talk much since he got sick. He had a rare autoimmune disorder called sarcoidosis. It ultimately took his life (there were other factor but I won't go into details). He was 38/39 years old.

I might be on, but I won't be taking up any new topics for some time until I am mentally capable to actually plot. I can do what I am involved in now, but other than that, I need time to just be with family, and learn to adjust. I also won't be conversing on skype much either, as a heads up.

Sorry for your loss, Kaitlyn. Sending you and your family some love right now

Kaitlyn I'm so sorry for your loss. Nothing I can say will make this any easier but I'm here for anything you need. Love to you and your family.

I'm sorry for your loss, Sending all my love and prayers to you and your family <3

Sending my condolences to you and your family.
I'm sorry for your loss, Kaitlyn.

Sorry for your loss Kaitlyn, take all the time you need.

So sorry to hear Kaka. All my love to you! xxxx

Apparently knowing how to grieve is something I have issues with. So, I’ll need someone to archive this. I’ll be coming back in smaller doses for a while until I can deal with this loss properly.

Do what feels right hon. Everyone grieves differently. I'll archive this for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back