14th Birthday Werewolf!!

Okay, so I've reread everything and left it a little, and there were no responses. You guys didn't seem to want to answer my question!

A lot of people were suspicious of Emzies, because of the lack of activity. There weren't as many that were suspicious about Marga, but there were a few interesting comments in there. It seemed like Marga was being claimed as suspicious as Lovi and I, who were/are now proven innocent. This could be a clever ploy, or you could be innocent. I did see you viewing the thread though, when I was reading everything, but there was no reply to my question. What are you hiding?

Emzies did say earlier that she wasn't the wolf, which could be seen as a 'I'm also not a villager' comment (it wasn't specific). And I know that Marga commented on her being active in the thread but not commenting, which I know I did sometimes (just not as often).

I'm not entirely convinced in my choice, but I'm nearly about to fall asleep. (Why oh why did I have to be the last person??) Anyways, it's a 50/50 chance, so I'm going to vote for Emzies (@Stefan Archer). She's got less information to argue her innocence for and I know there were a lot of comments on her inactivity.

(Just gonna tag you guys again, just to see if I get a response! @Jai Edogawa-Raven @Stefan Archer)

It's not that I didn't want to answer your question, it's just that even since the previous day phase we have discussed the possibility of the governor coming out. It's more of weighing whether it would cause more confusion since we're down to three people, a villager (which we already know is you), a governor and a wolf. It would have came down to one of us getting to reply to you first or who could make the more convincing argument and although I am sure of my innocence, I wasn't sure if I could make convincing enough arguments considering that I was part of Rowan's list. My only argument right now against Emzies aside from knowing my own role is that she has been inactive until today. Aside from that, we have established that you are not the wolf days ago, I am sure that Emzies is the wolf. I will be voting for Emzies.

Guys, honestly i'm not the wolf, and you'd be making a mistake to kill me, but obviously with a limited amount of options i get it. But i'm just not the werewolf, and killing me would be a mistake. I think the werewolf is Marga, and so i'll vote to lynch her. even though i'm going to die anyway.

Like Amy had said, it was 50/50 chance. Without proof of his innocence, Stefan Archer could do nothing but step up to the lynching post. He warned them that it was a mistake, but they wouldn't hear him, and watched as they lynched off their governor.

Congratulations wolves, you won!!

5388822d3acbf2d440a68642539b4ea0.png

@Stefan Archer I suspected you were the governor and was yelling all day quietly in my head for you to claim your role, must have some problems with my telephatic communication :p

It sucks that I was the fool, but at least the seer lived longer @Chante Ateara I'm curious, who did you see? I looked at Rowan and Deniss (saw Villager for Rowan, and Governor for Deniss, so when Rowan died I thought I was the legit seer for a while)

Congratulations wolves, I guess :p Marga, you did a great job steering the village at the last moment. I had a sinking feeling you were a wolf, but all I could do from my grave was watch it happen.

Thanks Claire for hosting it! You did a great job.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO x_x

I realised as soon as I was wrong about Clara that it had to be someone who was paying closer attention to the game and wished I had been more explicit about suspecting Marga, but it was too laaate x_x Once it gets to a point with so many people who've been quiet it's ridiculously difficult to actually know what you're doing, because there's so little to go off. And it becomes way easier for a wolf to step in and take control of the conversation. Well played Marga, RIP team Village :(

Nooo! x_x

Well done Marga! I was so undecided on who to vote for, but you had me convinced!!

Thanks for hosting Claire, it was so much fun!

Thanks for hosting Clairey!! :party:

The last day was actually the hardest and I was so unsure about claiming the Governor role since I wasn’t sure if Annabelle was being honest about being the villager or if she was the governor pretending to be a villager and waiting for someone to claim the role.. xD

I was counting on Rowan’s theories to guide everyone until she became too dangerous for me.. xD Honestly thought I was gonna die the day after I killed her since Annabelle and Phoebe were both being cryptic until it was time to vote.. xD

What I didn’t expect to happen was the three simultaneous deaths of Maia, Deniss and Kris.. xD

Overall, good job everyone! xD

Honestly right from when the random generator picked Kira Wolf to be a wolf I was secretly rooting for the wolves :r :lol: Marga you played it soo well

The last day was actually the hardest and I was so unsure about claiming the Governor role since I wasn’t sure if Annabelle was being honest about being the villager or if she was the governor pretending to be a villager and waiting for someone to claim the role.. xD
Oh my gosh I didn't even think of that hahaha I was wondering why you didn't claim it!!!

Noo thank you guys for playing!! <33 I had a blast hahaha

That was fun!! Thanks Claire and well done wolves!

I had a hunch the dire wolf had bonded with me since it was weird no one targeted me earlier in the game before I revealed my role (not that they could have caught me anyway :r )
At least I took Deniss down with me?

But definitely kudos to Marga, we were all sitting here yelling at the screen for that final vote.

I didn't even think of that! xD

When you picked Deniss to hide behind I was like OH NO WHAT DO I DO :lol: that was hilarious. What were the chances of Deniss bonding with the coward =))

I was hoping this was the case and was begging the real villager/governor to step forward aaah

(Also secretly hoping the Governor could protect themselves from that final lynch somehow.)

When you picked Deniss to hide behind I was like OH NO WHAT DO I DO :lol: that was hilarious. What were the chances of Deniss bonding with the coward =))
I remember positing a hypothetical at the beginning at how funny it would be if that happened.

Oops.

(Also secretly hoping the Governor could protect themselves from that final lynch somehow.)

When I reread the roles, I was crossing my fingers so hard that that had happened!

That was fun!! Thanks Claire and well done wolves!

I had a hunch the dire wolf had bonded with me since it was weird no one targeted me earlier in the game before I revealed my role (not that they could have caught me anyway :r )

But definitely kudos to Marga, we were all sitting here yelling at the screen for that final vote.
Nah, we figured out you were the Coward after you hid behind Jesse.. xD Deniss couldn’t mention who he was bonded to anyways.. xD So we just decided to target your trust list.. xD I did expect you to hide behind Deniss or go back to some of the people you already hid behind when you started suspecting me, I just didn’t expect you to take my partner down with you xD

I was counting on Rowan’s theories to guide everyone until she became too dangerous for me.. xD
*he :r

Man I gotta get better at this game, I really enjoy theorising and trying to sleuth out the wolves but it's way too easy for wolves to use that to their advantage x_x

Nah they couldn't protect themselves but even if they could the wolves would have won!! There would have been no lynch, someone would have died the next night and then the number of wolves would be equal to villagers so they'd win anyways

*he :r

Man I gotta get better at this game, I really enjoy theorising and trying to sleuth out the wolves but it's way too easy for wolves to use that to their advantage x_x
And I need to get better at guessing genders.. xD

It was sooo bad for Deniss because he had to keep Kris alive until those win conditions were met (equal number of wolves and villagers), which meant keeping Kris alive riight until the end, but Kris always had a really big chance of dying from hiding behind a wolf, so Deniss could never entirely protect her :lol: so funny

Could have been a very gutsy fool/seer :r
Nah, with how sure you were, we were leaning towards Coward. xD We did take the possibility of Daphne being the fool but until someone pointed at us and claiming seer, we decided to focus on you instead.. xD

Honestly got scared though when you caught me and Deniss on conversation.. xD I was studying for my exams that day and just Jess just got lynched so we were having our wolfie meetings xD

This was a wild ride from start to finish, thanks Claire!
It honestly didn't dawn on me exactly how to defend myself at the beginning so it was nice watching the theories play out. Sorry to let you down team village. :cry:

The only person I ever got to vote to attempt to save was Maia, I do not remember why I chose you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back